• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Almighty regen negation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aizen stated her power transcended regeneration/healing it doesn't get more blatant than that
What part of his comment led you to believe he was asking for more detail about the fact that it was an "ability beyond regeneration?"

What part of his comment led you to believe he was asking for more detail about the fact that it was an "ability beyond regeneration?"
Seems like he was denying what aizen stated to I elaborated on it. Casualty governs the events in the material world. So off course it's superior to healing

Unless Aizen can willingly stop his regen from activating (not sure why he would) i still do agree with everything pointing towards regen negation of some kind. The thing about taking too long to kill Aizen leaves too much to the unknown. Is Yhwach underestimating Aizen? Does he plan on using some unorthodox method we don't know about? Maybe it requires the use of the visionary? We dont have any information on why it would take too long. But the fact of the matter is, if it does take too long, its because of his regen. I still think his regen should be superior to what it was before not anything less. The only inconsistency i see is Yhwach telling ichigo about Orihime healing him. But because her powers aren't exactly healing to begin i'm unsure if its an anti feat looking back. So i still think it has regen negation on some level.

it's pretty obvious you're quited biased with the sorts of comments you've been posting whether that's bias specifically towards me or bleach.

First you ask for a statement of Yhwach saying he can neg aizen's regen.
you're then provided with "It'd take too long to kill you" implying that yhwach can actually kill him.
To which you reply this. https://gyazo.com/77c42d05598c6a7140f7f200c1a4b8e9
Then you come up with the shit "Aizen's regen has limits"
Which was literally never stated
and with that you use as reason "It'd take too long to kill you"
To which i asked a direct statement for where it's limited, just like you did with the "Yhwach can negate Aizen's regen" and which you failed to provide.
You were provided with proof as to why aizen's regen isn't limited and as to how Yhwach was going to kill him.
Pretty much everything was blatantly ignored.

This is the second thread he's made on the subject, at this point I don't even think it's unreasonable for a discussion rule to be made on the subject as practically every argument has already been presented and rejected by staff.
I will support the discussion rule if @Hellscream keep doing the same threads with the same evidence/arguments.

To my stance
Yhwach never stated that he can negate Aizen's regeneration, nor is it implied by Aizen or anyone else. He did mention, though, that he could kill Aizen if his fusion was not present, indicating that he requires time to eliminate him outright. Yhwach simply mentioned that killing Aizen would be a time-consuming task since Aizen is fused with the Hogyoku. There is no mention of his Almighty power coming back or of stopping Aizen's regeneration. His words clearly suggest that killing Aizen is possible even with the Hogyoku, but it would just take a significant amount of time. Yhwach is a busy individual with other priorities, and he doesn't feel rushed to eliminate Aizen.

Moreover, the argument that questions how Yhwach could kill Aizen without negating his regeneration is a bit stretched out. Yhwach has infinite possibilities and strategies at his disposal, so it's essential not to focus solely on one aspect. Making such an extraordinary claim requires substantial evidence and backing.

@EldemadeDityjon
He was not completely merged with Hogyoku.
You better look at what OP is trying to argue, since he is using this instance to prove that each “regeneration feat” he made as far is instantaneous.

Unless Aizen can willingly stop his regen from activating (not sure why he would) i still do agree with everything pointing towards regen negation of some kind. The thing about taking too long to kill Aizen leaves too much to the unknown. Is Yhwach underestimating Aizen? Does he plan on using some unorthodox method we don't know about? Maybe it requires the use of the visionary? We dont have any information on why it would take too long. But the fact of the matter is, if it does take too long, its because of his regen. I still think his regen should be superior to what it was before not anything less. The only inconsistency i see is Yhwach telling ichigo about Orihime healing him. But because her powers aren't exactly healing to begin i'm unsure if its an anti feat looking back. So i still think it has regen negation on some level.
It's not a anti feat he saw tsukishiama changing his past and ohrime fixing his bankai. When tsukishiama change his past he could be healed. Funny enough ichigo has fast regeneration yet he didn't heal from yhwachs attacks

Aizens regeneration is based on the hogyoku which warps reality so its not normal regen

I will support the discussion rule if @Hellscream keep doing the same threads with the same evidence/arguments.

To my stance
Yhwach never stated that he can negate Aizen's regeneration, nor is it implied by Aizen or anyone else. He did mention, though, that he could kill Aizen if his fusion was not present, indicating that he requires time to eliminate him outright. Yhwach simply mentioned that killing Aizen would be a time-consuming task since Aizen is fused with the Hogyoku. There is no mention of his Almighty power coming back or of stopping Aizen's regeneration. His words clearly suggest that killing Aizen is possible even with the Hogyoku, but it would just take a significant amount of time. Yhwach is a busy individual with other priorities, and he doesn't feel rushed to eliminate Aizen.

