• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Another Big And Thicc Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ok wow, I did not expect to be doing such a massive CRT at this point in time, but I guess here we are. X784 has three new accepted Mountain level calcs that would scale to those early X784 characters, and this in turn means that everything from X784 to X791, as well as some things from X792 to X793 gets changed and affected. Now let’s go over everything that will be changed and affected based on these new calcs. Because there is a lot.

X784

1. Ok, so X784 Juvia has a passive and casual 7-A feat that is a byproduct of her getting angry, so this of course scales to X784 Juvia. Now as we know, X784 Gajeel is stronger than this Juvia, X784 Gray fought and defeated this Juvia, so that means this feat scales to all the X784 Base Natsu level characters, as Juvia is on the lower level of the chain for all this. This means all the X784 Base Natsu level characters become 7-A (179.3 Megatons)

2. X784 Lucy’s physicals and weaker spirits, as well as X784 Wendy backscale from X784 Base Natsu level characters and they will continue to do so, meaning they will backscale to baseline 7-A and become 7-A (100 Megatons)

3. X784 Jellal and X784 Battle of Fairy Tail Laxus scale to be at least 2x stronger than X784 Base Natsu level characters due to several reasons, so that would make them and those that scale to them be 7-A (358.6 Megatons). Now X784 Makarov scales to this as well, which is heavily supported due to him having a 7-A (326.4 Megatons) feat

4. Natsu’s X784 Dragon Force is 3x stronger than his Base Form, so that means that X784 Dragon Force Natsu and those that scale to him would end up being 7-A (537.9 Megatons)

5. Characters like Base Hades and X784 Tenrou Island Arc Laxus end up scaling to X791 Base Natsu, who will be High 7-A (1.06 Gigatons) based on reasons I will explain in the X791 section of scaling

6. X784 Lightning Fire Dragon Mode Natsu will end up scaling to High 7-A (1.24 Gigatons) based on being X784 Base Natsu+X784 Tenrou Island Arc Laxus

X791

1. First thing’s first, X791 Max is capable of fighting and overwhelming X784 Base Natsu, meaning that he scales to 7-A (179.3 Megatons). Now Max is fodder, after Natsu gets his 2nd Origin amp, his Base Form is capable of casually zero diffing this Max now, and basically every notable character is capable of doing better against X791 Base Natsu level characters, meaning that everyone relevant scales above X791 Max. This goes for characters like X791 Base Wendy, X791 Lucy’s physicals+weaker spirits, as well as Grand Magic Games Arc Base Sting and Rogue, meaning basically all the lower level X791 characters scale to 7-A (179.3 Megatons).

2. Grand Magic Games Arc Dragon Force Sting and Rogue scale 3x stronger than their Base Forms, meaning they would be 7-A (537.9 Megatons). This also scales to Base Jackal.

3. Base Ezel scales to a X791 Base Wendy that amped herself by a 4x, meaning that he would end up being 7-A+ (717.2 Megatons). This also scales to X791 Dragon Force Wendy.

4. X791 Base Natsu manages to easily overpower the combined Unison Raid of Grand Magic Games Arc Base Sting and Rogue, meaning he is above their combined power and would end up being High 7-A (1.06 Gigatons). This scales to a ton of characters in X791, such as X791 Base Gray, X791 Base Gajeel, X791 Erza, X791 Orga, and many many more.

5. Initial X791 Iron Shadow Dragon Mode Gajeel and X791 Black Fire Dragon Mode Natsu both scale at least 2x above their Base Forms, so they would be High 7-A (2.12 Gigatons), however there is another character that should scale to this level, being X791 Devil Slayer Mark Gray. Silver handed over his magic power to Gray, which means X791 Devil Slayer Mark Gray should be Silver+Base Gray, and as we know, both of them scale to X791 Base Natsu, so this Gray as well would be High 7-A (2.12 Gigatons) as well. This also scales to X791 Emotion Amped Base Natsu, due to him being comparable to X791 Devil Slayer Mark Gray.

