• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 17

USklaverei said:
My calculation was accepted by DMUA, which puts Bankai Yama in at least High 6-B, the mid 6-A.
I know. I edited my comment. Royd Loyd shouldn't be High 6-B unless it's with Blut Vene and should be adressed next to his tier since his skin got cut by a swing of Yamamoto's Shikai. Bazz-B flames > Royd Loyd's durability without Blut vene.

AppleLord said:
Bazz-B canceled Yammato's flames that puts him above Kenpachi and mostly all the Espadas.
No he didn't this is asinine. If Bazz-B canceled Yama's flames then he wouldn't have been incapacitated and heavily damaged.

Bazz-B didn't cancel them, he dampened them, but his flames were nowhere near on par with Yama's.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
AppleLord said:
Bazz-B canceled Yammato's flames that puts him above Kenpachi and mostly all the Espadas.
No he didn't this is asinine. If Bazz-B canceled Yama's flames then he wouldn't have been incapacitated and heavily damaged.
Bazz-B didn't cancel them, he dampened them, but his flames were nowhere near on par with Yama's.
You should know that the reason they got "skin burn" was because Quincies cannot use their power source to attack and defend at the same time that's an incredible resistance feat when they got attack when attacking before they could even defend themselves with Blut vene. Where's the scan that show them incapacitated? Bazz-B was shown somewhere else killing more shinigami, the other two were not shown.

Naeblis495 said:
nanana and as nodt were also mostly fine iirc beside being incap'ed
Where they incap'ed? Bazz-B was shown after that scene leading the Soldat without a shirt and skin burned but he was still crushing skulls with his boots. I don't remember Nanana and As Nodt been shown they could had been incap'ed or they could had been doing the same as Bazz-B.

i assumed as much given bazz words of countering yama's fire but still showing some moderate injuries , what would the other that didn't countered the flammes must look like

AppleLord said:
You should know that the reason they got "skin burn" was because Quincies cannot use their power source to attack and defend at the same time that's an incredible resistance feat when they got attack when attacking before they could even defend themselves with Blut vene. Where's the scan that show them incapacitated? Bazz-B was shown somewhere else killing more shinigami, the other two were not shown.
And you should already know that if Bazz-B had been using Blut Arterie instead of Blut Vene then that still means that Bazz-B is much weaker than Yama since he couldn't match Yama's flames and cancel them. Yama's flames overpowered Bazz-B's.

You have two options, Bazz-B with Blut Aterie still had his flames overpowered by Yama's flames

or

Bazz-B with Blut Vene couldn't match Yama's flames and Yama's flames still injured Bazz-B.

In no scenario is Bazz-B equal to Yama.

tbh they also could've been using blut even.. if blut can save u from his bankai then his shikai flames shouldnt be much of a issue

Except Yamamoto was pissed and said he was gonna killed all enemies to Hisagi. Serious Shikai Yamamoto failed to killed Bazz-B while at the same time was able to cut down Royd's skin.

Bazz-B flames >> Roy's durability without blut vene. If Buzz-B had been weaker than Yamamoto he would had died.

Saying he couldn't canceled Yamamoto's flames is contradicting Bazz-B's own words which are Kubo's words telling us how he survived along with the others. Visuals can't be used here to argue the opposite because both are using flames and which is which is left for interpretation. Getting skin burn is a side effect of Quincies not been able to defend with blut vene while attacking with blut arterie.

Except his flames aren't. Its The Heat + Bazz dura taking a wave of flames vs Royd taking a flame enhanced slash. The latter is clearly superior or at least comparable.

AnonymousBlank said:
Except his flames aren't. Its The Heat + Bazz dura taking a wave of flames vs Royd taking a flame enhanced slash. The latter is clearly superior or at least comparable.
Bazz-B has never burned himself with his own power and has shown that he can touch it without burning. Yamamoto was using Shikai flames against both and whiling to kill.

AppleLord said:
Except Yamamoto was pissed and said he was gonna killed all enemies to Hisagi. Serious Shikai Yamamoto failed to killed Bazz-B while at the same time was able to cut down Royd's skin.
Are you seriously saying that Shikai Yama encasing his Zanpakuto in flames and directly striking Royd to only cut him is worse than Yama casting out a flame blast towards Bazz-B that literally burns Bazz-B's entire body and removes him from the entire fight?

Seriously, are you being serious right now?

