• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
so anyone got that scan of them saying only kenny aizen and ichigo can beat hikone in the novel? cuz wouldnt that mean kenny is on par with eos ichigo

Either that or Kenny's just > Hikone since Ichigo and Aizen are a given since they're the God Tiers. Probably the latter.

Something else i think i have brought up before, Almighty's effects are stated to be instant, right? Doesnt this make sense, considering once Yhwach rewrites the future, whatever he did cant be avoided when it comes to the present, because its already there. Idk if that counts as attack speed, or speed in general, but I'd like to hear your opinions and views on this topic.

Even KS can't stop the Almighty. The power of the Almighty under KS was still working to some extent when it came to rewriting the future as the only part that was affected by KS was the Precognition power.

You are talking about the clouds, right? This is probably the last panel before the clash where we see the sky above Ichigo and Byakuya .

Out of curiosity, does Sajin ever use KTM while some fast af thing is also in the panel? Curious to see if there could be a KE calc for the madlad's sword lol

New shounen manga is gonna air in Weekly Shonen Jump and they are searching for an assistant that has a background with drawing manga. Why is this relevant to Bleach? Well. The manga is gonna be a western fantasy set in a magical school? Ring any bells? Burn The Witch serialization? This manga is marked as a "surprise" announcement and they don't want to reveal the name or author until release. We have to wait for the leaks.

https://twitter.com/ShonenSalto/status/1187324942108549120

https://ganmo.j-comi.co.jp/posts/detail/6192

Google translation:

"It is a magical fantasy, set in a Western magic school."

Harry Potter? ovo

Oh, that'd be AMAZING! I really hope its BTW and by the looks of it, there's nothing else it could possibly be!

so why isnt yama/ichibei etc been upgraded to cont yet? pretty sure his bankais heat has been calc to cont many times and not just on this site either

So I was wondering why Yhwach isn't in the "Universal, possibly Multiversal" category. Or at the very least Solar System level? Star level? In my view this should be changed and here's why.

First off, I understand that the size of Hueco Mundo and Soul Society aren't known. However, the "world of the living" is supposed to be our universe. Bleach takes place in an alternate reality based on the real world. Places like Japan, Mexico, England, etc are confirmed to exist. The Moon and the Sun obviously exist. With so many parallels, it's safe to say that the Human World has a defined size, the same as ours. The burden of proof is on proving that the Bleach world isn't universe sized. This is independent of the size of the other worlds, mind you. It's just in relation to the world of the living.

If, for some reason, you choose to believe that the Human World isn't universe sized, Yhwach should still have a Solar System rating. The Moon and the Sun are shown multiple times throughout the series, so a solar system exists. I couldn't find panels with other stars being shown, but things are named after stars (Sternritters are literally Star Knights, among them is "The Superstar" with star-themed clothing), so stars definitely exist in the universe of Bleach and humans are aware of them. There is no reason to believe the contrary.

All of this can be concluded without getting into the size of Soul Society and their potential universe size. Though it's important to note that Soul Society has a day/night cycle with its Moon and Sun being shown, and Hueco Mundo also has a Moon.

I don't want to name any names, but other characters from other series have gotten ratings from attempting to destroy and recreate completely made up dimensions of unknown size. Their size were then gauged by background celestial bodies, not limited to the planet they were on. So why does Yhwach have to be at Planet level?

Prime Soul King has nothing to do with Yhwach's own stated goals and feats. Before we got info from the novel about Prime Soul King, it was already established in the manga that Yhwach wanted to merge the three realms. He says that the Human World, Hueco Mundo and Soul Society, through his power, would lose their form and become one. Two chapters later, he says they were meant to be one and the same. Furthermore, Askin mentions that the three worlds will be destroyed and is interested in knowing what comes after (this is the reason Askin follows Yhwach). So, this attempted world changing would surely occur. And as mentioned before, there's no reason to assume that at least the Human World, based on our world, isn't universe-sized. Simply putting "was going to merge a universe-sized realm with other indefinite-size realms" in the feat's explanation is enough, no scaling from Prime Soul King needed.

