• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Analyzing Almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon makes sense ovo

But seriously, the Antithesis was considered a thread to Yhwach and the Almighty as stated by Haschwalth. I'd say it was a mixture of the Antithesis and Still Silver which ended Yhwach. Even then, Yhwach still lives. He dead in a pshical sense but still alive.

Yhwach (A man that can see & alter every possible future) not seeing Ishida's arrow is just as bullshit as Aizen (A man that is expert at Kidou and that can do even Hado 90 like it was nothing) not seeing the sealing Kido that has been embedded in him.

Kubo is creating overpowered Villains and can't think a way how to beat them. So he is bullshiting.

The same thing happened with Gremmy too. He can do whatever he dream but Kubo couldn't find a way Kenpachi to beat him, so he made Gremmy kill himself.

Same thing goes for Lille too. Kubo couldn't find a way to beat him, so he created mega super overpowered sword that reflects the ability of the god it is facing. So Lille defeated himself lol.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Dragon makes sense ovo

But seriously, the Antithesis was considered a thread to Yhwach and the Almighty as stated by Haschwalth. I'd say it was a mixture of the Antithesis and Still Silver which ended Yhwach. Even then, Yhwach still lives. He dead in a pshical sense but still alive.
So Yhwach is weak to thread now? ovo

The4Godlike said:
Yhwach (A man that can see & alter every possible future) not seeing Ishida's arrow is just as bullshit as Aizen (A man that is expert at Kidou and that can do even Hado 90 like it was nothing) not seeing the sealing Kido that has been embedded in him.

Kubo is creating overpowered Villains and can't think a way how to beat them. So he is bullshiting.

The same thing happened with Gremmy too. He can do whatever he dream but Kubo couldn't find a way Kenpachi to beat him, so he made Gremmy kill himself.

Same thing goes for Lille too. Kubo couldn't find a way to beat him, so he created mega super overpowered sword that reflects the ability of the god it is facing. So Lille defeated himself lol.
You forgot Pernida. Kubo puts his own master hand into his work, and can't find away to kill it off, but to make it eat Nemu and explode with it's own power.

And one thing i'm wondering how Auswahlen works.

Both Gerard and Robert(the old guy with guns) hit by Auswahlen and they becomes skeletons afterwards.

But Haschwalth didn't become skeleton and didn't lost his power too.(Took Uryu's wounds on himself.)

Why didn't Haschwalth lose his power ?

By the way why did Gerard even lose his power and die ? His power doesn't come from Yhwach, he is Soul King's heart and had his powers from the beginning.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yhwach does have eyes around him at that point, so it might indeed be PIS.
but do we know if those eyes around him work as normal eyes

if anyone have the scene pls post it here

@Kep

It was considered a threat because it reverses events between two designated targets. Not in the sense that Ishida would just walk up to Yhwach and slap him without Yhwach being able to see the future.

But I guess how exactly it counters The Almighty is up to personal interpretation. Nothing is confirmed.

Yhwach amplified their power, therefore, granting them a piece of his soul which pretty much comes with a death timer.

Bleach-4739723
Bleach-4739725

The Anti-Thesis wasn't the sole factor in Uryu hitting Yhwach. Reminder that Yhwach admited to Uryu possessing a power that surpasses his own, this being before Uryu had even gotten the Anti-Thesis. http://imgur.com/a/xsC8v So what do we have:

1) Anti-Thesis being a stated counter to Almighty from an Almighty user (Haschwalth).

2) Yhwach admitting that Uryu possesses power that surpasses his own and Uryu was immune to Yhwach's ability before.

3) Still Silver was a direct counter to the Almighty and turns it off, likely why Yhwach couldn't see something that counters him.

Why is that argument occuring there instead of here, the thread for it? That fight should be closed down and the argument brought here where it is meant to be resolved. Then the fight can happen after resolutions from this thread.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Why is that argument occuring there instead of here, the thread for it? That fight should be closed down and the argument brought here where it is meant to be resolved. Then the fight can happen after resolutions from this thread.
That's my train of thought.

Yhwachs says:

• He can see all possible futures
  • He says he knows every ability he see's and abilities he knows become his allies and cannot be used to harm him
  • He says Almighty can alter the future
Problem is...Yhwach was comparable to if not Superior to everyone he fought, Namely Ichibe, Ichigo and Aizen. Everything he did with Almighty:

• Blow Ichibe Up
  • Break Ichigo's Sword
  • Cut off Aizen's Arm
Etc...was already within the realm of his power to do so without Almighty. So, it then begs the question, is Yhwach actually "Altering" the future, or is he simply changing the future they land on?

The reason I say it like that is because Yhwach himself says he see's every future like little grains of sand and he watches a person jump from grain to grain. So if a future exists where he stabs Ichigo's foot, could he just make that the future Ichigo lands on, of is he creating a future where he does so?

But as stated, he alters futures, not create them. As an Example, there is no future where Yhwach scratches Jiren let alone anything else. He can't create a future where he does so either. So it seems like there has to be a Future where he can do something. He can't do something impossible for him.

A logical limitation should be pre-cog messes with the almighty future manipulation.

The reason for this is that if Yhwach fights someone with precog, every action changes based on what they see happening. The future would constantly shift and the their pregcog cancels each others out. So Yhwach can't manipulate something that is constantly changing.

Edit: This is assuming the opponent has a response for everything Yhwach can do.

So.

Im gonna rise the question which caused the discussion on the other thread:

What exaclty is the almighty?

Is it just future manipulation (which Yhwah uses in a variety of ways such as nulling other's attempts to harm him) or did the almighty evolve from "I understand everything I see and every ability I know of becomes my ally" to be future manipulation + the former?

After absorbing Mimihagi he gets a resistance to Precognition
That's a bit of a NLF considering it's not known how Mimihagi did so. But I won't touch this, too much of a headache waiting to happen.

The latter, the Manga literally confirms that's how it is.
If it was so crystal clear we wouldnt have had that disxussion. So wait for the other's opinions.

It's not an NLF, it'd be an NLF if I said that he was immune to it like he is in his verse. That being said i really think people use the word "NLF" way too deliberately.

@TheFinalOrder

Stagnation Governance: Mimihagi governs stagnation, the stopping of development, growth, progress, and change; as it represents stillness, it can prevent whatever that tries to change or develop from happening. Mimihagi can accomplish this via symbosis with whatever being it is attached to.

You can't predict something that doesn't progress.

My points in the other thread (Regarding Ichigo one shot him with GT and SK doesn't have future modification) still stands.

Also, nothing implies his Almighty has evolves as he gains more power.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
What is the point showing me that? Pernida Reactive evolution ability has nothing to do with Yhwach Almighty.
That the soul king's parts have power and thus his body had the power to change the future and when Yhwach absorbed it he gained the ability.

PaChi2 said:
So.
Im gonna rise the question which caused the discussion on the other thread:

What exaclty is the almighty?

Is it just future manipulation (which Yhwah uses in a variety of ways such as nulling other's attempts to harm him) or did the almighty evolve from "I understand everything I see and every ability I know of becomes my ally" to be future manipulation + the former?
Well, the issue is that he says he can alter the future. Alter meaning he can change whatever he see's happening. Because no clear limitation was given, it's all up to speculation.

The big question is...what does future alteration look like? Is it changing one futute to another or creating entire new futures?

Personally it's implied that he can't "Create possible futures". He says he see's all possible futures and alter those he see's. Thus, the only logical conclusion is he's simply picking and choosing which future people land on, and because he's been Comparable or stronger than most people, what he has used the almighty to do was already within his realm of power which backs up he's just changing the future you land on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back