• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 17

Naeblis495 said:
feels good to know that this wiki will finaly recognise the supremacy of the Bleach verse among the HST in terms of power

Yhwach WSK absorbed could already solo with Almighty but now even in term of AP he will scale to Kaguya's ETSO and prime SK would just "lol nope" everything naruto and one piece have.
I don't really see why this matters...

it matters to me as i always known that bleach was far superior to the the other HST but it was never recognise anywhere ,this wiki included.

just feel good to have bleach have what is rightfully his : the title of strongest in the HST

Because people are more concerned with who's stronger rather than actually accurate statistics, not to say that that this thread/fanbase is the ONLY one's guilty of it, in fact it's ALL over the wikia in all fanbases, it just leads to toxicity amongst each fanbase as they clash for superiority.

You can't really deny the prevelance of that fact in this wikia, it's literally what leads to 90% of arguments and the HST is its worst offender.

well , your " actually accurate statistics" that put bleach god tier in 5-C was proven wrong while all the bleach fan knew it was incorrect given the many , many statements of holding planets together and also destroying them , all of those got dissmissed , ignored or given the "outlier" treatment

we have been fighting for the truth and it's just feel good to finaly got it . i don't see how that is toxic but whatever .

Sounds delusional.

Sure we knew it was wrong, but we weren't "fighting for the truth", we were just waiting for all the evidence and when it felt right.

You're overblowing it.

fine , i'll reformulate : I've been fighting for the truth on multiple forum trying to put bleach at planet level for years ( mainly french forum tho) and had enough always seeing the same downplaying .

sorry for overblowing it , i'll stop talking about it now ,sorry .

Naeblis495 said:
fine , i'll reformulate : I've been fighting for the truth on multiple forum trying to put bleach at planet level for years ( mainly french forum tho) and had enough always seeing the same downplaying .
sorry for overblowing it , i'll stop talking about it now ,sorry .
i mean,it still is just one wiki (well,in your case 2 forums,including the french one)

i've seen bleach characters wanked to heavens on other wikis

like,Gremmy being tier 3 for "creating galaxies" and soulking Yhwach and ichigo being low 2-C

I would not say that this is wanked though, I've already seen Yhwach saying omnipotent and 1-A, which is laughable

Tons of characters were stated to be omnis.. Buu, Odin, Darkseid.. etc, but obviously none of them is.

Bleach wiki is very reliable as it gives sources for everything, the only issue is it doesn't upload the novel details despite them being canon and confirmed canon directly by Kubo.

They're pretty hypocritical about canon since the upload the anime parts, but won't do the novel.

The databook says this about Hado 90

Sca

µ╝åÚ╗ÆÒü«µú║ÒüºÕ»¥Þ▒íÒéÆÕ░üÒüÿÒÇüÒüØÒü«õ©¡ÒüºÕ╣¥Õ║ªÒééµû¼ÒéèÒüñÒüæÒéïÒÇéµú║Òü«õ©¡ÒüºÒü»ÚçìÕèøÒü«ÕÑöµÁüÒüîþÖ║þöƒÒüùÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüÚÇâÒéîÒéëÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

Seal the object on a black sarcophagus and cut it several times. There is a torrent of gravity in the sarcophagus, nothing can escape.

The translation is not 100% correct, but it is an approximation of what it is.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Bleach wiki is very reliable as it gives sources for everything, the only issue is it doesn't upload the novel details despite them being canon and confirmed canon directly by Kubo.

They're pretty hypocritical about canon since the upload the anime parts, but won't do the novel.
So Yhwach can time travel to the future now according to the Bleach wiki?

"Ten years in the future, Yhwach attempts to use The Almighty to destroy the future by infiltrating it with his Reiatsu, but due to Ichigo defeating him ten years prior the Reiatsu vanishes altogether.[115][116]"

Ichigo killing Yhwach in the past makes the Reiatsu that he sent to the future disappeared? ƒÖê

what?! Ichigo has not killed him in the past, the novel says that Yhwach's remains are scattered around the world, in the final chapter Aizen states that the last remnant of Yhwach's power finally appeared. Kazui absorbed him, nothing indicates that Ichigo killed him in the past. lol

Ichigo kills Yhwach 10 years before the final chapter.

The novel doesn't say Yhwach's remains are scattered around the world. Yhwach's remains are sealed up.

In the final chapter Aizen states the remnants of Yhwach's Reiatsu is gone.

Nothing states Kazui absorbed him and we don't know Kazui's powers, that's headcanon.

What you're stuck on is "Ichigo killed him in the past" and I don't think you're getting that part.

The Almighty works by transforming the future. Yhwach, who is in the present, transforms the future. Ichigo killed Yhwach in the present when Yhwach was using the Almighty. Recall before Yhwach leaves back to Soul Society that he would slaughter Ichigo and his friends at their happiest moments?

I believe you should reread from Chapter 675. Why nothing you say makes sense. I know 10 years ago Ichigo killed Yhwach, but nothing indicates that this is why his reiatsu is gone.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
That makes perfect sense, in fact, that's the exact same interpretation I have of the final two chapters.
That's interesting since the wiki doesn't operate on interpretation but accurately to canon. If it's not clear what happened they should just say it, but of course people are disgusted with the idea that Kazui is just that powerful and blast him away or hax it out of existence. For all we know Kazui absorbed it or Yhwach did time travel to the future, whoever the manga doesn't explain what happened in detail.

"Yes... There is still a possibility that Yhwach's remains may be floating somewhere in the world. It's not too late to make sure it doesn't do anything bad."

if yhwach already used the Almighty to "slaughter them in their happiest moment" , him dying a bit later shouldn't change that fact that he already altered the future no ?

it's like : i kill a dog , i get killed right after , the dog is still dead . the only way to prevent the dog dying is by stopping me BEFORE i kill it .

it can't be that he used the almighty after being defeated and sealed because well , he's sealed .

i don't claim knowing what happened but it seems weird to me to claim that because he got defeated all events that he should have already changed to be nullified because , as we saw , the almighty is instant , if yhwach already altered the future by killing them in their happy moment , him dying in the present shouldn't impact something that technically already happened in the future thank to almighty

or that mean that defeating him completly nullify Almighty but then the question is : what does yhwach reiatsu does in the living world and with what intent ?

i'm no native english so what i've written must sounds like gibberish ... i hope i got my meaning through tho

Back