• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 17

Jklg
Here is the colored panel for it. You can see the purple light coming from the eyes and mouths. So yes it is 12 fragors.

There are two calcs, but IMO it isn't something you can properly calc, as the Fragor is more of an concentrated AP explosion. With those calcs, 1 Fragor is weaker than the current accepted Lanza, even tho that a weaker VL Ichigo contained Lanza in his palms with 0 damage, while 1 Fragor burned Dangai Ichigo's arm, meaning that the Fragor is much much stronger than the Lanza.

Realistically, Fragor should scale to Lanza outright due to the reasons Ovy mentioned. Do we have a currently-accepted Lanza calc, sidenote?

Xulrev said:
Realistically, Fragor should scale to Lanza outright due to the reasons Ovy mentioned. Do we have a currently-accepted Lanza calc, sidenote?
Not yet, Las Noches' current size calc is based on an absurd and flawed pixel scaling.

Since we've moved forward with statements for Seireitei, we should do the same for Las Noches.

Then a calc for Cero Oscuras, Gran Rey Cero and Las Noches can be done.

Wouldn't Lanza, Cero oscuars and GRC turn out to be an outlier if it hits Country level?

No, not even close. Hado of the 90th level are stated to be comparable in potency as Gran Rey Cero I think. And I'm quite certain Kenpachi thanked like 100 Hado 90+ going off in his face in that other novel.

Hado 91 explicitly is referred to as being more potent than Gran Rey Cero in Spirits Are Forever With You, the Hado that Urahara utilized a full incantation for when blasting Aizen directly.

Aizen was unscathed, sidenote.

I did a calculation of the Lanza with the current accepted size and gave Country, we also have the feat of Yamamoto, however all this needs the size of Karakura and Las Noches.

Las noches's size will likely be done with the Nel statement i suppose since horizon scaling nor pixel scaling works.

USklaverei said:
I did a calculation of the Lanza with the current accepted size and gave Country, we also have the feat of Yamamoto, however all this needs the size of Karakura and Las Noches.
Didn't you calculate Karakura already?

Yes, but Damage has raised a good point about why it is wrong.
The OP was left in limbo, so I do not know.

Therefir told me yesterday it is 609 meters, Tata is correct. It was important for another calc I was attempting.

According to the novel, Full Hollow Ichigo is on the same level as Hikone with 20% of power.

"Every time Grimmjow stepped in closer, his sinews tightened. Yes, it was evident that this Shinigami in front of him was dangerous. Yes, this child's youthful appearance was misleading and the creature's Adjuchas-like look masked by the reiatsu of a very high class Hollow was unnerving indeed. Grimmjow understood all that. This Shinigami named Hikone emitted reiatsu which was very similar to that of Kurosaki Ichigo but no Hollow hole had opened up for the world to see. It was essentially a living thing. If the soul itself is considered to represent the world, then; it was as if the hole gets punctured the more the world became crowded."

Back