• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MULTIVERSAL BLEACH UPGRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah agree with this

The futures/possibilities is desribe like grains of sand and changing future mean jumping from one grains to another. Is mean the future/possibilities not only the futures that can happen in reality/the futures that not physically exist. But the future is already being realized, thats mean 1 future is 1 reality

That not make sense to says that not 2A structure

And yhwach can see all the infinite number of future, thats mean 2A range

If a content/thread mod gives me permission I'll gladly apply the changes, but I'd rather not be hasty.

I give you the permission to apply the changes.
daemonsmirk.png

So he's able to alter what happens in the future not just swap between different events in different futures?
He basically swap the future, because like he says changing future is just like jumping from one to another

Yeah because all future is already exist/being realized

He basically swap the future, because like he says changing future is just like jumping from one to another

Yeah because all future is already exist/being realized
Yhwach and ichigo was jumping from future to future that's immeasurable speed lowkey

This seems to have been accepted at this point, I'll see if anyone can close this.

Any further comments should be dropped.

The Almighty allows Yhwach to see everything clearly from the present into the distant future. Yhwach can see events in the near future, such as seeing the resurrection of Ichibē Hyōsube. The Almighty was also used by the to foresee events several centuries into the future, such as perceiving the death of the Soul King. Yhwach can see all possible futures like grains of sand on a beach. The true power of The Almighty is to “transform the future itself.” Yhwach is capable of changing and influencing all of the futures that he sees. The Almighty allows Yhwach to cut down any fate his opponent may make for themselves. The number of futures that Yhwach can manipulate are repeatedly stated to be infinite)

Less blue = Better to read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back