• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 17

Im not sure to what extent its accepted, but isnt Yhwach gaining resistance to precognition after absorbing Mimihagi pretty much proof that he has all of the abilities of the sternritters he has absorbed.

Although it is normal to have a view that this update was good, I see this update as a joke, sorry if I was rude or offended someone unintentionally.

I approached this before but it seems I was ignored .. Fullbring Shikai / Bankai Ichigo should not be Sub-Rel + via escalation? in addition, he was able to accompany a casual Yhwach.

well , this wiki like to low ball a lot and demand a lot of proofs to up the bleach verse

if we go with statements prime soul king is near omnipotent and omnicient so we could argue tier 1 and yhwach destroying 3 dimensions the size of universes so tier 2 i believe

this wiki won't accept it but we can still use those proof in other debate so it's all good in my book because i can wank bleach with some back up statement/feat now :)

@Sigurd, In fact, he was intent on killing Ichigo and taking him to resurrect the same. In addition, it should be comparable to Byakuya and Toshiro.

There's no evidence that Gremmy's portal to outer space was for the living world, we are already know that outer space exist in SS, and is a parallel world to the living world. That image has at least two galaxies on it.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
we cannot argue tier 1, nor can we argue tier 2.
yes we can , this wiki won't accept it but it is stated right here :

"That's right. Others; with special powers, including myself; appeared, but it is fair to say that the Rei-o stood out; his powers very close to omnipotence and omniscience."

thatis why i said that this wiki won't accept it . But canon material clearly state it so , just because the rule of this wiki doesn't allow the Soul King in the equivalent of tier 1 doesn't mean i can't argue it and still be correct according to the source material

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
We can't argue 3-A.

We can't argue above possibly 3-C.
But you said SK created all of Reishi and Soul Society dimension is a copy mirror of the living world. A parallel dimension.

KazuiK said:
@Sigurd, In fact, he was intent on killing Ichigo and taking him to resurrect the same. In addition, it should be comparable to Byakuya and Toshiro.
@Sigurd

He must be comparable to Byakuya who was able to accompany As Nödt and a trained Toshiro.

AppleLord said:
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
We can't argue 3-A.

We can't argue above possibly 3-C.
But you said SK created all of Reishi and Soul Society dimension is a copy mirror of the living world. A parallel dimension.
Parallel to the planet, nothing says parallel to the universe that the World of the Living is in.

Parallel to the planet, nothing says parallel to the universe that the World of the Living is in.

World means universe in Japanese too and in the viz translations the universe is mentioned to collapse multiple times by direct consequences.

People need to stop thinking world means universe in Japanese.

Sekai means either world or universe; however, it's not used for universe, the romaji Uchuu is used for universe.

I also literally translated those supposed "universe" statements from Viz and they say Sekai, world.

Actually both planets seems to have the same moon and sun..it's kinda impossible that he made planets only parallel and moon/sun came out of nowhere

Dangai Ichigo said:
We are forgetting another character who scales as well...

Zangetsu
Yes, I do not know if you're talking the same as me but Zangetsu would also be Sub-Rel +

I thought he was already scaled to Fullbring Shikai and Bankai Ichigo, just the right speed that was not added.

feels good to know that this wiki will finaly recognise the supremacy of the Bleach verse among the HST in terms of power

Yhwach WSK absorbed could already solo with Almighty but now even in term of AP he will scale to Kaguya's ETSO and prime SK would just "lol nope" everything naruto and one piece have.

Naeblis495 said:
feels good to know that this wiki will finaly recognise the supremacy of the Bleach verse among the HST in terms of power
Yhwach WSK absorbed could already solo with Almighty but now even in term of AP he will scale to Kaguya's ETSO and prime SK would just "lol nope" everything naruto and one piece have.
hopefully FT gets some love later

Back