Moreover, the argument that questions how Yhwach could kill Aizen without negating his regeneration is a bit stretched out. Yhwach has infinite possibilities and strategies at his disposal, so it's essential not to focus solely on one aspect. Making such an extraordinary claim requires substantial evidence and backing.

@EldemadeDityjon

You better look at what OP is trying to argue, since he is using this instance to prove that each “regeneration feat” he made as far is instantaneous.
He doesn't need to literally say "i can negate your regen"
A statement of Yhwach confirming that he can actually kill him is more than enough proof.
He literally never stated that he could kill aizen if his fusion was not present, he just stated that it's more difficult to kill him because he's merged with the hogyoku.
There doesn't need to be any sort of mention as it was the almighty that destroyed aizen, and the almighty that stopped his regen.
It's quite simple to fill up these little holes yourself.

Yhwach has infinite possibilites, and simply straight out manhandled aizen and absorbed him. throughout which he never regenerated.

And Aizen regenerated instantly against Gin, maybe you should rewatch the scene.
He fell down yelled his name and regenerated instantly.

His words clearly suggest that killing Aizen is possible even with the Hogyoku, but it would just take a significant amount of time. Yhwach is a busy individual with other priorities, and he doesn't feel rushed to eliminate Aizen.
i actually dont think this part is a good example as we don't know how. Most people assume he just means hitting him over and over again but because he has a vast array of sternritter abilities at his disposal he could be trying multiple things. I don't think its as simple as doing damage to him i saw it more like it would require too much thinking, theorizing, trying stuff etc. Would make more sense as Yama's bankai cant even kill aizen

A statement of Yhwach confirming that he can actually kill him is more than enough proof.
Nah, it aint. Because the fact that Yhwach says it would take too long means the regen is still a serious obstacle, AKA he cannot negate the regeneration.

Nah, it aint. Because the fact that Yhwach says it would take too long means the regen is still a serious obstacle, AKA he cannot negate the regeneration.
Bro, i honestly don't care about what you say at this point, you've ignored pretty much everything that has been said.

That's pre almighty yhwach plus aizen has regeneration based on reality warping.
No. The problem is that "negating an ability superior to healing/regen" does not mean you get regen negation.
If its superior to regeneration wouldn't it be logical he can negate regeneration since it's a lesser power

If superior to regeneration wouldn't it be logical he can negate regeneration since it's a lesser power
No, because the mechanisms are different, and thus the manner in which they'd be negated are different. Power isn't 100% fungible.

i actually dont think this part is a good example as we don't know how. Most people assume he just means hitting him over and over again but because he has a vast array of sternritter abilities at his disposal he could be trying multiple things. I don't think its as simple as doing damage to him i saw it more like it would require too much thinking, theorizing, trying stuff etc. Would make more sense as Yama's bankai cant even kill aizen
Aizen's invincibility is not due to “regeneration” but rather because of his fusion with Hōgyoku, which has the power to grant its master's desires into reality. In Aizen's case, he desired immortality, and thus he became unkillable.

Regarding the claim that Yhwach made about being able to kill Aizen, it is possible, but the fusion with Hōgyoku would delay the process, making it lengthy. However, this is not the main point I want to address, as there may be a misunderstanding. My main point is that we should not exclude other possible interpretations and should not simply assume that there is only one valid interpretation when the sentence doesn't imply it.
If its superior to regeneration wouldn't it be logical he can negate regeneration since it's a lesser power
It being logical does not indicate that they both have the same settings.

Aizen's invincibility is not due to “regeneration” but rather because of his fusion with Hōgyoku, which has the power to grant its master's desires into reality. In Aizen's case, he desired immortality, and thus he became unkillable.

Regarding the claim that Yhwach made about being able to kill Aizen, it is possible, but the fusion with Hōgyoku would delay the process, making it lengthy. However, this is not the main point I want to address, as there may be a misunderstanding. My main point is that we should not exclude other possible interpretations and should not simply assume that there is only one valid interpretation when the sentence doesn't imply it.