This also doesn't scale to any characters except Prime Soul King, since Yhwach was stopped because of a hard-counter hax.

he only absorbed the weakened soul king .

Prime soul king from the novel is stil league above the strongest key of yhwach .

It was never stated that Prime Soul King was weakened. It was said that, he had his power sealed (Yhwach broke the seal and absorbed the power that was restrained). There is literally no reason for Yhwach not to scale to Soul King at all.

Danny1112 said:
It was never stated that Prime Soul King was weakened. It was said that, he had his power sealed (Yhwach broke the seal and absorbed the power that was restrained). There is literally no reason for Yhwach not to scale to Soul King at all.
The Soul King's body was literally ripped apart (His heart, his brain, his nail, his soul chain, both his arms, etc) - the piece that Yhwach absrobed was an immobile husk, not the full being.

To act like they would be on the same level of power is pure folley.

From the LN:

"Well; I suppose that still wasn't enough. The ancestors; including Tsunayashiro; gouged out his heart and internal organs; and dismembered both his legs. Doing so, they destroyed his power; creating a king convenient for themselves."

Warren Valion said:
Danny1112 said:
The Soul King's body was literally ripped apart (His heart, his brain, his nail, his soul chain, both his arms, etc) - the piece that Yhwach absrobed was an immobile husk, not the full being.
To act like they would be on the same level of power is pure folley.
I mean having your legs and arms ripped apart Ôëá weakened power. Soul King having his legs and arms torn apart does not mean that his power level (Regarded as Reitsu in Bleach) decreased. That's just a speculation on your part, as it was never stated. What was said is that they sealed off his power (which I said before, was broken when Yhwach absorbed Soul King).

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
From the LN:
"Well; I suppose that still wasn't enough. The ancestors; including Tsunayashiro; gouged out his heart and internal organs; and dismembered both his legs. Doing so, they destroyed his power; creating a king convenient for themselves."
Can I get the Link of the Novel cause I don't recall there being "Destroyed his power" in it.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
From the LN:
Also if they had his power destroyed. Yhwach wouldn't have bothered going to Royal Palace just to absorb him, as he would have been an empty husk with no Reitsu/power. Which of course wasn't the case when Yhwach absorbed him in the Manga.

"Perhaps it was because he could see the far-flung future.... Maybe he could not escape his fear; or maybe he found some hope in the new world.... I don't really understand... But the Rei-o dared not resist it." The monk lowered his eyes and then repeated his first words.

"But the Tsunayashiro ancestor doubted even this non-resistance. Afraid of the Rei-o escaping from his seal by himself; he neither wanted the Rei-o to live nor did he want to kill him. Continuing this helix of contradictions, the Right Arm of 'stagnation' and the Left Arm of 'Progress' were torn off."

The recruits drew in sharp breaths. The four members of the Zero Division, except for the monk, had unfathomable expressions on their faces; but they remained silent.

The monk then stated a cruel fact in a flat tone as if he was talking about the weather. "Well; I suppose that still wasn't enough. The ancestors; including Tsunayashiro; gouged out his heart and internal organs; and dismembered both his legs. Doing so, they destroyed his power; creating a king convenient for themselves."

Upon hearing the monk's tale; Shutara Senjumaru, who had remained silent until then, opened her mouth with a smile. But that smile was heavy with traces of insurrection. "Convenient indeed. He continues to remain the lynchpin without ever having a say in the workings of this world, while the real business is carried out by others."

Is when the monk starts telling them the story of how it all came to be, sorry but i dont remember the exact chapter.

"Destroyed his power" doesn't make sense. By that statement Soul King was just an empty husk with no power/Reitsu. Why would Yhwach stress himself to absorb an empty husk?. Why did Jugram state that "what was pouring out of Yhwach was the overflowing power of Soul King which was sealed, and has being released?. Why would Yhwach state that he has gotten a boost from absorbing Soul King power and why would he even say that Soul King had power/Reitsu if Soul King power was destroyed. It literally contradicts what was shown in the Manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back