• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fairy Tail AP and Speed CRT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all the 6-B calcs and up are outliers, but I agree with Abyss Break and Iced Shell is Hax and would scale to characters who are stronger than Low 7-B anyways, I don't like calling a bunch of stuff outliers tho, but we have the issue that the strongest spiggans strongest attack is High 6-C, we cannot scale a far weaker character past said stronger charactesr feat

^That as well, we don't know how the 4 dragons beside Igneel scale, they could be as strong as the eclipse dragons for all we know, Igneel is the Fire Dragon King, but as for the others, we have no idea, but Igneel was stated to be the strongest of them by far

The only thing hax about Iced Shell that it is unmeltable, beyond that Ur has clear scaling to tanking beam of moonlight that was melting her, while Wall's fusion feat and Irene's compression would need more discussion, the Deus Sema was not at her best though as she lost significant portion of her magic power at the time. Besides that, Brandish would be multi City Block level then with her stronger spells then

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Dragons aside of Igneel and Acno are really vague in FT food chains. Hype says they are one of the top tier but feat says otherwise.
Actually, Spriggans are stated to be the strongest enemies FT ever faced (barring Zeref and Acno), Dragons barring Igneel and Acno are likely relatively the same.

Regarding Ice Shell, Ur was said to be on Wizard saint level but not all of them are remotely comparable strenght wise.

During Oracion Seis Arc, Jura said he was nothing compared to Makarov, even though he is a WS himself. Erza and Ur are said to be on WS level but we don't know how strong they are compared to the other saints. They could be above Jura or even below him.

Makarov is fine as well as Jose for being comparable to him. Not sure if Jellal is comparable to them, but he is definitely above Erza as well as Zero and DF Natsu.

Erza while weakened managed to overpower a (likely) halved strength Jellal, and she is much stronger when at full power

I wouldn't say she "overwhelmed" him, Jellal was only tried buying some time until the council fired Etherion at him so he can absorb it.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I wouldn't say she "overwhelmed" him, Jellal was only tried buying some time until the council fired Etherion at him so he can absorb it.
Even after that, he said he needed to stall her as he could not put in his full power because a physical thought projection cuts the user's magic power to a portion

Actually Erza technically could match him if she was at full power, she was definitely able to overpower him even when not st full power should still be above Weakened Erza but wasn't, Jellal even cheated as he had prep time to incapacitate her while she managed to put up an effort

Anyways lets get back to what we were talking about....idk about Ice Shell so I'll go with what y'all say about it but Abyss Break I still disagree with it

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Why would you assume she was weakened? If anything, her "overwhelming" Jella would be PIS.
She fought against Ikaruga which taxed her body and magic power, so she was weakened

CNBA3 said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Why would you assume she was weakened? If anything, her "overwhelming" Jella would be PIS.
She fought against Ikaruga which taxed her body and magic power, so she was weakened
Exactly.

She was struggling against Ikaruga to the point she tired, yet "overwhelming" Jellal later on. Something is fishy here.

Well, to be fair, Jellal was not at full power as well so it makes sense, though she was not going to beat Jellal after that with or without the bind snake that he had prep time for

And Jellal wasn't even trying to harm her either, so he just pretending to be defeated.

Also, bind snake happened when Erza had "overwhelmed" heim, not before that.

1997KD said:
Tell him so blackjan find more way to lowball or prove it outlier XD
What the hell r u talking about? why would I lowball something? I don't want to hear this from the guy who always wants an upgrade for everything even though something can be be a clear cut outlier

@1997KD

What, Blackejan trying to lowball or downplay feats and scaling, that has never happened before

@Blackejan

Just teasing

Oh ok....thought he was serious (guess I'm just too dumb to not know what's teasing lol). Anyways let's wrap this cause we been at this for like a week or 2.

I hate doing this but let's just vote on the Abyss Break then what's that's done we move on to Ice Shell

So who agree and disagree on Abyss Break?

I disagree for a reason (y'all already know about it) but I'm also still using phone so can someone be able to keep tabs?

Do you see what I mean?

No, I was referring to Dodo.

My point still stands.

I still do not see your point, what makes it outlier?

Abyss Break

Agree: 3 (DemonGodMitchAubin, CNBA3, 1997KD)

Disagree: 4 (Blackejan, Calaca vs, Captain Torch, Anonymous Blank)

This is what I belive the agree to disagree is so far, and let's stay on topic and just vote, no more discussion

Oi we can talk about that some other time, right now we need people to give their votes on AB so plz if yur gonna comment then either agree or disagree

The Causality said:
An other way to find the size of the island and use KE for the feat.

And also Calc invel's feat
I don't think you can for Brandish feat, or else it would be a downgrade with her later feat

Also invel's feat was just mountain level if i recal, even then it would be a downgrade with his strongest feat

Homu Sweet Homu said:
And Jellal wasn't even trying to harm her either, so he just pretending to be defeated.
Also, bind snake happened when Erza had "overwhelmed" heim, not before that.
^^^^^^

And it's more like PIS than an outlier

Also, I'm neutral about Abyss Break thing. Mostly don't understand the context.

But I explained that he was trying to stall her until his other half returned to him as he was not at full power

Abyss Break's power comes from the Element Four, where their energy is derived from the four elements themselves

Context is that a bad guys building turns into a giant robot and is charging up a spell that is said to wipe out half(?) the city, didn't actually do that though.

I can't recall why Blacke and Calaca disagree but Torch disagrees with assumptions used in the calc while I think it shouldn't scale since it was charged over the course of time. Even if it did scale, it is an outlier being ten times stronger than what stronger people can perform. The only person who can actually scale supplies the full power almost instantly but that makes almost everyone 7-B.

Because it was stopped, just like how kaguya was about to destroy a dimension and did not.

It would scale to them, while they did not pour all of their mp into the spell since there are Ft Wizards in the robot. Even for Aria at full power, he is still weaker than Erza at 1.46 megatons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back