• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biggest PIS Moment in Fiction

I do agree that Clone Wars was awesome, the prequels would've been much better if they were like it.

You guys see those sketches and cinematic they made for Season 7 before it got canned?

Soldier Blue said:
@TeenAngel101

Now to be fair: Vibroblades do ignore conventional durability.

Now to be critical: There is no way someone with his telepathic skills should have been caught off-guard like that.
BTW, Blue, I just wanted to say.

I was surfing and looking at the Rule Violation Thread, and you blocked a guy named "Who Homu Here" for sock puppetry.

But the Block said...you blocked him for 999 YEARS.

Does that count as a life sentence?

I would say Anakin killing the Son with his lightsaber is PIS but Son was weakened by the other Ones deaths iirc

Back