• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fairy Tail AP and Speed CRT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were no statements of Neinhart being weaker physically actually(I don't remember those at least). Neinhart got amped because he wasn't able to beat Erza in his normal state. People lowball his stats because of him getting stomped, even if the people stomping him were Natsu and Jellal, who can stomp other Spriggans as well. Magic Power = AP in FT, so yes, the Spriggans are more or less equal.

Brandish just said they are comparable in strength in general, and Brandish was not even trying, and if I recall, when even putting some effort into her fight, she used spells that are much weaker than her casual Island feat

@Captain Torch, he did beat Erza though, it was just his historia's that just disappeared because of Erza's Comquerer Haki

No only in base form they are comparable, by yalls logic that means that Assault Walh is comparable to Transformed August or Dragon Irene right?

No, if you read, only Larcade, August and Irene are above the rest, the rest are still comparable to each other

Since she can stand with the other DS and complimented that Wendy has great potential and even contested Irene, yes, she is stronger.

Hard to say whether or not they are comparable or not tbh. Both managed to hold off Spriggans, even though were no match in the end result.

Wendy was really impressive against Irene though.

^^^^

Nope, by the logic of the spriggans being comparable then that also means that DF Wendy and Lucy are comparable

Stop being a prude, Lucy never really had any skill against a Spriggan in a one on one fight as Brandish was not even truly serious in the fight, while with wendy she managed to attack and even counter spells on the level of Irene who is above Spriggans at full power

Thats not being a prude thats called saying the truth. if Spriggans are comparable even when transformed then thats would also mean that FT members are also comparable even when transformed. Actually now that i think about it, Elfman and Lisanna are comapable to Base Natsu since they was able to beat Ajeel who is apparently equal to Assualt Wahl and that would also mean they are comparable to Erza who also had a hard time with Ajeel to the point that she had to use his weakness and Laxus who beat Wahl

See how a mess that is? they are comparable in base, not transformation

Which is not the truth and that is being prude, nothing states that FT members are comparable to each other, only when they prove to scale and defeat Spriggans who scale to one another. Nothing states that Spriggans are stronger when transformed, if that is the case then Dimeria is stronger than every Spriggan as only God Slayers can beat her in God form

Yur taking that too seriously, they are comparable if they spriggans are comparable, read my post cause what ive written is by yours (and others who think the same) logic. Dont try to ignore something like that....also what? wht are u saying that just cause Dimaria has a god fomr then it means a god slayer is needed? im sorry but thats a terrible example

BlackeJan your reasoning is flawed here. There is no 100% way to compare Wendy and Lucy, since both of them aren't spriggan level. Doesn't mean that they are equal or not equal though.

Elfman was implied to have a direct counter with his "sand beast" against Ajeel, which is how he won. Not to mention that Lisanna was helping out.

Laxus had a hard time against Wahl because Wahl is immune to lightning, and because Laxus was sick with the particles.

So no, it makes complete sense.

^^ except with Wendy having far more potential compared to Lucy though, especially one spriggan wasn't even intentionally trying to fight seriously, while the other was somewhat serious.

Captain Torch said:
BlackeJan your reasoning is flawed here. There is no 100% way to compare Wendy and Lucy, since both of them aren't spriggan level. Doesn't mean that they are equal or not equal though.
Elfman was implied to have a direct counter with his "sand beast" against Ajeel, which is how he won. Not to mention that Lisanna was helping out.

Laxus had a hard time against Wahl because Wahl is immune to lightning, and because Laxus was sick with the particles.

So no, it makes complete sense.
Laxus healed the particles cause of Freed and beat Wahl with Red Lighting so no thats wrong. I like the fact u ognore Erza getting a hit on Ajeel with a sword slash but dont firget that also Elfman had Lisannas help even when he has something against Ajeels weakness so again no. U say they arent spriggan lvl but that would also mean that FT memebers in base arent spriggan lvl since they needed help and all.

If u wanna go dow that route then it was never said they were comparable even when they transformed. By also that, yall logic for this makes no sense cause we can look at this example

Brandish MP: 100

Base Dimaria MP: 100

ok they are comparable in transformation right?

Brandish MP: 100

Transformed Dimaria MP: 100?????

Yeah no that makes no sense right there lol

EDIT: what the MP i did is an exmaple from what u guys are saying

That does not change anything as the result and process played out the same way so the scaling does show, transformed or not, unless you can prove there is a quote that says differently

@BlackeJan

Yes, and when Laxus got cured and used Red Lightning, he oneshotted Wahl, so my point still stands.

Sure, Erza matched Ajeel, I never said anything against that? I just said that Elfman won against Ajeel using a direct counter with help, so he's not Spriggan level necessarily.

Also, maybe you misunderstood my pont, but I never said that all the bases are equal. I said that the Spriggans going all out are equal(exluding Larcade, Irene and August obvsly)

Captain Torch said:
@BlackeJan

Yes, and when Laxus got cured and used Red Lightning, he oneshotted Wahl, so my point still stands.

Sure, Erza matched Ajeel, I never said anything against that? I just said that Elfman won against Ajeel using a direct counter with help, so he's not Spriggan level necessarily.

Also, maybe you misunderstood my pont, but I never said that all the bases are equal. I said that the Spriggans going all out are equal(exluding Larcade, Irene and August obvsly)
Brandish literally said that the other Spruggans are equal to her

This....this is what u said. U also basicallly said that even transformation that they are still basically equaled

Look at my example (which is basically the same as what u are saying) and tell me does that make any amount of sense. Cause of course it really doesn't unless their base ain't comparable at all

EDIT: she never said equal but comparable

If Neinhart can summon three Spriggans with weakened forms, that makes sense since they scale as they would require massive power

If it's Spriggans that is obvious, especially when Neinhart tired and needs to be away from the battlefield

I would believe u....if it did say that. All it really did was say that him using his spells takes a toll on his body

Nope,the spriggen historia give him a great toll compare to other historia, cause spriggen was stronger

Yes u are correct I must have read it wrong though he still said that it takes a toll on his body just to make 3 weaker ver. Of Spriggans

Right there, since Spriggans are relatively same strength as one another that is why they are weakened

Alright we need to come to a conclusion, Iced Shell abd Abyss Break are the last things we need to discuss

Well I should at least make the changes of the High 6-C's and higher being Sub-relativistic based off Erza's new speed feat, since everyone agrees with that

Considering this thread has only 78 replies and the discussion isn't over yet I don't see the point in closing this.

Well considering there is not going to be any conclusion and doesn't really matter at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back