It being logical does not indicate that they both have the same settings.
Hes not unkillable due to raw durability that was only a product of his reiatsu being high, the hogyoku grants him regeneration

Well, I've made my views and arguments quite clear, as has Damage. I don't see much utility in continuing to go back and forth with the same points of contention. I'll wait for other staff input.
Bro, wouldn't two team employees be enough to get this done and close? We already got 2 disagreeing with that and stuff.

Hes not unkillable due to raw durability that was only a product of his reiatsu being high, the hogyoku grants him regeneration
I don't think so; it is simply my interpretation from the context given; also I think hogyoku granted him immortality which regeneration is subset from it.

Also, it is really beside my point; I don't think this particular sentence from that scene refers to regeneration negation in any aspect unless you're simply overreaching. I think as I stated above, Yhwach if he wanted, could kill him, but that will take long time due to the fact that Aizen in that situation was still fusion with hogyoku. For me, this is simply over-interpretation.

Last edited:
I don't think so; it is simply my interpretation from the context given; also I think hogyoku granted him immortality which regeneration is subset from it.
I agree yea i'm saying that what makes him hard to kill he'll regenerate
Also, it is really beside my point; I don't think this particular sentence from that scene refers to regeneration negation in any aspect unless you're simply overreaching. I think as I stated above, Yhwach if he wanted could kill him, but that will take long time due to the fact that Aizen in that situation was still fusion with hogyoku. For me, this is simply overinterpretation.
Hmm? I'm just saying him being hard to kill means he can regenerate and when people say he could kill him without the almighty i think people are forgetting he has things like reality warping in his arsenal. I Just don't think this particular part should be used as a counter argument as Yhwach has every sternritter ability at his disposal. He could try the X-Axis, he could try the visionary, he could try the deathdealing, he could try anything really. I saw it similar to Askin avoiding to fight Mayuri because it would take too many scenarios but obviously of a grander scale. My point was just i dont think is a good counter argument to use as we dont know if Yhwach plans on punching him till he dies or something and not strategizing which would also "take too long"

I believe the threshold is three.
These are all things you can do with casualty manipulation stated on the wiki and healing/regeneration is one of them

Possible Uses
Reality Warping
Probability Manipulation
Logic Manipulation
Physics Manipulation
Superpower Manipulation
Creation
Nothingness Manipulation
Power Negation
Healing
Resurrection
Biological Manipulation
Mental Manipulation
Invulnerability
Immortality
Shapeshifting
Reactive Evolution
Cyber Mind
Intuitive Aptitude

orihime has regeneration/healing on her profile through casualty manipulation and she can't repair Ichigo's bankai. So unless you remove healing from her profile yhwach should get regen negation

@Twisted_Little_Raven

I don't think I used it as counter-argument, someone else here used it as a supporting evidence for regeneration negation, which is why I am contesting against it.
Also, ; I think we are in the same page? Since this is my point as well. I don't think this is a supporting evidence for the requested ability as the sentence is simply vague (as in – it is open to many interpretations).

orihime has regeneration/healing on her profile through casualty manipulation and she can't repair Ichigo's bankai.
I dont think this is fair comparision. A broken sword in bleach has always been a big deal. Its not the same as healing a person to which Yhwach implied Orihime could have done to Ichigo. Ichigo went to the soul king's palace just because he got his sword broke so i think comparing a broken sword and regen negation is a little bit out there

I dont think this is fair comparision. A broken sword in bleach has always been a big deal. Its not the same as healing a person to which Yhwach implied Orihime could have done to Ichigo. Ichigo went to the soul king's palace just because he got his sword broke so i think comparing a broken sword and regen negation is a little bit out there
A zanpakuto is a materialized soul ( or souls) . So its not impossible to share physiology

A zanpakuto is a materialized soul ( or souls) . So its not impossible to share physiology
They treat a broken sword and a broken soul reaper like completely different things. One can simply be healed and is useful again one couldn''t. The only argument i agree with is Aizen because he has shown instant regen, and it was said it would take too long to kill him which supports him still having regen. Which also isnt an anti feat because he has sternritter abilities like deathdealing, x-axis, visionary, on his side. Which would support the "too long part" as Deagon was using it in his argument. So to resay my stance

Disagree with everything except Aizen arguments so neutral or limited for me

Last edited:
I already debunked on this tsukishiama rewrote his past so ichigo can be healed. Swords are an extention of the user while it is harder to regen than the user nonetheless it's still possible

Seeing as there doesn't seem to be any new details in this thread that would make me change my opinion from the last one, I disagree with this thread
Okay, with three staff disagrees -- especially in light of the fact that this was attempted and failed previously as well -- I don't see any reason to drag this out. I will lock this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back