• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Almighty regen negation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not solely that though? He cut Aizen arm the same way he did with Ichigo zanpakuto and both could not regenerate/be repaired despite Aizen can regenerate instantly and orihime can repair thing instantly.

it stop causality? Yes it stop Aizen regen? Yes

it is rather obvious that things broken in the future can’t be fixed in the present and that’s work with both healing/reversing events stuff. It is literally the perk of the almighty.
I don't think you are wrong, I only said those are feats from causality manipulation negation which is already listed in the profile. Also, I won't really agree with "stopping Aizen regeneration", there is no evidence of that, and even that, we did not even have enough on-screen to determinate that.

Yhwach said otherwise.

Yet, Yhwach said it does.

Then perhaps it should be removed? Since Yhwach says he doesn't.
Yhwach didn't say it has time limit. He was indicating he can kill AIZEN with given time for his almighty to come back because only thing which stopped Aizen Regeneration so far in the verse is almighty nothing else. Even Mugetsu erased Aizen from Existence he came back instantly. Same thing didn't happened when almighty damaged him.

He implied he could kill him, but it takes long, if the regeneration is endless, there is no way he could kill him – is what deagonx meant.
The thing is clearly taken out of context. Yhwach was talking about him needing time to activate his almighty not that Aizen has limited Regeneration

Urahara creator of Hogyoku and Mayuri who supervises all things regarding Aizen states it's impossible to kill Aizen

Yhwach didn't say it has time limit. He was indicating he can kill AIZEN with given time for his almighty to come back because only thing which stopped Aizen Regeneration so far in the verse is almighty nothing else.
You're editorializing the scene to accommodate what you want to believe, but none of that is actually present in the dialogue. All he says is that it would take too long to kill Aizen since he is fused with the Hogyoku. He never mentions his Almighty coming back, or stopping Aizen's regeneration. His words clearly indicate that killing Aizen is possible even when he has the Hogyoku, it would just take too long. Yhwach's a busy guy, he has other things to do, and he's in no rush to eliminate Aizen.

Adding headcanon about "what he meant was he needs more time to get his Almighty back" isn't appropriate here. That doesn't even make sense within the phrasing.

He implied he could kill him, but it takes long, if the regeneration is endless, there is no way he could kill him – is what deagonx meant.
Wait so.
Are you telling me he didnt exactly say that "aizen's regen has a limit"
Just like you guys were claiming that "he didn't really say he could neg aizen's regen"

Let me hand you the facts.
I showed you every case of aizen regenerating is instant.
I showed you that anything harmed / affected by the almighty is unable to be undone.
I showed you that Aizen never regenerated in his fight with Yhwach, despite him regenerating instantly in any other scenario.

Im still waiting for any sort of proof from the counter side, which up to this point i have seen nothing from.

I literally said 3 times before that Aizen was imprisoned due to his actual immortality and it being impossible to kill him, which you guys yet again literally ignored time after time.

Man, i smell severe bias in this thread.
I don’t think it is bias, it is just that they prefer to stick their own idea which is based on not having at disposal every scan as we do. The formatting you used on the op is a bit a mess. So I’m not sure if they read everything. Or clicked different links.

I can’t make a full comment with every scan because I’m busy, but if you take also the arguments I posted on my comment and link very scan I’m referring maybe they will change idea. But use hyper link so it is easy to read.

You're editorializing the scene to accommodate what you want to believe, but none of that is actually present in the dialogue. All he says is that it would take too long to kill Aizen since he is fused with the Hogyoku. He never mentions his Almighty coming back, or stopping Aizen's regeneration. His words clearly indicate that killing Aizen is possible even when he has the Hogyoku, it would just take too long. Yhwach's a busy guy, he has other things to do, and he's in no rush to eliminate Aizen.

Adding headcanon about "what he meant was he needs more time to get his Almighty back" isn't appropriate here. That doesn't even make sense within the phrasing.
Gonna be honest but if Aizens regeneration was limited by amount of damage he takes then he'd be dead already. The soul society literally has no way to deal with his regeneration and if it was able to be solved by making him accumulate damage then he'd be quite literally dead already and because of that they were only able to seal him. The most likely answer is that Yhwach had a way to bypass that regeneration (but in an unknown way) but it would take extremely long.

Why you guys are even talking about the dialogues in the Muken, it doesn’t even matter.

the almighty is stated to avoid thing to be repaired if broken in the future, it is literally stated.
The same happened with azien arm, not solely weapon lol.

better make another thread and close this one if people are avoiding to read.

Gonna be honest but if Aizens regeneration was limited by amount of damage he takes then he'd be dead already. The soul society literally has no way to deal with his regeneration and if it was able to be solved by making him accumulate damage then he'd be quite literally dead already and because of that they were only able to seal him. The most likely answer is that Yhwach had a way to bypass that regeneration (but in an unknown way) but it would take extremely long.
Yes, in CFYOW zaraki is stronger than Aizen, yet they all still claim they can’t kill him. So obviously Yhwach was doing something “different” to avoid his regen.

Ichigo was also way stronger than Aizen, but Aizen regenerated from Mugestu pretty fast anyway

Quite funny how pretty much all the arguments that debunk anything the opposing side has thrown are literally being ignored.

He could have sent Jugram to finish him up if his Regeneration was limited that MF has nothing to do so far and Jugram is second only to Yhwach. You are Argument has no weight.

