• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biggest PIS Moment in Fiction

The worst example is Gohan, people were tired of Gohan being so weak (4-B is weak for them), so the writers turned Gohan into 3-A without any logical reason.

Light lost because of the fault of Teru Mikami. That's not fair ovo

VersusJunkie54 said:
Not really big on the list but.....

Master Chief stabbing a knife into the Ur-Didact's armor who has 7-B durability.
Not really PIS. He put the knife right through an eye socket in the Ur-Didact's combat skin and hit the eye directly I think. Ur-Didact himself doesn't have 7-B durability.

I would say John Forge vs the Arbiter Ripa 'Moramee is true PIS. Ripa should have kicked Forge's ass easily.

Soldier Blue said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Not really big on the list but.....
Master Chief stabbing a knife into the Ur-Didact's armor who has 7-B durability.
Not really PIS. He put the knife right through an eye socket in the Ur-Didact's combat skin and hit the eye directly I think. Ur-Didact himself doesn't have 7-B durability.
I would say John Forge vs the Arbiter Ripa 'Moramee is true PIS. Ripa should have kicked Forge's ass easily.
Even if that so, the whole comic was PIS because the Didact killed 4 other Spartan 2's. But Blue Team somehow survived and the Didact should've stomped them all.

Man I'm glad Brian Reed doesn't work on Halo anymore.......

The Fantastic Four cartoon where Mr. Fantastic convinced Magneto that he stole his powers... by threatening him with a wooden gun until he gave up trying to manipulate it and surrendered.

And then he explains the plan to Magneto after the cops arrest him. You know, when they put the metal handcuffs on him and put him in the metal police car to be jailed behind metal bars. And Magneto, knowing he still has his powers, STILL accepts defeat.

A Richter 123 Earthquake?

If my math is right (probably isn't) that would be 1.9596575999999999e+40 Joules, or 4,683,694 Yottatons.

That's enough to blow up the moon 156,148,015,936 times

Bit extreme.

Darkanine said:
A Richter 123 Earthquake?
If my math is right (probably isn't) that would be 1.9596575999999999e+40 Joules, or 4,683,694 Yottatons.

That's enough to blow up the moon 156,148,015,936 times

Bit extreme.
that would be a casual feat even for she-hulk

That reminds me Superman being hit an attack of 15 Supernovas when fighting the Elite on the moon.

The result was about an Island level explosion.

No, but it's the same as Hulk causing a Star level earthquake. And the writers act like it's barely moon-busting.

Marvel clearly needs to fire the men and women in charge of their scientific research.

I heard they use the same guys Death Battle does.

That's from the DC animated movie verse, right? I need to watch those again.

Superman vs Doomsday was so hype as a kid.

IIRC, it was based on a comic called "What's wrong with Truth, Justice, and the American Way?"

Except the fight didn't take place on OUR moon, it took place on a moon around Saturn.

Each level is ten times greater then the last value (approx), so I used the value of Richter 10, times it by 112 and then squared that by ten.

Even a Richter 14 Earthquake was calculated at 10~ Zettatons on OBD.

Back