• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fairy Tail AP and Speed CRT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the stuff somehow dont get concluded here then you can make a new one but as it stands, we should fill this thread first.

I don't agree with the remaining upgrades so right now I'm waiting to see where others stand on them.

Pulling out a calc just because there's a discussion where it's being rejected as applicable isn't the correct way to do things AFAIK.

But you can though. If the math is fine, then it needs to be discussed whether they are outliers/applicable. Being your calcs doesn't mean you have to argue whether they are applicable.

I can't honestly, as it is my own policy, either I stay with my Calcs, or they go with me. I made them, so I am liable to their continuation or not

Which does not at all refute that he has disagreements

Its simply people discussing claims, which is the point behind threads like these, to debate and index the site

Now back to the actual thread, how many agree and disagree again? I wasn't on much of the previous thread

I disagree with Abyss Break.

As for Iced Shell I won't argue because I remember little from that. But it's seems like a hax rather than AP's feat.

Abyss Break's power comes from the Element Four, there is no other power source

Iced Shell is not hax if it can be over powered and can endure the energy equivalent to the moonlight

Iced Shell is a Suicide Attack and therefore I don't believe it should scale to anyone, not to mention it supposedly could work against higher tiered characters, so I don't believe it should scale to their ordinary AP

Iced Shell was never stated to kill the user, Ur never died when using it, she became the ice and lived on ever since, and it can be over powered by stronger enemies

From what I gathered above, general consensus says Iced Shell doesn't scale to anyone and is hax. (Calaca, Homu, Mitch, 1997, Me)

The Abyss Break one is under contention. Mitch is for the quarter value, 1997 seems to be for it as well. Torch has a problem with the calc, Calaca disagrees and I think its an outlier.

Iced Shell was being bombarded by a light beam from the moonlight, that definitely scales.

Abyss Break still scales to the Element Four

I'm not saying that the Abyss Break isn't correct as a calc or that nobody wouldn't scale to it. What I'm saying is that it should be counted as outlier.

Being 10x higher than feats from later in the series. It's the same thing with Sting's lasers.

The Element Four does not scale higher than any feat known, as that is why Iced Shell comes into play, that it scales to Ur, Jellal, Erza, Jose and Makarov. Same thing with Sting as his laser is sub-rela, same tier as Dragon Speed and Irene's meteor

And just because they don't scale to any feat known we should accept a feat far higher than the rest of the calced and accepted feats. It doesn't work like that.

Also, I don't know what has Iced Shell to do with the E4 tbh. Makarov currently scales to Gildarts and Hades IIRC.

Jellal was very much around Small City back then, only Makarov would likely be City level, Erza, Jose and Ur would scale to Iced Shell though

@ since all the Calcs are inter connected to one another they would make sense in sense of consistancy.

Iced Shell Scales to Wizard Saint level characters, Erza, Jellal, Jose, Makarov, Ur

I'm not knowledgeable about that part of the scaling but apparently Jellal scales to DF Natsu. But I'll let Mitch answer you about that because he's the FT expert here.

I do not know why DF Natsu is at City Level, he was only like that during Nirvana arc, this is during ToH

Wizard Saint level is a very broad statement, there are the top 5 which are 7-A to High 7-A, there is Jellal and Makarov who are 7-B, and then there is Jose who fodderized Erza, at best we could scale Iced Shell to Jellal and Makarov, but they scale to a higher feat anyways, so it's unusable

Erza was already injured and weakened when Jose fought her, they would have been better fighting when she was in top condition, and Erza was considered Wizard Saint level, that is why she was needed for the ToH ceremony. Ur would scale too since Ur is the Iced Shell itself.

I've already said why I disagree with that, so I'll just let others give their opinion

Ur is the Iced Shell, and it is not a suicide move if she is still alive

@And you seem to be forgetting the general cap of which is required strength for a Wizard Saint which Ur qualifies for

Ur is mostly dead, you see there is a difference between mostly dead and all dead, with mostly dead, their slightly still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back