• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biggest PIS Moment in Fiction

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
So guys, what would you say is one of the biggest moments of PIS? While I know comics are chock-full of em' let me offer one that comes to mind.

Alexei Stukov, who is weaker than Primal Kerriga, effortlessly one-shot the True Form of Samir Dura. High 7-A > High 5-A apparently.

What about you guys? What is some of the funniest/most outrageous PIS you can think of?

I am guessing the 4-B Thor did that; it wouldn't seem too insane if the other forms did it (I assumed that is Chaos King's 3-A form being hit).

Assaltwaffle said:
I am guessing the 4-B Thor did that; it wouldn't seem too insane if the other forms did it (I assumed that is Chaos King's 3-A form being hit).
The weakest key of Chaos King is universal.

Yeah, I was just wondering if Thor was Odinforce or Rune King (I don't know much about Thor so I can't really tell the forms apart very well).

That was base Thor iirc, could be wrong. Odinforce Thor is a bit hard to discern but Rune King Thor only has a few issues of appearance (only one story) and his armor composes of a blue chainmail, no helmet and gold limb plates or something. That and his eyeholes are glowing (he doesn't have eyes).

I obviously can't say which is the biggest offender in all of fiction (since surprisingly I do not know about all of fiction lol) and I certainly wouldn't be able to top Ant's example.

However I believe Bill Cipher, a higher dimensional being who can stop time, slow it down, freeze people, teleport, etc. and has godlike cosmic entities terrified of him being unable to catch regular 13 year olds is pretty ridiculous.

@Ryukama

It's pretty common for god-like entities in fiction to have trouble with brats.

Why is this so?

Whitebeared staying alive and fighting with two huge holes in his chest and half of his face blown up against a person that's considered how own lvl and actually win...

@Soldier Blue because most series staring brats is likely going to be a kid's show. And no kid's show's just going to have some evil god instantly annihilate the good guys.

@Azzy if only those two guys on the boat at the end were Xyler and Craz lol

^Where did a character have two holes in his chest and kept fighting and actual beat the character of his own lvl? Even bleach is not on this lvl and that's says a lot.

^ Characters in Bleach continue fighting with severe injuries that should be fatal and win all the time. Kyoraku and Zaraki both have fought characters on their level with holes in their chest and won (Zaraki once fought and won despite being nearly decapitated). But then again, there is a canonical explanation for this in that Shinigami just have ridiculous endurance and can press on with injuries that would be fatal to normal humans.

Soldier Blue said:
^ Characters in Bleach continue fighting with severe injuries that should be fatal and win all the time. Kyoraku and Zaraki both have fought characters on their level with holes in their chest and won (Zaraki once fought and won despite being nearly decapitated). But then again, there is a canonical explanation for this in that Shinigami just have ridiculous endurance and can press on with injuries that would be fatal to normal humans.
Shinigami with high spiritual pressure have insane pain tolerance. Then you have Ichibei who can survive with just his head

In fact with WB... guess what? He was also sick and supposed to die from his diseas.

It's just pis I mean at least Ace died with a hole in his chest and Luffy (well superficial damage,but it did damage his insides as well) was still healed.

Like Ryu said, Bill getting outpaced by non-athletic kids is pretty bad. Though to be fair, Dipper and Mable per canonically PIS magnets if I recall, doing all sorts of crazy stuff, such as Dippers infamous Town feat...

A lot of cartoons treat blatantly superhuman characters as regular humans, which can be annoying at times. End of Series Raimundo got manhandled by the mafia or how Steve has gotten overpowered by the wind.

I think Power Rangers has really bad PIS at times too. Nearly the end of Power Rangers: Dino Super Charge, Keeper, who can match Master Sledge in combat, got horribly injured and nearly died from a wall falling on him.

Akame's battle with Esdeath. Esdeath literally froze in time an afterimage of Akame. Thank god that was anime only

WilliamShadow said:
^Where did a character have two holes in his chest and kept fighting and actual beat the character of his own lvl? Even bleach is not on this lvl and that's says a lot.
claymore does this...granted, the chars heal the torso wound mid-battle and than kill the enemy IIRC

EDIT: but i must add, i dont think you used the correct term, PIS is if a char doesnt use the abilitys he has at his disposal because they would one-shot the enemy, what you mean with WB is plot armor (albeit WB is a freaking monster so him surviving that long is ok imo :/)

ScarletFirefly said:
Akame's battle with Esdeath. Esdeath literally froze in time an afterimage of Akame. Thank god that was anime only
Wait what

What the logic?

@Scarlet

wasnt that plot armor too? (or not PA in itself but more like "inconsistent nonsense pulled out of the creators ass in order to let the protagonist win")

Kakashi getting susano'o

Zetsu oneshotting madara

Naruto defeating sasuke in the last battle

Yhwach losing to an arrow that he should have foreseen

Yhwach not using his other sternritter abilities and yamamoto bankai

Nanao's bullshit godslaying sword

Doflamingo taking long to get to luffy while he ran out of haki and couldnt even move

Brook being the first to damage prometheus, and also managing to slip past yonkou commanders

Doffy being able to internally heal gamma knife

Fujitora not oneshotting luffy and his crew

Sting crying in the grand magic games when he could have oneshotted them all

Erza's nakagami armor during grand magic games

Erza being able to cut through eileen in prime dragon form with just a little bit of wendy's dragonslaying magic (whilst she was injured too)

Erza being able to leap off the ground and destroy a sub rel meteor when she has all her bones shattered

Basically every erza moment

Eileen killing herself -.-

Natsu slaying the god of war

Di maria not oneshotting wendy and shellia

Larcade not oneshotting sting

Basically every spriggan fight

Acnologia taking forever to show up after universe one

Gajeel surviving bradman's hax

Natsu being healed by deciding that he is a human -.-

These are all generally awful but erza is probably the worst if I had to pick

Something from Naruto I always wondered.

How in god's name did Hidan slay Yugito when she was fully tranformed into Niibi. Like wtf?

Back