• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fairy Tail AP and Speed CRT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem isn't that they didn't pour all their MP into it. My problem is that they didn't complete the spell in a few seconds before they even had to confront the FT invaders. If they had the ability to do so then they would have. Taking a few minutes for 4 people to charge up a spell does not scale when they wanted to nuke the city and keep FT from stopping them.

Guys, no more discussion, we've already done that song and dance too many times now, just give your vote and then be patient

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Abyss Break

Agree: 3 (DemonGodMitchAubin, CNBA3, 1997KD)

Disagree: 4 (Blackejan, Calaca vs, Captain Torch, Anonymous Blank)

This is what I belive the agree to disagree is so far, and let's stay on topic and just vote, no more discussion
Votes so far

Yeah no.

Elemental Four was able to produce 330 kilotons worth of energy casually is Bull. And the spell was created overtime, not instant.

AnonymousBlank said:
My problem isn't that they didn't pour all their MP into it. My problem is that they didn't complete the spell in a few seconds before they even had to confront the FT invaders. If they had the ability to do so then they would have. Taking a few minutes for 4 people to charge up a spell does not scale when they wanted to nuke the city and keep FT from stopping them.
That would not be a very practical move to waist your trump card so early in the game. And they would have been left defenseless with only Jose and Gajeel, as everyone else would have been able to fight back with their full strength, well except for Erza but that is a different case.

I think I may have also changed my mind

Abyss Break

Agree: 1 (CNBA3)

Disagree: 6 (Blackejan, Calaca vs, Captain Torch, Anonymous Blank, DemonGodMitchAubin, 1997KD)

I think it's safe to say we don't use the Abyss Break Feat

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Yeah no.

Elemental Four was able to produce 330 kilotons worth of energy casually is Bull. And the spell was created overtime, not instant.
Aria could instantly cast it at unleashed power, that is because he wasn't holding back. And it has been shown you can give portion of your magic power to someone or something so it doesn't have to be instant or not.

We are not saying it outlier or something like that, that feat requried prep, and time, it's not a like jellal abyss break, also this is what i get from ft wiki

• Phantom Lord's headquarters came with a series of remarkable mechanical devices. It could sprout gigantic legs to be moved around in midair, crossing over long distances.[17] In addition, it came equipped with specific features thought for battle, which made it a real, dangerous weapon capable of mass-destruction. Such features included a built-in Jupiter cannon, capable of firing powerful beams of compressed Magic[18] at given intervals of time,[19] and, most notably, the possibility to turn the whole structure into a gigantic robot,[20] which, surprisingly, was a Mage itself, able to cast a spell as powerful as Abyss Break.[21]
So it's like the guuld hall was absobing magic form element four to cast abyss break

Prep was already made, it was a matter of the amount of magic power that is being absorbed to finish the spell, and as we have seen before, portions of magic power can be transmitted, so it is not a matter of all or nothing theory, besides that would not make sense as to why they would waist all their magic power when there are enemies to fight, they would significantly cut off their major forces. And the spell can be instantly finished especially in Aria's case when he unleashed his full power

Also talking about consistancy, Natsu destroyed half a town in the BoS, and he used a big wooden pole for that

First chapter, page 78c and in the second chapter is the official report that Natsu destroyed half of Hargeon from the Magic Council

I think we're good here then, nobody agrees with Abyss Break and Iced Shell, so I believe we're good, unless anyone else has stuff to discuss

I've already made the Deus Sema and Sub-Rel Revisions, we're good, it only affected the God and Top Tiers, which is like 6 characters

Alright. Luckily it's a small revision. Edit: What? I haven't said nothing about Brandish. It was someone else.

No it happened on screen and we can find the size of Hargeon in later chapters. You can see him destroying all the buildings and the harbor

In the same chapter, it said the whole harbor was destroyed

And they were running for their lives which they would be well away from the scene of the crime

And that was one attack, not a few, as most of the fight was inside the ship

And I'm still watching more buildings in the runaway than the panel with the destroyed buildings. If it's the whole harbor (which I doubt) then we need a clear panel with Hargeon's map.

The fact that Natsu's already 7-C makes this redundant btw.

And for some reason the ship is nearly unharmed despite the fact that Natsu went berserk inside it.

Again, they were running away from the wreckage , so you would be away from the harbor We can find an estimate size of Hargeon in near the EoS chapters where they have wide shots of the town.

Well this is what happens when the manga is already over, you don't get any other upgrades from there or here.

Well Lucy and Happy we're inside so he could not destroy the ship with them in it.

Are you implying that Natsu let the thugs get out from the door and run to the beach without breaking the wooden ship with his fire powers and superhuman strength? I know it's a draw error but I couldn't stand the chance to note it :p

Anyway, go ahead and find the map or general view. I'm against with the statement that clearly exaggerates the destruction Natsu actually made.

Hey don't blame me, Lucy and Happy are the ones that went back into the ship.

In chapter 466 & 542, alright, clearly the author wanted to change the statement, anyway. We know how powerful Wizard Saints are from Iced Shell are at least and where Natsu scales at Phantom Lord

Ok, and what about the other version of Bradish's Island Raise, have you done that as well, could you please make a blog out of the results, it would make our life's easier by far, and allow us to throughly look at the calc

Only 1/20 it's original size, besides this can be his not serious feat

And we can scale higher With better feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back