• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 14

Hmmm... to what extent can Yhwach resurrect? Would erasing his physical body do the job? I think you'd have to erase his soul (if im not mistaking, his shrift is a part of his soul, no?).

W0NDER3X said:
Hmmm... to what extent can Yhwach resurrect? Would erasing his physical body do the job? I think you'd have to erase his soul (if im not mistaking, his shrift is a part of his soul, no?).
ƒÖä

Yhwach doesn't have a physical body. He could enter Soul Society which means he was a soul either by been born as one hundreds to thousands of years ago or he can manipulate his body and turn it into reishi to exist in the Soul Society in the first place. Yhwach's soul was destroyed when Ichigo cut him in half with GT and he came back to life while creating a new soul body for himself.

Will they share the same VA?

Nope. Same VA for Luck Voltia from Black Cover. Just hinted at the anime with "Asta".

Yhwach doesn't have a physical body. He could enter Soul Society which means he was a soul either by been born as one hundreds to thousands of years ago or he can manipulate his body and turn it into reishi to exist in the Soul Society in the first place. Yhwach's soul was destroyed when Ichigo cut him in half with GT and he came back to life while creating a new soul body for himself.

He has a heart in his reishi form

Didn't he say when ever Tōshirō kill him he will be stuck in a time loop I mean the drug that he used against Tōshirō not the one against sayzel
38572730-647C-4189-A2F8-D73C8CC9ACF0

I don't have perfect recall but from what I remember, the drug prevented the target from doing anything so long as they tried to perform the same action.

He has a heart in his reishi form

All souls that use spiritual energy have organs made of reishi since their souls are made of reishi. Are you confusing that with his black goo form?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hisagi fans will be happy after this one. But I have to wonder why he was afraid of Kenpachi then.
You mean why was Hisagi a mortal soul completely unaware of his true ability not to die afraid of Kenpachi?

ok next question you know how mimi is sub rel? based on this chapter juha is using it to attack at very close range would it be going same speed or faster? or would this be another case of travel=/=combat? https://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-674?id=281590

Burning Full Fingers said:
But I have to wonder why he was afraid of Kenpachi then.
Because it's probably gonna end up like this:

-What normal people thinking when fighting Hisagi: Oh shit! We can't kill him!

-What Kenpachi thinking when fighting Hisagi: I can't kill him? Great! I can cut him over and over without him dying! I can fight forever! This is a best day of my life!

Can someone make this formatting change to Ichigo's Profile

AP: At least High 6-A, 5-C with Merged Hollow Form | 5-C, higher with Merged Hollow Form

Key: True Shikai | True Bankai

It's bothering my OCD

So Ant reverted the changes because I didn't count as an experienced Bleach expert. Instead he said the changes should be handled by either IMade, Mach or somebody else.

So yeah somebody else is gonna have to add the new format change onto Ichigo's profile.

So..i have read few parts of cfyow

And i want to ask,if the ancient world got no life or death

How did souls and hollows excist?

If people can't die,why would there be souls?

Sekusu said:
So..i have read few parts of cfyow

And i want to ask,if the ancient world got no life or death

How did souls and hollows excist?

If people can't die,why would there be souls?
Because everyone and everything was made of spiritual matter. Reishi. Soul King created the material world so hence our universe.

Back