• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 14

Check this out guys

I don't know if there might be anything useful in it,I haven't read all of it to be sure,but I did read the headings part,and I found it to be interesting so I decided to post it here u.u

The mysterious man said:
Yeah it didn't get added I don't know why it was added only for Ichibei
It was due to my request. I didnt even know back in the time that there was a CRT about it.

Guys.

Shouldn't Ichigo have resistance to heat and ice manipulations with Blut Vene like the other Quincy's? Resistance to Absolute Zero and 15 million degrees Celsius.

What about resurrection of once soul? If I am not mistaken having your heart blow up means instant death and the hollow save Ichigo's body by regen after his transformation ended in the battle with Ulquiorra. But Ichigo came back to life didn't he?

The mysterious man said:
He already have resurrection and resistance to heat the other are been discuss in the other thread that it's in the limbo
Isnt immortality type 4 refference to resurrection now? I guess thats what he's asking. On Ichigo's profile it says resurrection.

Blut Vene is pouring your reiatsu into your veins to enhance your durability. Only those stronger than As Nodt, Jugram, and Royd/Yhwach should get the resistance, and Ichigo is stronger than both by scaling.

From what I know most people on reddit say MissStormCaller's translations are better than Scheneizel's translations. And the difference in translation could be something minor or something really big.

For example in Scheneizel's translation of this chapter it seemed like Yoruichi and Soifon were attacking Tokinada. But in MissStormCaller's translation it seems like they are protecting him as a ploy to keep him from making any moves.

Peter1129 said:
From what I know most people on reddit say MissStormCaller's translations are better than Scheneizel's translations. And the difference in translation could be something minor or something really big.
For example in Scheneizel's translation of this chapter it seemed like Yoruichi and Soifon were attacking Tokinada. But in MissStormCaller's translation it seems like they are protecting him as a ploy to keep him from making any moves.
That sounds like a really notable difference.

Could some of the information about the lore and the Almighty be inaccurate then?

I know we were waiting to the end of the novel's translation to make the big "Bleach is 5-B again" CRT to gather the largest amount of evidence available, but is the information being gathered through these translations faulty?

Well I'm not entirely sure if all the translations made by Scheneizel are different from MissStormCaller but from the old threads I've seen on reddit this doesn't seem to happen that often. Most of the details that are different are the minor stuff such as who escalated the rivalry between Grimmjow and Luppi. In Scheneizel's translation I think it was something about Aizen. But in MissStormCaller's translation it was something Szayel did. The way Scheneizel translated his story made it seem like Aizen was the one who caused it and not Szayel. But other than that most of the time MissStormCaller's translation are simply more detailed than Scheneizel's translations.

Back