• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ovy7 said:
Ichigo teaching English in England makes little sense, but I could honestly see it happening lol.

Inb4 Bleach 2/Burn The Witch is about the Shinigami and Witches dealing with Brexit.
And hopefully he'll have a better haircut

Cause he's still kinda garbage ?
he was matching hikone he needs rel

More like letting Hikone chop him up all the time, in fact as soon as their fight started Hisagi was blitzed by Hikone and cut in half before going Bankai

they're in the same boat as Beyond Resurrection Ulquiorra.

Nah.Ulquiorra have nothing, they have atleast story,what can be even canon,lol.This is good explanation, why Hikone got massive powerup between second and third fight in novel.

I said 85% chance because there wasn't a release date mentioned. But the person who leaked this info also mentioned Kingdom getting a new anime. Recently, it was announced that Kingdom will be getting a new season from a different team for an April 2020 release date. Kingdoms anime was in a hiatus since 2013. Bleach hiatus was from 2012.

That secret stage for Jump Festa 2020 in December could be it.

You shouldn't. We don't know if it's getting announced this year or in 2020. But is coming. The source is real.

Bleach needs revision and down grade since that kid with pink hair damage made all god tiers in Naruto only Moon Level and Ichigo sure as hell isnt planet level I mean the last Toneri moon slice feat is more impressive than any AP feat in Bleach tbh

I'm just waiting for a new Bleach novel to see what Urahara and Yoruichi were going to do at the end of CFYOW.

SsjKale100 said:
Bleach needs revision and down grade since that kid with pink hair damage made all god tiers in Naruto only Moon Level and Ichigo sure as hell isnt planet level I mean the last Toneri moon slice feat is more impressive than any AP feat in Bleach tbh
That's great , but we have proof that yhwach is planet level easily and ichigo is a match to him in term of power if not stronger , Yhwach admitted that himself .

And to be honest , naruto shouldn't have been downgraded , especially with recent databook statement saying that his rasengan can destroy the planet .

I can at least agree Naruto has many statements and databook statements about being Planet Level I mean for getting Gods sake Kaguya created planets but she's only moon level on here ? Lol what

You better make a counter CRT with all of the proof you can find about naruto being confirmed planet level , if there is enough , i'm pretty sure the naruto cast can be planet level again .

But enough talk about naruto , this is a bleach thread .

The first brought up an argument that was easily debunked and everyone agreed with the current ratings. The second links doesn't seemed to have anything to do with Hagoromo moving the moon alone, and more with a problem with the calc itself.

SsjKale100 said:
I can at least agree Naruto has many statements and databook statements about being Planet Level I mean for getting Gods sake Kaguya created planets but she's only moon level on here ? Lol what
Yeah, Kaguya should get the same treatment as this guy.

Does Uryu have the Collapse Chips on his profile? The ones made from his spiritual pressure that he was gonna used in chapter 660 to loose the reishi bonds of the castle? Isn't that matter hax?

Nah on the immunity. Askin's Deathdealing raises or lowes the toxicity of a substance he has ingested so its just changing his own resistance to something. No matter what he does it will only ever be resistance as he just makes himself able to tolerate such an enormous quanitity that it is useless on him.

@M11

No he means the Segunda Etapa forms made for BBS.

@Zezu

They don't exactly have a tier unless you get their specials calced or scale them to whoever they fight in the CFYOW stories.

Naeblis495 said:
SsjKale100 said:
That's great , but we have proof that yhwach is planet level easily and ichigo is a match to him in term of power if not stronger , Yhwach admitted that himself .
And to be honest , naruto shouldn't have been downgraded , especially with recent databook statement saying that his rasengan can destroy the planet .
since the 3 worlds are planet sized (idk about HM0) wouldnt that be planet plus, also is there a link to that thread

He is planet level because he is far stronger than mimihagi who could stop the three worlds from merging together wich have been calc'd to planet level .

Yhwach is far stronger than this but no calc of his would be feat of destroying the three worlds have been accpeted yet so for now he is just planet level from scaling to mimihagi to the very least .

TL:DR Ichigo is everything in the verse from birth. He then uses Rukia's powers before awakening some stuff every so often before becoming everything, loses everything, becomes everything again, gets everything stolen, gets everything back, and gets everything back .... again but over time this time.

Naeblis495 said:
He is planet level because he is far stronger than mimihagi who could stop the three worlds from merging together wich have been calc'd to planet level .

Yhwach is far stronger than this but no calc of his would be feat of destroying the three worlds have been accpeted yet so for now he is just planet level from scaling to mimihagi to the very least .
Is that the calc tbat used bleach movie 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back