• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 3: Post-Timeskip (Fullbring, TYBW and CFYOW Novel) (Part 2)

@IMade; doesn't AnonymousBlank's post mention that Byakuya fights As Nodt and Gerard?

AnonymousBlank said:
As for who scales starting with Renji
Pretty sure I said resurrected and if you are referring to his god form, Vollstandig, energy form etc, I was under the assumption I didn't need to state the obvious as he would always be at least as fast as his rezzed base.

You need to since it's a comprehensive scaling chain we're gonna work on for now.

We can't leave anything out and only hve 50 messages left in this thread to get something done.

Is there really no possibility of Scaling Hikone for Mimihage/SK lvl? Why Novel states that Hikone is indead suited to Rei-.

Statement from Novel:

"As if all the missing pieces fell into place, Hikone's reiatsu completely evolved to resemble the one above. The reiatsu of Ikomikidomoe was not simply added to Hikone's. This ancient reiatsu became the key to unlock the Gentei Kaijo that was placed upon Hikone's body.

Those who sensed this unique reiatsu, although different from Aizen's, instinctively felt, rather than understood, that this child was indeed suited to be the Rei-o."

KelsonBR said:
Is there really no possibility of Scaling Hikone for Mimihage/SK lvl? Why Novel states that Hikone is indead suited to Rei-.

Statement from Novel:
No. That would just make him a candidate and not comparable to the SK

We still need Scale Ginjo to Hikone.

Yoru / Toki to Byakuya , also Tokinada tanked bankai getsuga from Ginjo, so no problem at all,

Grimmjow and all espada arrancars to 6-A tier in release( cause he was in base ~ shikai Ginjo , who in bankai should be high 6-A)

And many other scalling.

Even Novel emphasizing this with such certainty?

Something like "Indead Suited" and "He's a Candidate who has the minimum requirements why is it a hybrid " to me doesn't seem to be the same thing. One indicates that the candidate achieves the Maximum Requirements and the other the Minimum Requirements. Candidate would be Ginjo that the stated reason was to have been a Hybrid. He would only have the Minimum Requirements because Novel makes it clear that High Reiatsu is a Requirement that Hikone has been declared to achieve

Code:
Candidate would be Ginjo that the stated reason was to have been a Hybrid.  He would only have the Minimum Requirements because Novel makes it clear that High Reiatsu is a Requirement that Hikone has been declared to achieve

I thought so too, but it's more likely as they said. They would probably be declaring that Hikone's Reiatsu is similar to the Aizen Trancendental who was trying to become a "God" in Karakura Town

Reiatsus would be similar but not in Magnitude

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Dooyo said:
Where the large country and large planet came from? Same for FTL?
FTL from the new calc and the new AP because we got some multipliers accepted
But that is an outlier, no one before and after showed that level of speed even among top tier.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Dooyo said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Dooyo said:
Where the large country and large planet came from? Same for FTL?
FTL from the new calc and the new AP because we got some multipliers accepted
But that is an outlier, no one before and after showed that level of speed even among top tier.
Did you saw the accpeted calc?
The calcul in itself is fine, the problem that I have is using it when it comes from far weaker characters and top tiers never showed that level of speed ONCE, they are multiple relatisvistic speed feat from top tier showing consistency.

If that feat was done from top tier or God tier, it would be fine.

It isn't on his profile yet because this is the thread for discussing the scaling, who would scale to it and who would not scale to it.

If we come to the conclusion after analyzing it that it can't be used, then it won't be used.

Damage3245 said:
It isn't on his profile yet because this is the thread for discussing the scaling, who would scale to it and who would not scale to it.
If we come to the conclusion after analyzing it that it can't be used, then it won't be used.
What about the retort of being an outlier? FTL is a big jump from their usual speed feat which isn't close to even light speed.

Damage3245 said:
And that large planet and large country, still waiting where it is coming from.

Their speed was already at relativistic if the calc put them from there to Massively FTL+ then yea it would be a big just but from relativistic is not that massive plus is not about "well i dont like it that they will recive this" is about being accurate

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Their speed was already at relativistic if the calc put them from there to Massively FTL+ then yea it would be a big just but from relativistic is not that massive plus is not about "well i dont like it that they will recive this" is about being accurate
You realize that there is a huge gap between Relativistic and FTL right?

Light speed can literally blitz a character at only Relativistic, it isn't that "I don't like it" but it came from a fodder known as Renji who isn't close to top tier.

Meaning of outlier is feat outside of the usual portrayal of feat from the top tier of said series, if you let that slide, that means you have a bias for Bleach and you will have to accept others outlier from several others series to remain intellectually consistent. I hate double standards

I wouldn't had a problem if it came from Aizen, Ichigo and Yhwach for instance

Man, if you want to argue being an outlier, make a thread and argue there, do not come to bring unreasonable subject in this topic.

USklaverei said:
Dooyo said:
And that large planet and large country, still waiting where it is coming from.
Read the topic and stop being a lazy shit.
I did and even with the present 5 times multipliers, you don't get a jump from Planet level to Large Planet level dude.

That is Planet level+

By the way, I don't see any Planet level calc feat to apply any multiplier here.

Same for the country feat.

USklaverei said:
Man, if you want to argue being an outlier, make a thread and argue there, do not come to bring unreasonable subject in this topic.
This thread is fine for that since you are discussing that and it isn't added on their profiles yet.

I just want someone to explain how it isn't an outlier and I will bring comparable example from others verses just to see if there is a bias or not around.

Dooyo said:
I did and even with the present 5 times multipliers, you don't get a jump from Planet level to Large Planet level dude.

That is Planet level+

By the way, I don't see any Planet level calc feat to apply any multiplier here.

Same for the country feat.
Read again until you understand, nobody is your drool to keep giving things in your mouth.

Dooyo said:
This thread is fine for that since you are discussing that and it isn't added on their profiles yet.

I just want someone to explain how it isn't an outlier and I will bring comparable example from others verses just to see if there is a bias or not around.
No, here is the topic of escalation, who climbs for this, the calculation has already been accepted, if you want to debate whether or not this is a discrepant, CREATE YOUR OWN TOPIC.

Everybody please try to be polite, and Dooyo please stop spamming. Thank you.

Also, this thread almost has 500 posts, so it needs to be restarted.

@Antvasima; considering the forum move and that any new thread would not be carried over, starting a new thread does not seem worthwhile.

Well, we just ran into some complications with the forum move, so it might take quite a while. If there isn't much left to discuss here, maybe you could finish this up instead of waiting for a month?

@Antvasima; at this point wer'e barely into the discussions. There's no way it can be wrapped up quickly. There's disagreements on the ratings for pretty much every character in this saga of the verse.

I'm not trying to sound hyperbolic here, but it would have been an understatement to say "There's still some topics left to cover."

Sure, I've got some more ideas.

But I'm waiting for a better time before posting them in full.

Incidentally I was looking over some of the ratings in the OP earlier and noticed this:

> Durability: Large Country level (Did not even faze after cutting his own neck to drain his blood just to counter Askin's The Deathdealing and was still able to move to attack Askin and have a talk with him)

Is Oetsu survivng cutting his own neck actually a durability feat? It's not like he tanked or withstood anything. It's a stamina feat if anything.

Back