• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Willverse (Cradle) Statistics Revision 1 [Speed and Lift Strength]

As more time passes and I go over the series books again I've found time to have certain feats calced and evaluated so that Statistics can be presented more accurately.

Speed [Separating Monarchs from Dreadgods]
All the speed ratings on the current profiles come from a single calc that was applicable to Sages/Herald/Archlord, Monarchs and Dreadgods based off this statement saying that "Anything short of slipping through space was slow for an attack on a Monarch" being used as a reasoning to consider Monarchs faster than any attacks which aren't teleportation thus logically faster than the Weeping Dragons Breath which is Relativistic+

Now I feel that this logic is sound to an extent but would inherently still be just an assumption so with the introduction of this new calc of the speed at which a Monarch jumped to the Moon from the Planets surface we can begin breaking down the speed scaling:
Lift Strength
With the addition of three new calcs the lift strength of the profiles can further be split up with the following:
Agree:
Disagree:

Back