• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bacteriophage faces it's biggest challenge

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
I once saw a Authority vs Bacteriophage thread where it was concluded by the majority that Bacteriophage's small size would negate a massive AP disadvantage. That, is how I got this idea

Amit.jpg
PhageExterior.svg

Amitabha vs Bacteriophage

Standard Battle Assumptions. Outliving is not allowed. Conceptual manipulation is restricted.

Bacteriophage infects him over Trillions and trillions of years.

Due to the immense size different, the Bacteriophage will just phase between Amitabha's individual atoms and be unable to be hit. It slowly but surely infect every single cell from Amitabha until he's just a big mass of Bacteriophages.

@Saikou Oh didn't see you there. 2 votes for Bacteriophage.

Maybe the first Generation, but not the many afterwards.

Overlord775 said:
it would take so long for the Bacteriophage to kill Amitabha that protons would start to decay and they would both die, Inconclusive
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah But conidering that the bacteriophage i jut a bit bigger than big molecule it will lowly win

Amitabha has found the cure for cancer tho

Did you mean: 1 mole of Bacteriophage?

Ya he did, his radiant, godly, divine aura which is larger than the observable universe can do things like that

The Bacteriophage can multiply though. And can cause a mass infection long before someone as big as Amitabha notices.

^ It need not matter; Amitabha's radiant godly aura smashes any chance of the Bacteriophage winning as it gains sentience and fears ever having to look at such a majestic figure

DMUA said:
Oh.
So the fat man stomps?
I mean, being a Universal foe and finding the cure to cancer should easily allow Amitabha to take this. My vote goes to Amitabha.

Bacteriophage fra.

Let's assume that the virus is able to infect 3 metres of Abdnusaadoada's body each day.... The heatdeath of the universe would happen before it even reaches his leg from his foot.

Back