• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnonymousBlank said:
Danny1112 said:
I mean having your legs and arms ripped apart Ôëá weakened power.
Grimmjow, Yammy and Ulquiorra would like to have a word with you.
it's not like we didn't know about mimihagi and pernida being the soul king's arms ,along with possibly gremmy being his brain and all of them are quite powerfull on their own with their hax.

losing those parts alone clearly would have weakened him , not to mention the rest of his missing body parts .

Yhwach ended up with both of the Soul King's arms, the Soul King's heart, the Soul King's head and torso. Assuming Yhwach didn't absorb anything else offscreen, both of the Soul King's legs and an assortment of other fragments are missing, like fingernails. We don't know for sure if Gremmy is the Brain, so I'm not counting that as either absorbed or missing.

With all this info I'd argue Yhwach has more than half of the "Prime Soul King." Regardless, what he got was clearly more than enough for his goals of destroying the realms of the living and the dead.

Naeblis495 said:
it merely destroyed a huge majority of his power . Yhwach absorbed what remained of it .
But that's just a speculation. Cause there was nothing mentioned about there being any remaining one.

Grimmjow was downgraded from his number for losing his arm since it weakened his power. Yammy the same. Ulquiorra said he had no strength left after VL blew his body parts. Soul King had his prime power destroyed when he was cut into pieces.

AppleLord said:
New shounen manga is gonna air in Weekly Shonen Jump and they are searching for an assistant that has a background with drawing manga. Why is this relevant to Bleach? Well. The manga is gonna be a western fantasy set in a magical school? Ring any bells? Burn The Witch serialization? This manga is marked as a "surprise" announcement and they don't want to reveal the name or author until release. We have to wait for the leaks.
https://twitter.com/ShonenSalto/status/1187324942108549120

https://ganmo.j-comi.co.jp/posts/detail/6192

Google translation:

"It is a magical fantasy, set in a Western magic school."

Harry Potter? ovo
Any idea when will they announce the new manga?

The conviction to keep your stubborn ass husbando out of a fight he will lose is immense. The fun part is how that is her "healing" shield rather than her defensive one which is actually supposed to stop shit in their tracks.

The series would have been 100 chapters shorter because Ichigo is no longer stepping in to give the enemies a chance this time.

An Orihime that would actually fight would be stupidly OP, especially if her AP scales the same as her defense. Not much would change for the first arcs, maybe unless she decides to train harder than in canon, but once HM arc starts she would easily be an Espada lvl fighter (I mean, she already has high Espada lvl reaction speed and durability for her shield, so this Orihime would also have the AP).

EoS Orihime would definetely be a High/God-Tier in Bleach seeing as her speed, shield durability, and now AP, all scale somewhat to SK Yhwach.

from this chapter can we add that toshiro cant get hurt by his own power? https://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-553?id=281473#13

Imagine if she could use her rejection power in combat?

That would make her a top tier character alone. Add in her reaction speed and durability - she'd be a monster.

I meant more like surround the target in one of her barrier and just erase them entirely.

Zezu1995 said:
from this chapter can we add that toshiro cant get hurt by his own power? https://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-553?id=281473#13
If that the only time we have seen a zanpakutou prevent someone else from using their powers against their owner? Shouldn't Toshiro get some sort of Power Manipulation resistance or something? They can still get hurt by their own power IF the opponent seals away the soul inside their Bankai, but can't get hurt while the soul of their bankai's lays inside their own.

AppleLord said:
Warren Valion said:
Imagine if she could use her rejection power in combat?
That would make her a top tier character alone. Add in her reaction speed and durability - she'd be a monster.
She DID USED that power in her first fight against the Hollow. Maybe that's why she got scare and never did it again? Her power basically rejects matter.
she did tried to use tsubaki at least twice ( against a shinigami in SS and against yammy ) but tsubaki got bodied both times and got blocked before he could do anything .

Why haven't someone make profiles for Burn The Witch characters? They are at least building level, but I don't know for speed.

Ichigo teaching English in England makes little sense, but I could honestly see it happening lol.

Inb4 Bleach 2/Burn The Witch is about the Shinigami and Witches dealing with Brexit.

Honestly, are there ANY speed feats at all in the one shot? I quickly skimmed through (didnt read it though), but saw nothing.

Meme of Thrones said:
So I was wondering why Yhwach isn't in the "Universal, possibly Multiversal" category. Or at the very least Solar System level? Star level? In my view this should be changed and here's why.
First off, I understand that the size of Hueco Mundo and Soul Society aren't known. However, the "world of the living" is supposed to be our universe. Bleach takes place in an alternate reality based on the real world. Places like Japan, Mexico, England, etc are confirmed to exist. The Moon and the Sun obviously exist. With so many parallels, it's safe to say that the Human World has a defined size, the same as ours. The burden of proof is on proving that the Bleach world isn't universe sized. This is independent of the size of the other worlds, mind you. It's just in relation to the world of the living.

If, for some reason, you choose to believe that the Human World isn't universe sized, Yhwach should still have a Solar System rating. The Moon and the Sun are shown multiple times throughout the series, so a solar system exists. I couldn't find panels with other stars being shown, but things are named after stars (Sternritters are literally Star Knights, among them is "The Superstar" with star-themed clothing), so stars definitely exist in the universe of Bleach and humans are aware of them. There is no reason to believe the contrary.

All of this can be concluded without getting into the size of Soul Society and their potential universe size. Though it's important to note that Soul Society has a day/night cycle with its Moon and Sun being shown, and Hueco Mundo also has a Moon.

I don't want to name any names, but other characters from other series have gotten ratings from attempting to destroy and recreate completely made up dimensions of unknown size. Their size were then gauged by background celestial bodies, not limited to the planet they were on. So why does Yhwach have to be at Planet level?
@ her next time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back