• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fairy Tail AP and Speed CRT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Etherion is stronger than weakened Jellal as a source of magic so Etherion DF is better than FoR DF.

DF is also superior to LFDM as seen in Tartaros.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Ur is mostly dead, you see there is a difference between mostly dead and all dead, with mostly dead, their slightly still alive
Um, the story states otherwise, dead is only applied to those who are actually dead and left this world. Ur does not fit the bill as she is still alive and is part of the world. As Ultear cannot effect "living beings" with her magic, seeing as Ur is still alive and is the Iced Shell, that makes it all the more convincing.

@Anon, Etherion is Large Country Lebel though, that would be considered Outlier thoug

I would actually say Etherion DF is weaker than FoR DF, but they are pretty much the same

We should get a proper way to calc the dragon speed but from what I can see it won't be Sub Rel anymore, which could potentially make Erza's Sub Rel feat an outlier so I'd get on that pretty quickly. But for now the only thing I agree with is the Erza stuff.

But then we should scale that piece he ate and the other crystals that were effected and scale the volume of the towel which contains the energy of Etherion

CNBA3 said:
Then that would apply to both dragon and laser speed
What? No. Sting's laser isn't applicable and it's an outlier no matter how you try to put it.

The thing that shouldn't be treated as outlier is Erza's unless we find feats far above the Sub Rel rating from EoS.

Calaca Vs said:
Not really. I mean, if the feat is halfway or above MHS+ then it shouldn't be an outlier.

Yeah that's what I mean, if it's high end MHS+ then it'll be fine but if it's lower end MHS+ I think it should be an outlier but we'd need to wait for a new Dragon calc.

What? No. Sting's laser isn't applicable and it's an outlier no matter how you try to put it.

The thing that shouldn't be treated as outlier is Erza's unless we find feats far above the Sub Rel rating from EoS.

Dragon Speed is sub-Rel no matter how you look at it because there is no other way of scaling. And Sting's Laser is in the same tier area

Sub-Rel wouldn't be an Outlier at all, if we scaled it to everyone then yeah, but we only scale it to the Top and God Tiers, which means there's nothing holding back the characters, plus all the characters that do scale are far far far faster than Massively Hypersonic+ characters, and the Sub-Rel Feat is Baseline, so yeah, no need to downplay

Then that would be logical, with Natsu really the one to dodge the laser and react to Dragon Speed,

Depends on how you view things, again it depends on the yield of the Dragon calc. If it's a good feat then sure it's valid but if it's below Erza's feat then what else would you call it? Let's say if the feat is like mach 2000 then you can't really argue much there unless you think that Erza is even faster than Igneel and the other dragons.

The calc was rejected because the assumptions were wrong. If each point represents more than one FACE the result would be lower because they haven't travelled a big distance to destroy everysingle FACE. Also, IDK if it counts the fact that 4 dragons made the job.

IMO that calc needs a lot of assumptions but I'll let the calc group to decide that.

Again, Sting's laser doesn't work as a real laser and there's nothing stating it moves at SoL. And even if it is the feat may be an outlier because EoS PoF Erza (the strongest nature force of the series) did a feat 7 times lower than Natsu.

Well Natsu caught Igneel, and Natsu would be relatively the same area as Erza so there would be no complications there, but you must look at the General time frame of which the feat was accomplished

The number of face should not be the main issue, it should be how many dots are on the map as they represent where the faces are. And the dragons never made any stop, they just destroyed the faces while flying

I never said it works at SoL, I said that it slows down based on how much it curves via atmospheric refraction., Natsu even reacted to Dragon Speed and even caught Igneel. So he does scale

CNBA3 said:
Well Natsu caught Igneel, and Natsu would be relatively the same area as Erza so there would be no complications there, but you must look at the General time frame of which the feat was accomplished
You're assuming every Dragons's calc is Sub Rel which isn't the case at all.

Actually it is roughly 5% the sol now after recalcing.

But when you look at the map, you get the idea of how far the distance the dragons have to travel are, you just need the time frame

The calc is baseline Sub-Rel which scales to the Top and God Tiers who are far superior to Massively Hypersonic+ characters, It ain't an outlier on its own, these are the strongest characters performing the feats, it makes sense that it's higher than all other feats before it, so no it isn't an Outlier

Once again it depends on how the calc turns out. Erza isn't one of the strongest Characters in FT she's more a high tier. So for her to have a higher feat than someone's who's MUCH faster than her would indeed make her feat an outlier if it's low enough. Do you really want to argue that Erza is really stronger and faster than Igneel who ripped an arm off from Acnologia? No she's much weaker and slower than him. Also being faster than a Baseline MHS+ doesn't mean jack and it doesn't support Sub Rel. What I'm saying is what if the Dragon feat isn't anywhere near Erza's feat it should be dismissed as an outlier due to Erza being massively weaker and slower than people like Igneel, who again fought Acnologia and took an arm from him.

That's why the Dragon feat should take priority here.

Yet Natsu managed to catch Igneel and dodge Dragon Speed charging him. That would make massive support to the feat for all three Sub-Rel speeds

so we already know the distance between each dot which would make the distance easy, so all you need to know is the time frame

With her emotions boosted she is certainly Top Tier, I'm tired of every single thing being called an outlier, this feat makes sense in the story and is clearly scaled to God Tiers, not to mention calc members have said that the Dragon Speed feat is too unquantifiable as it can lead to high results or low results, so I'm saying that it's fine to leave them at Sub-Rel regardless of what happens with the Dragon Calc

7-B Natsu catching Igneel means he's near High End Sub Rel while 6-C/High 6-C Erza is just baseline Sub Rel with PoF. Something it's odd there.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
With her emotions boosted she is certainly Top Tier, I'm tired of every single thing being called an outlier, this feat makes sense in the story and is clearly scaled to God Tiers, not to mention calc members have said that the Dragon Speed feat is too unquantifiable as it can lead to high results or low results, so I'm saying that it's fine to leave them at Sub-Rel regardless of what happens with the Dragon Calc

If it's impossible to properly calculate then I'll concede. But if it is possible and the result is lower than MHS+ I'd find it very odd for Erza to have a higher caliber feat than the Dragons despite her being WAY below them even with her emotions Boosted.

Calaca Vs said:
7-B Natsu catching Igneel means he's near High End Sub Rel while 6-C/High 6-C Erza is just baseline Sub Rel with PoF. Something it's odd there.
ApÔëáspeed

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Natsu never kept up with Igneel
Yes he has as he caught Igneel while flying, and since this wikia says that high level speed gives them reaction speed as well, Igneel would have no trouble flying away to avoid getting caught, not to mention he dodged Dragon Charging Speed, I do not know what is so outlier about that when many feats are supporting the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back