• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I always wanted to do an equal stats battle thread for a very long time in this website and I really missed doing my very old battle thread format here, so shall we begin? Both Soul King and Mori Dan are fighting because the Bleach verse unintentionally got involved into a civil war all thanks to the Ragnarok caused by The God of High School verse, this ultimately lead to both Soul King and Mori Dan to cross paths with each other.

Linchpin of Existence

No Caption Provided
vs.

Jecheondaeseong

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. This is the composite version of Soul King at his strongest from Bleach verse without any injuries; whereas this is the composite version of Mori Dan at his strongest from The God of High School verse without any injuries.
  2. Soul King in prime, absorbs Energy to limit, dons Oin & Oken, wields Zanpakuto, Spirit Weapon & Fullbring, activates Blut Arterie, Blut Vene, Blut Vene Anhaben, Beyond Bankai & Quincy: Vollstandig, and uses The Almighty, Antithesis, The Balance, The Compulsory, The Deathdealing, The Explode, The Fear, The Glutton, The Heat, The Iron, The Jail, The Love, The Miracle, The Overkill, The Power, The Question, The Roar, The Superstar, Sigma, The Thunderbolt, The Underbelly, The Visionary, Vanishing Point, The Wind, The X-Axis, The Yourself, The Zombie, Cross of Scaffold, Time Tells No Lies, Dollhouse, Dirty Boots, Book of The End, Invaders Must Die, Digital Radial Invaders, Jackpot Knuckle, Shun Shun Rikka, Brazo Derecha de Gigante, Brazo Izquierda del Diablo, Zangetsu, Nozarashi, Zabimaru, Hozukimaru, Kazeshini, Gegetsuburi, Sanpo Kenju, Ruri'iro Kujaku, Minazaku, Benihime, Suzumushi, Hisagomaru, Katen Kyokotsu, Sogyo no Kotowari, Wabisuke, Shinken Hakkyoken, Tsunzakigarasu, Ashisogi Jizo, Kyoka Suigetsu, Sakanade, Kinshara, Tenken, Ryujin Jakka, Tengumaru, Tobiume, Engetsu, Hyorimaru, Sode no Shirayuki, Tsuchinamazu, Tachikaze, Nejibana, Gonryomaru, Ichimonji, Senbonzakura, Suzumebachi, Shinso, Haineko, Itegumo, Kubikiri Orochi, Haguro Tonbo, Hozan, Katakage, Shunjin, Mogaribue, Kinpika, Sayafushi, Reppu, Ryujomaru, Kotomaru, Ikomikidomoe, Enrakyoten, Sumitsukigasa, Raiku, Arazome Shijure, Daichimaru, Muramasa, Gagaku Kairo, Mirokumaru, Shiden, Raika, Benishidare & Nijigasumi.
  3. Mori Dan in prime, transforms into Painkiller The True God of Prophecy Jeahbongchim x250000, goes Power Lender-ization, Power Mode & Acceleration Mode, has Loop of Binding Removed, Pacho Fan & The Gourd, dons Prophet's Cross & Yongpyo, wields Samsara, The 19 Yeouiju & Ruyi Jingu Bang, rides Geundoowun, got Boost Surgery, The Circle & The Holy Grail, enters Limiter Off & Project Wi-Fi, and absorbs Energy to limit.
  4. 1-on-1 death battle.
  5. No interference or holding back allowed.

No Caption Provided
Anywhere in Paradise (Nirvana), now let the battle between the Gods begin!

Idunno much about Bleach. Does Soul King have 4D resistances? If he doesn't, Mori hax stomps.

From what i see in both profile, Mori Dan has 4D HDE and large size (type 8, likely type 9) if taking large size type 9 combined with immo 9 for Mori, SK won't have enough range to affect Mori when SK's range is only 4-B, possibly 3-A to low 2-C and I see Soul King can't resist 4D hax like EE, law, fate, causality as well as Mori Dan will speed blizt SK hugely due to speed difference, SK's Allmighty hax is also useless against Mori as he has resistance to fate and causality in 4D and even acau 4, Mori stomp

Last edited:
Looks like the equal stats isn't doing anything here, because it appears Bleach has been left behind by The God of High School in terms of better haxs.

Sk highest stat is also low 2-C as same as Mori Dan mf
I know, but I made the stats equalized here if you had pay attention to the original post, so that doesn't matter here, what matters the most is who has the better hax here. It's like DBS Goku vs himself, but both Gokus has different abilities. Get it now?

I know, but I made the stats equalized here if you had pay attention to the original post, so that doesn't matter here, what matters the most is who has the better hax here. It's like DBS Goku vs himself, but both Gokus has different abilities. Get it now?
I already said above that Mori stomp with hax

What I'm saying here is that Mori's profile has too many 4D hax and SK can't do anything
From what i see in both profile, Mori Dan has 4D HDE and large size (type 8, likely type 9) if taking large size type 9 combined with immo 9 for Mori, SK won't have enough range to affect Mori when SK's range is only 4-B, possibly 3-A to low 2-C and I see Soul King can't resist 4D hax like EE, law, fate, causality as well as Mori Dan will speed blizt SK hugely due to speed difference, SK's Allmighty hax is also useless against Mori as he has resistance to fate and causality in 4D and even acau 4, Mori stomp
Just look both profile that you will see this match is so unfair for Ghost guy

Back