6. Now X791 Jura and those that scale to him scale to be 2.23x stronger than X791 Orga, meaning that these guys would end up being High 7-A (2.36 Gigatons)

7. X791 Emotion Amped Lightning Fire Dragon Mode Natsu should upscale to be High 7-A (2.65 Gigatons), as he scales far above his Base Emotion Amped Form. As well, the Eclipse Dragons, who are far above X791 Jura, would end up being this tier as well.

8. Cana’s Fairy Glitter scales to be 2.9x above X791 Orga, so she is High 7-A+ (2.756 Gigatons)

9. X791 Emotion Amped Dragon Force Natsu scales 4x above his Base Form, so that means him and the people that scale to him end up being 6-C (8.48 Gigatons)

X792

Alvarez Soldiers scale above Eclipse Dragons, cause LOL, and so that means that Alvarez Soldiers become At least High 7-A+, possibly 6-A (At least 2.65 Gigatons, possibly 760 Teratons) instead of what they currently are

X793

God Seed Doom scales 2x above people who scale to Alvarez Soldiers, and so that means that God Seed Doom become At least 6-C, possibly 6-A (At least 5.3 Gigatons, possibly 1.5 Petatons) instead of what they currently are

Wow, what a big revision right during the Holiday Season

Last edited:
X792

Alvarez Soldiers scale above Eclipse Dragons, cause LOL, and so that means that Alvarez Soldiers become At least High 7-A+, possibly 6-A (At least 2.65 Gigatons, possibly 2.2 Petatons) instead of what they currently are

X793

God Seed Doom scales 2x above people who scale to Alvarez Soldiers, and so that means that God Seed Doom become At least 6-C, possibly 6-A (At least 5.3 Gigatons, possibly 2.2 Petatons) instead of what they currently are

Wow, what a big revision right during the Holiday Season
Easy agree with everything except IIRC Alvarez Soldiers 6-A is Baseline since they scale >= people from Dragon Cry who downscale from Wendy.

So their high-ends should still be just 760 teratons (with Doom's still being 1.52 petatons), right?

Rest is gud.

No one upscales from those 2, tho.
Peeps upscale way above the Juvia calc so DF Sting and Rogue are actually > x3 that, Natsu clowns their UR, Atlas > Jura’s number etc. I’m saying that those two are upscaling above the numbers given above which is only the minimum of what they are.

X784

1. Ok, so X784 Juvia has a passive and casual 7-A feat that is a byproduct of her getting angry, so this of course scales to X784 Juvia. Now as we know, X784 Gajeel is stronger than this Juvia, X784 Gray fought and defeated this Juvia, so that means this feat scales to all the X784 Base Natsu level characters, as Juvia is on the lower level of the chain for all this. This means all the X784 Base Natsu level characters become 7-A (179.3 Megatons)

2. X784 Lucy’s physicals and weaker spirits, as well as X784 Wendy backscale from X784 Base Natsu level characters and they will continue to do so, meaning they will backscale to baseline 7-A and become 7-A (100 Megatons)

3. X784 Jellal and X784 Battle of Fairy Tail Laxus scale to be at least 2x stronger than X784 Base Natsu level characters due to several reasons, so that would make them and those that scale to them be 7-A (358.6 Megatons). Now X784 Makarov scales to this as well, which is heavily supported due to him having a 7-A (326.4 Megatons) feat
Don't mind me, I'm just scouting for more Johnny Test matchups...

Azuma’s Terra Clamare was buffed to 452.3 Megatons, so that scales to X784 Erza’s Durability, and her Strongest Armors and Clear Heart Clothing Attack Potency

This helps consistency cause that Erza and those who scale are far above 2x Base Natsu, but below 3x Base Natsu

This helps consistency cause that Erza and those who scale are far above 2x Base Natsu, but below 3x Base Natsu
Isn't that only CHC Erza?

