• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait so for 5D, do the 5D's get infinite 5D structures ap?
Not sure, Maginaryworld is at least 5-D either by being a hypertimeline to infinite amounts of 4-D worlds or containing a time axis on an infinite size 4D space, and then there’s stuff like the Arabian Nights, Sonic’s world, and Blaze’s world which also have 5D args, but that just seems like 4 worlds.

Not sure, Maginaryworld is at least 5-D either by being a hypertimeline to infinite amounts of 4-D worlds or containing a time axis on an infinite size 4D space, and then there’s stuff like the Arabian Nights, Sonic’s world, and Blaze’s world which also have 5D args, but that just seems like 4 worlds.
Iirc Cyber space was considered a dream, and since Maginaryworld is already considered 2-B/A, wouldnt that be enough for Countless/Infinite 5D structures?

I don’t believe every dream should be equivalent to Cyberspace, that was the dream of a collective of some of the smartest beings in the franchise, formed from their individual dreams coalescing and then some.

I don’t believe every dream should be equivalent to Cyberspace, that was the dream of a collective of some of the smartest beings in the franchise, formed from their individual dreams coalescing and then some.
Couldnt it hypotheically hold them all, if the source of all dreams are in MW?

Can anyone tell me again why Solaris wasn't 5D before this?

Maginary world was 4D, And Solaris was stated to be a super dimensional being

Why wasn't he atleast 5D considering he transcended Maginary world (Considering Eggman knew how the maginary world works)

All alternate timelines would scale to that, it takes more to assume that one timeline is so vastly different from the other, same thing with dragon ball actually

Can anyone tell me again why Solaris wasn't 5D before this again?

Why wasn't he atleast 5D considering he transcended Maginary world (Considering Eggman knew how the maginary world works)
"Super dimensional" was too vague to count as a Higher Dimensional jump

Couldnt it hypotheically hold them all, if the source of all dreams are in MW?
Maybe, but Maginaryworld could also hypothetically hold an infinite amount of 26-D bosonic string theory realms, I don’t think it’s got enough evidence. Even one non-Fourth Dimension Space dream being Low 1-C is already uncharted territory

Their dream of sharing their legacy through it is already accepted as being in MW, so the DW in MW would scale to Cyberspace

All alternate timelines would scale to that, it takes more to assume that one timeline is so vastly different from the other, same thing with dragon ball actually
First these realms like Sonic’s world and the Arabian Nights need to actually be 5-D, then it has to be proven that infinite possibilities of space means an infinite amount of non-Maginaryworld dimensions.

First these realms like Sonic’s world and the Arabian Nights need to actually be 5-D
The way alternate realities are created is through possibilities, aka timeline branches from one another, if 1 is, then all others are by proxy

, then it has to be proven that infinite possibilities of space means an infinite amount of non-Maginaryworld dimensions.
already accepted, hence the possibly 2-A rating

Btw part of what made dreams accepted as low 2-C was with Dreams like Erazor Djinn's dream of conquering the arabian nights, if it becomes a 5D hypertimeline, so does the Dreams

I also did not give proper credit for some of the sources I used so, the OP has been amended to include them.

Can anyone tell me again why Solaris wasn't 5D before this?

That's exactly what I've been saying before this CRT came out!!

I don’t think there was any 5-D cosmology for Solaris to scale to.
Was above Maginaryworld via being Super Dimensional, and Eggman saying "is there no way to beat a super-dimensional being" regarding Solaris puts him 1 dimension above Maginary World, Illumina, and Void

Back