• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 17

So I've started a reread of the manga (maybe to find more feats, who knows), and Kubo's foreshadowing game is on point . . . or I'm just looking too much into it.

The last bullet point: "He was supposed to be a morticia instead of a doctor until the very last minute this manga was published, so he looks better in a black suit than a white gown."

But again, I'm maybe looking too much into it.

Screenshot 20190610-175518
Bruh premium tickets op. A quick reminder, yesterday i got a golden chappy from premium tickets... This is my 2nd mind chappy, but i dont mind it, since i have Nnoitora, Sajin and FBS Ichigo.

Should not Kototsu have abstract type 2 existence? Separating the timelines is considered a feat or ability?

The hogyoku doesn't create situations or manipulate them

It just allows its user to do things they are capable of doing themselves

TataHakai said:
I don't think this is strictly true, since Aizen would be unable to simply 'will' himself into becoming Transcendant, which is what your wording seems to imply?

Aizen literally explained how the Hogyoku works

It simply guides the user to things that are already within their own power

TataHakai said:

So like "potential realisation"? Or something of that sort? At least in regards to granting/discovering powers?

TataHakai said:

Databook says that God Aizen is neither Shinigami or Hollow but a God. How can Aizen a PURE blood Shinigami achieve this?

TataHakai said:

It gave aizen immortality,huge power and gave him hollow powers

Something he directly stated that it's impossible for him as it's out of his limits

But the hogyku broke that limits

@Sekkonds in didn't give him hollow powers, but "God" power according to the databook and Aizen is 100% convince that he would never hollowfy. He told Ichigo such.

"This is your third time coming to the shrine, yes? This area is a sort of 'pipeline' connecting the Soul Society to the World of the Living. It is a 'cut-off' space known as the 'Dangai', surrounded by black cavities. Pockets of space occasionally emerge like bubbles from within these black cavities, known as the 'Kyogoku' (t/n: Valley of Screams). Shinigami barely set foot in here. In the first place, the very existence of such dimensions inside the black cavities is very interesting. According to one theory, it is said that this region is composed of souls that were ejected from the reincarnation cycle, their memories completely lost. In other words, this is a world made up of souls that were neither subjected to the Konso, nor destined for the empty desert of Hueco Mundo. There are also the souls of dead Shinigami and Rukongai residents who are no longer a part of the Soul Cycle. They all gather here."

so,when shinigami dies they go to the another world?

Hog
I'm just going off how Aizen describes the Hogyoku to work
He specifically says "only if it's within the subjects abilities (interchangeable with power)"

Have you ever thought that maybe Aizen keeps coming up with this ridiculous theories and has no idea was he is talking about? That's a possibility unless Kubo made a plot hole.

@Apple

Sosuke "I planned how u took a piss this morning" Aizen? Not knowing what he's saying? U mean like a normal character? Pssh get outa here.

Seriously though that is an option, Aizen always acts so sure of himself that it becomes difficult to determine when he's full of crap or not.

Possibly, Aizen says that it works like "this" but the Hogyoku goes and works like "that" so the statement here is been contradicted by the actions.

Are Bankai multiplayer gonna be accepted?

If it goes through. Bazz-B will get upgraded to Island Level with 4.3886445e+20 since he put out Yamamoto's Shikai which is divided by 10 the amount of his Bankai's heat.

It should be accepted, Ichigo for example have quotes and deeds that prove that Bankai increase their speed on a large scale.

AppleLord said:
Are Bankai multiplayer gonna be accepted?
If it goes through. Bazz-B will get upgraded to Island Level with 4.3886445e+20 since he put out Yamamoto's Shikai which is divided by 10 the amount of his Bankai's heat.
wouldnt he already be island lvl? his base is on par with espadas seeing the shinigamis needed bankai to fight him (most of them) and he still had volstandig . it was also stated he bodied toshirros bankai in a practice with chang due to see how strong the ice was

A CRT for that should probably be made sometime (maybe after the big CRT with the novel and SK), but the Bankai multiplier should be taken case by case IMO.

i already made a post about the bankai multiplier i said we should use 7.5x since its in the middle and 5x is a low ball while 10x is to high . but the only ones it would matter too are ppl like ichigo and kenny who physical gain stat amps

What about Hollowfication (for the Vizards and Ichigo) and Resurrection? IIRC, weren't those stated to be almost similar to a Bankai boost?

Royd durability makes no sense, he is Country level with Blut vene which cannot be use when attacking using Blut Arterie according to Quilge and Urahara and that's why he got hurt by Shikai Yamamoto.

EDIT: Just realize that my calc was for blut and he is already ranked as Country level.

Is that the calc that assumes that Yama would evaporate all of the oceans on Earth in 30 minutes or something?

Back