• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 17

Damn, i wish i could give you a Nnoitora since i got him twice :/

I hope they add a gifting system or exchange system in BBS soon. They can easily restrict it for the rerollers just like they prevented hackers from farming extreme raids. Just make it so you must have a 30+ rank account or something.

Simply out of curiosity what would the yield of 10 and 5 seconds be? Obviously it didn't happen that fast but I'm interested in what those time frames would yield.

I'm personally fine with 30 seconds, it could be higher but the rating won't change so it should work as a good end.

Even if the rating doesn't change, I'm just moreso concerned with accuracy even in the minutiae, sorry if it comes off as wanting an upgrade.

Thanks Tata! As I said, just personal reference for use in my own calcs I do in the future. Much appreciated, as is the blog post

I don't think we're allowed to pixel scale the way Raven did with the way we handle bleach now

Unless we know for sure the Ice covered the entirety of the wandenreich? I suppose then you could get a mass for it the same way we got it for the buildings and streets.

Even then i don't think the ratings will change, but the values will go up.

I commented in reply to your response on the blog, IMade, presuming a simple 1-inch thick sheet over the entirety of Wandenreich. Feel free to double check any of it, but idk how much it significantly adds?

Xulrev said:
The cylinder is far more accurate, agreed.
The timeframe is a bit odd though, considering what we see occur

The rubble is still being lifted while they say 'Seems we've arrived', and then the moment the gate opens the entire city is already rebuilt.
Could just be a simple timeskip between those panels.

I'll leave that to you then, I have no clue how to account for that so did a simple 1-inch high cylinder covering the entirety of Wandenreich. Lookin forward to see what that adds, if anything!

@Tata

Sorry for the delay.

https://**********.com/manga/bleach/69121/capitulo-628#/!page5

Sorry for not providing a better Scan, I'm a little busy.is at the bottom of the page, I do not know if this can help but it can be something.

Well after a bit of research i found this study that suggests that Ice lenses building on concrete can reach up to 15 millimeters of thickness which seems about right

TataHakai said:
Well after a bit of research i found this study that suggests that Ice lenses building on concrete can reach up to 15 millimeters of thickness which seems about right
Did you check the Scan I was talking about ?? If so, can this improve the results?

Not unless i use pixel scaling which might make people bring up the whole Kubo's schrodinger topic up again.

Personally i think the current calc is fine, it'd make Casual Yhwach and Ichigo and Aizen? Low 5-B, and if the Novel threads upgrade them to 5-B then it'll be a good supporting feat.

Back