Bazz-B flames >> Roy's durability without blut vene. If Buzz-B had been weaker than Yamamoto he would had died.
This is clearly false. Bazz-B's flames did nothing to stop Yama's flames. Yama's flames overpowered Bazz-B's flames as Bazz-B receieved a direct hit and was severely burned and knocked out for the whole fight.

Royd took a straight on hit of Yama's flames coating his Zanpakuto and only received a cut.

Royd is superior to Bazz-B.

Okay I still don't see how a cut that by the way left a huge pool of blood on the floor is more impressive than having burn skin that didn't stop Bazz-B from continuing fighting elsewhere. Granted Bazz-B never attacked Yamma again but right after Yamma died Bazz-B was still fighting fodder Shinigami elsewhere on Seireitei. There is no proof whatsoever that he got knock out.

>No proof he was knocked out.

You mean to tell me that once Bazz-B was hit, he was somehow fine enough to continue fighting since we see him fighting fodder (fighting long after Yama defeated Royd) and just leave Royd to fight Yamamoto when his whole reason for reaching Yamamoto was to fight Yamamoto?

You literally don't make sense in how you're trying to stretch this.

Yes, Royd received less damage from a direct fire coated Zanpakuto strike than Bazz-B who was hit by just a blast of flames that he supposedly tried to weaken with his own flames.

To be honest it wasn't that long there's enough proof that the whole invasion happened in less than 5 minutes since the Quincies used the restrain shadow ability exactly after 5 minutes before they are force to return back to the invisible empire. We see this 3-4 times during the first invasion. And yes we do see Bazz-B without a shirt skin burned crushing fodder Shinigami skulls without a single cut as Jugram said that Yamma's flames are his reiatsu. Can you prove that the slash was more powerful than the blast of flames that Bazz-B canceled to save Nanana and As Nodt?

Shikai Yama is obviously superior but still... Bazz did cancel most of the damage since he and the other ritters weren't seriously injured, so that's something.

If the light speed thread gets accepted which most of the mods agree we could bring Mask De Masculine Beam of Light for Bleach fodder which would support Liltotto dodging Auswhalen.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-561.html

• It moves in a straight line shaped in the form a cross since the beam of light came from a cross shaped source.
  • It reflects off Renji's blade, and burns it.
  • Bleach characters are already able to interact with intangible beings.

Can someone calc it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll do that. In the next chapter they seemed to be around 25 meters apart, so I'll use that for distance.

25m*3.0x10^8 m/s/25m= Mach 874635.568513 Renji

AppleLord said:
If the light speed thread gets accepted which most of the mods agree we could bring Mask De Masculine Beam of Light for Bleach fodder which would support Liltotto dodging Auswhalen.
http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-561.html

• It moves in a straight line shaped in the form a cross since the beam of light came from a cross shaped source.
  • It reflects off Renji's blade, and burns it.
  • Bleach characters are already able to interact with intangible beings.
Relativistic / Relativistic +

I added a Gif pixel to Ichigo's profile, if it goes against the rules or anything, just let me know that I'll take it back.

It kinda alters the profile layout at the top and is unprecedented since profiles don't have those.

It's probably best to remove it for now since staff only want pictures of the character at the top.

Reiatsu creating illusions is not something from the beginning of the manga? could be added. In the new translation of MissStormCaller, it had this decree before Zaraki.

"Confronted by the Reiatsu possessed of both a harshness and a weight that was capable of putting one under an illusion, almost as though you were being tipped over a mountain of needles just by standing there, it can be confirmed that the other squad 11 troops were all alike in breaking out into a cold sweat."

The reiatsu is very effective by itself. I think it would be nice to apply this too, with a quote like that should be enough

That's no shadow but "something leaking" from the spikes said Rukia.

look the second panel , there IS a shadow beneath the traveling spike

That's not supposed to be a shadow, but a reflection of the bullet in the ice. Remember everything in the Soul Society is made of pure Reishi including light so it's obvious that it would be tangible and have a reflection.

AppleLord said:
FuuHouHou said:
The shadow under the "Light" killed the feat
That's no shadow but "something leaking" from the spikes said Rukia.
Well, we know that everything produced in the Soul Society is made from Reishi, down to the basics. But to accept that this makes sense, would have to have a basis to argue about.

Even because on the scan, it really looks like an object that produced shadow

Back