I was just wondering since Strongest Armors Erza in X784 is currently scaled above weakened Jellal even though it was only her CHC that fought him, IIRC.

Isn't that only CHC Erza?

I was just wondering since Strongest Armors Erza in X784 is currently scaled above weakened Jellal even though it was only her CHC that fought him, IIRC.
Strongest Armors Erza scales above weakened Jellal, Strongest Armors scales to her own Durability,l

Base Natsu~<Base Armors Erza<Weakened Jellal (2x Base Natsu)<Strongest Armors Erza~Erza’s Durability<~Clear Heart Clothing Erza~Full Power Jellal~Makarov~Battle of Fairy Tail Laxus<Dragon Force Natsu (3x Base Natsu)

Strongest Armors Erza scales above weakened Jellal, Strongest Armors scales to her own Durability,l

Base Natsu~<Base Armors Erza<Weakened Jellal (2x Base Natsu)<Strongest Armors Erza~Erza’s Durability<~Clear Heart Clothing Erza~Full Power Jellal~Makarov~Battle of Fairy Tail Laxus<Dragon Force Natsu (3x Base Natsu)
Got it.

I was about to ask why Erza's strongest armors didn't have durability amps (besides Adamantine), but then I remembered how much skin area most of them reveal.

Kinda curious why FP Jellal is x2 Natsu. Not even half his power is already x2 Natsu since Jellal post-Square of Self Destruction can give Natsu enough power to achieve DF which is x3 base Natsu.

Kinda curious why FP Jellal is x2 Natsu. Not even half his power is already x2 Natsu since Jellal post-Square of Self Destruction can give Natsu enough power to achieve DF which is x3 base Natsu.
False. For one, we don’t know if he’s at Half Power at the time he gives Natsu his magic power. Dragon Force Natsu is stronger than Full Power Jellal, this means Full Power Jellal is above 2x Base Natsu, but below 3x Base Natsu. It’s quite possible he simply recovered magic power between using the Square of Destruction and giving Natsu the Flame of Rebuke

All we know is 2x Base Natsu<Jellal<3x Base Natsu

False. For one, we don’t know if he’s at Half Power at the time he gives Natsu his magic power. Dragon Force Natsu is stronger than Full Power Jellal, this means Full Power Jellal is above 2x Base Natsu, but below 3x Base Natsu. It’s quite possible he simply recovered magic power between using the Square of Destruction and giving Natsu the Flame of Rebuke

All we know is 2x Base Natsu<Jellal<3x Base Natsu
r/hedidthemath

Can any one of y'all tell me when the everything gets applied so I can make that Johnny Test matchup?

I might even do a 2v2 match...

Why exactly does SA Erza scale above weakened Jellal if she only fought him with CHC when they were equally weakened?
Erza's Heaven Wheel Armor's offense pressed a Reflector Midnight more and forced Midnight to try harder than he did against a weakened Jellal

I just noticed that the Azuma link in the OP still says 101 megatons so that should maybe be changed in case anyone else peeps the thread.

Also just to clarify, since CHC = 452 now, does that also make Jellal = 452? Cuz my primary issue was Jellal being taken as x2 Natsu.

I just noticed that the Azuma link in the OP still says 101 megatons so that should maybe be changed in case anyone else peeps the thread.

Also just to clarify, since CHC = 452 now, does that also make Jellal = 452? Cuz my primary issue was Jellal being taken as x2 Natsu.
Jellal is 452 Megatons yes, more than 2x Base Natsu

Brb gonna make some X784 Natsu and Erza vs Luffy and Zoro matches
4e63a2eb3c4c566621489b19e31bb49a.webp

Minor thing, but maybe X791 Elfman should be "7-A, High 7-A with Beast Soul", since he only scales to Lamy in Base?

It seems like it'd be better than just being "7-A to High 7-A".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back