• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biggest PIS Moment in Fiction

I advise against trying to argue with the Ben 10 wikia staff about the Alien X omnipotence crap. They have a discussion rule stating "Celestialsapiens are omnipotent" and any who try to argue against it received warnings and even bans. In fact, two vsbattles members (one of them a discussion mod) were warned and received a temporary ban on that wiki over this issue. Let's not start a cross-wikia war. Make fun of them here (so long as it does not cross a line) but don't go and start a cross-wikia war.

Members here should just leave the Ben 10 Wiki alone and let them portray their articles the way they want. Their standards are different than ours and it's best to respect that. We wouldn't want members from Superpower Wiki or something constantly editing pages to adhere to their differing views.

I didn't even make fun of or mock him, Cal said I broke, quite literally, ZERO rules.

He's the one who needs to calm down, I think he's following me.

Stay out of here then.

And I know for a fact you are following me. I've never seen you around the wiki before. And as soon as I mention Alien X on a random thread, you respond.

I'd also like to know what rules I broke.

TeenAngel101 said:
I didn't even make fun of or mock him, Cal said I broke, quite literally, ZERO rules.

He's the one who needs to calm down, I think he's following me.
All you need to do is to stop trying to argue about the Alien X omnipotence crap on their wiki or try to demand revisions on their wiki per our standards.

And if anyone bothers you here about it or stalks you or something, just report it on the rule violation report thread and let the admins and bureaucrats here deal with that.

PassportPortpass said:
You broke 2 of BTP's rules.
Anyway, I'd like for this to stop. We don't want any of you coming here to add your own views to our pages.
I am terribly sorry about this and we want no crosswiki drama. Some users just act on their own. Our main staff don't in any way shape or form encourage people constantly editing your site's pages to make them adhere to our standards.

Have you considered locking the Alien X page?

I'm only here because I happened to be lurking.

You added what we consider to be fan fiction to a page and you uploaded a non-Ben 10 related image.

Yeah man I'm sorry if you disagree with others in certain things but please don't get to heated I think the last thing this site wants is a war with other communities

These guys really need to understand that being Omnipotent means you literally have no limits (not like SA Superman), and that no one in your Verse is stronger than or can even hurt you. If you have ANY limits or weaknesses, you are not Omnipotent.

Sure enough, Alien X blatantly has a weakness list on his profile on BTP

Alien X could theoretically do anything. He could erase all of his weaknesses, destroy all of his enemies, or even turn someone into a taco if he wanted to. The main problem is that the writers don't want to do that.

PassportPortpass said:
Alien X could theoretically do anything. He could erase all of his weaknesses, destroy all of his enemies, or even turn someone into a taco if he wanted to. The main problem is that the writers don't want to do that.
Unfortunately, per versus debating standards, Alien X and other members of his race cannot be considered omnipotent simply due to the fact that they actually have a list of weaknesses. Darkseid from DC comics has been described as omnipotent once. That's clearly hyperbole. I would also like to add that writers often abuse the concept of omnipotence. The Bedlam Spirits from Star Wars have been described as omnipotent by a writer. They're clearly not. Word of God is not always sound.

Look the vast majority of this site, especially myself, tremendously disagrees with Alien X being omnipotent. However if that's how the Ben 10 Wiki wants to portray him, just let them be. Our communities can respectfully disagree. We don't want crosswiki drama. And the Ben 10 Wiki is probably never going to change their profile. Users here coming there trying to make them do so will do nothing but make our community look like obnoxious people that demand all wikis adhere to our own standards.

I'd greatly appreciate users here to cease the editwarring and arguments over with the other wikis. Thank you.

I'm a regular member on the Ben 10 Wiki and it seems I could still edit it if I wanted to. It might be best to lock it to only admins and content moderators. That's just my advice.

How does a list of weaknesses not make something omnipotent? Also, shouldn't this discussion be moved to a separate thread?

EDIT: If anyone adds anything about Alien X being nigh-omnipotent to the page, they'll be blocked for a month.

We could just... stop having this discussion and drop it.

Also, being Omnipotent means you have no limits. If you have limits, you are not Omnipotent. Hence his weaknesses.

Fire Emblem 6 Manga: Audamorze steals Al's Arch Dragon form, which is shown damaging Champion's Sword powered Al somewhat, who destroyed a dimension with a galaxy far off into the distance

Al takes several hits from Arch Dragon Audamorze in base, which is unquantifiably above Wall level (or whatever the mage explosion is calced at)

There is no indication that states that Alien X can legit erase his own weaknesses. If he could, he probably would've done so.

Like when the Galactic Gladiator was kicking his ass because Serena and Belecus won't help him. Ben could've just used his "omnipotence" to erase this weakness. But he didn't.

In fact, if he was Omnipotent, he should've killed the Gladiator in an instant.

The fact that he has limits in the first place means he's not omnipotent. One cannot just become omnipotent whenever they want, you either are or you arent, and Alien X isnt.

Arquitens-class Light Cruiser

In The Clone Wars animated series their shielding has proven tough enough to take a beating from capital ship grade turbolasers (which are at least High 7-A per shot on the highest power setting) before failing. In the canon Thrawn novel their shielding has proven tough enough to take sustained fire for several minutes from several dozen Vulture Droids before failing.

But in the Rebels animated series: Their shielding is quickly depleted by starfighter grade ion cannon fire, two proton torpedoes can take one down even with its shields seemingly still up, a quick burst from starfighter grade laser cannons (which are just 7-C at best) can down the shields.

Rebels and its bloody inconsistencies (-_-)

I love the show indeed but these inconsistencies and nerfing of many weapons and ships for the sake of plot just bugs me.

In fact, if he was Omnipotent, he literally could not be used in a fight ever.

Notice who no one makes Tier 0 matches? We have a rule against it because if they both can do anything, a victor would never emerge, it would just be an eternal stalemate.

I love Rebels but sometimes I wish Clone Wars wasn't cancelled the way it was and couldn show its last few seasons

TeenAngel101 said:
There is no indication that states that Alien X can legit erase his own weaknesses. If he could, he probably would've done so.
Like when the Galactic Gladiator was kicking his ass because Serena and Belecus won't help him. Ben could've just used his "omnipotence" to erase this weakness. But he didn't.

In fact, if he was Omnipotent, he should've killed the Gladiator in an instant.
I feel like you're missing the point of what I'm saying. Even before the events of Universe vs. Tennyso he could theoretically erase all of his weaknesses. Bellicus and Serena were handicaps meant to prevent Ben from doing anything that he wanted with Alien X, but that doesn't mean that Alien X couldn't theoretically get rid of every single one of his weaknesses.

His personalities would prevent that from happening.

TeenAngel101 said:
IIRC, Superman has a 2-A feat in Final Crisis when he stops Darkseid's black-hole of hate with just his mighty voice.
Back on topic...

Here's said feat.

IMG 0752
Comic Nerd: "As you can see, Darkseid is vibrating at a specific frequency of evil. So when Superman sings..."

Me: "No. NO. That's not how that ******* works."

Back