• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 27

Zezu1995 said:
can i ask a question how/what does trancedent , do for tier?
Nothing....is just a word that is used to signify "oh **** he is above everyone is like he is in another level of existance compared to us" so it does nothing really iit could also mean he has transcendet the barrier of shinigami and hollows

@Battler356ushiromiya lmao as much as the youtube powerscalers wank everything I am looking forward to Seth and Clyde animating their own Ichigo vs Naruto. Lol I had the video playing in the background and I just remember him saying planet level out of nowhere and I was like bruh...

My problem is that we're scaling two characters from the past, to an unrelated character they've never interacted with purely due to them sharing a state. A state of which shouldn't gurantee a tier, since Kenpachi and Shunsui were considered stronger than her without being transcedent.

It just looks incredibly shaky to scale like that.

Duedate8898 said:
My problem is that we're scaling two characters from the past, to an unrelated character they've never interacted with purely due to them sharing a state. A state of which shouldn't gurantee a tier, since Kenpachi and Shunsui were considered stronger than her without being transcedent.
More like you dont understand the caling than it being shaky

If Hirako has only seen True Shikai Ichigo then when he says Hikone isn't on the same level as Aizen or Ichigo and the author says Ichigo, Aizen, and Zaraki could handle Hikone, then True Shikai Ichigo (who is equal to Dangai Ichigo as per Yhwach's claim) is above Hikone. Also, I believe it's either base or Shikai Zaraki that is putting the smack down on Hikone, and I don't think Shikai Zaraki from CFYOW (who shouldn't be much stronger than TYBW if it's only been a short time) scales above True Shikai Ichigo. So, if Shikai Zaraki is above Hikone, then so is True Shikai Ichigo and by extent Dangai Ichigo (since Dangai = True Shikai) and Monster Flyzen since he was relative to Dangai Ichigo. So like the scaling for the Monster Flyzen and Dangai Ichigo can still work without using the transcendence explanation. Hopefully this helps for understanding @Duedate8898

Arc7Kuroi said:
I believe it's either base or Shikai Zaraki that is putting the smack down on Hikone
is shikai kenpachi and i think he also took the eye-patch off (dont quote me on the eyepatch one tho)

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt True Shikai=Mugetsu, instead of True Shikai=Dangai.

For one, Mugetsu was the power that allowed Ichigo to "defeat" Aizen. Mugetsu is his Shinigami and his Quincy powers combined. True Shikai is also Ichigo using his Shinigami and Quincy powers (consciously this time around).

W0NDER3X said:
Correct me if im wrong, but isnt True Shikai=Mugetsu, instead of True Shikai=Dangai.
For one, Mugetsu was the power that allowed Ichigo to "defeat" Aizen. Mugetsu is his Shinigami and his Quincy powers combined. True Shikai is also Ichigo using his Shinigami and Quincy powers (consciously this time around).
mugetsu was a technique used by his dangai bankai, so no. also, it pretty much showed dangai ichigo when ywach was stating such a thing.

Duedate8898 said:
Kenpachi is considered Transcendent and has hints towards it.

Shunsui wasn't considered stronger than Hikone, but his Bankai is hax that could bypass Hikone's stat advantage similar to how Hisagi stalemated Hikone with his own hax Bankai.

So your issues are defunct.

Raito Utopia said:
Did Ulquiorra have resistance to causality manipulation ?

Since Orihime can't deny the wound he inflicted on Ichigo .
That's simply because Orihime's Hax is limited to power difference. Ulquiorra flat out says she isn't powerful enough to heal the wound caused by him

@Damage Do you have any more problems with speed scaling?
Ant said it will take a long time for the new forum, so I think we can create another topic to end this review.
I intend to play Black Clover soon.

There was the Transcendent characters ratings which I mentioned up above.

I don't think that recieved an answer.

4mkuN1v_d.webp

Can someone translate the size of Hell given to us in this scan?

Back