Anyway I would take Smartest Guys statement as valid which are from Urahara and Mayuri they never mentioned anything regarding time limit they sealed him up because they couldn't find anyway to Kill Aizen despite Mayuri and Urahara having Existence Erasure and other stuff.
My explanation was only headcanon if Yhwach had almighty at that time when he made that statement.

Time limit is clearly Headcanon you brought it up ignoring the context behind Yhwach statement. Only way yhwach can kill AIZEN is through Almighty nothing else. "Aizen has limited Regeneration" which is never shown or never implied by smartest people on the show.
  • Yhwach states he can kill AIZEN
  • Aizen has Passive instant MGR
  • Almighty stopped it
  • This is atleast limited MGR negation
Whoever Disagreeing has burden of proof to show Aizen can't Regenerate instantly
If there is no new evidence for Aizen Regeneration being slow I will take it as Concession and if you people want to still Disagree sure 👍. I am done.

I don't agree with extrapolating the "take extremely long to kill him" to the almighty but I think Aizen having a limited regeneration based on amount of damage he takes to be an incredibly stupid argument which ignores context of the series.
If you reject both explanations, then you're essentially saying Yhwach was wrong.

If there is no new evidence for Aizen Regeneration being slow I will take it as Concession and if you people want to still Disagree sure 👍. I am done.
Publicly announcing that you will "take it as a concession" if someone does not proceed with the debate in the precise manner you choose is extremely childish.

Just close this thread, make new one in the future with a better formatting and explanation
Then tag different mods
This thread is already a mess
Even if it is obvious Yhwach can negate regen

Just close this thread, make new one in the future with a better formatting and explanation
Then tag different mods
This thread is already a mess
Even if it is obvious Yhwach can negate regen
This is the second thread he's made on the subject, at this point I don't even think it's unreasonable for a discussion rule to be made on the subject as practically every argument has already been presented and rejected by staff.

Publicly announcing that you will "take it as a concession" if someone does not proceed with the debate in the precise manner you choose is extremely childish.
Not childish when opposition party fail to provide proof for whatever they claim. Burden of Proof falls on the people who is saying his Regeneration is not instant if you know what I meant.

This is the second thread he's made on the subject, at this point I don't even think it's unreasonable for a discussion rule to be made on the subject as practically every argument has already been presented and rejected by staff.
That doesn’t even make sense, given just 2 mod gave their opinion lol and the arguments presented are not even debunked to begin with so.

- discussion rule for 2 thread regarding ability addition when I saw thread for kaguya, bleach tiering dragonball tiering made 6 times in a row before getting a rule, drastic af

Tbh with the lack of a clear and exact explanation about this I think a possibly rating could be fine.
Yeah I even suggested limited MGR negation atleast. Even if we consider yhwach statement or not. The fact Aizen didn't Regenerate back from Almighty Yhwach attacks. It should atleast grant limited Regeneration negation

Okay, so let me lay out the facts.

The opposing side claimed Aizen didn't have enough screentime.
I already provided proof to debunk that, by posting every single time when Aizen regenerated and the fact that aizen simply did not regenerate with the Almighty.

The opposing side claims that "Aizen's regen is limited" because of Yhwach stating that aizen is killable.
Yes, Yhwach said that and he did prove his statement when he destroyed him with the Almighty, so what can we learn from this?
Yhwach can negate Aizen's regen with the almighty.
We also know that beings such as Urahara, Mayuri, Yamamoto are unable to kill aizen, and that aizen was locked up simply due to the fact of him being unkillable.
Which already dumpsters any sort of "Aizen's regen is limited" statement you've made or have attempted to claim.

Backing all of these statements up even further are the explanations of how the almighty works, that are directly tied to what was actually shown.
Such as "anything done by the almighty is unable to be undone" this was shown with ichigo's bankai, and Aizen's regen.
Aizen's regen was not able to bypass the almighty effects and thus negated his regeneration.

Now i ask any of the disagreeing opposition to come with actual valid counter arguments and proof as opposed to saying the same shit over and over again, while ignoring literally all evidence that's being shown.

You're literally saying disagree that's based on nothing.
I don't get how this can even count as a valid "disagree".
When the opposing side failed to provide anything at all.

That doesn’t even make sense, given just 2 mod gave their opinion lol and the arguments presented are not even debunked to begin with so.
Three staff members including the last thread, good luck getting more than that to give their opinion on a Bleach thread.

And you may think the arguments haven't been debunked, but that won't change the fact that both staff members in this thread disagree with them.

This isn't headcanon.
If Yhwach had activated the Almighty to kill Aizen before the time was right. He would steal the power of all the Quincys before the war started.
Despite being crushed by Ichibei, Yhwach did not use the Almighty until the last moment.

I disagree with listing it as it’s OWN UNIQUE THING because the mechanic isn’t actually Regen Negation like it is for say, Kratos—It’s simply the inability to change what the Almighty has set in stone. The CONSEQUENCE of such nullified Aizen’s regeneration, sure, but calling it Regen Negation is like me saying John Wick has Infinite Money because of his Golden Coins, when in reality the coins are merely favors quantified and thus can simulate any value and change based on who is using them, as well.

The CONSEQUENCE is that John effectively has limitless money, via the mechanic of these favors, but all it actually is would be a justification of the larger ability of Social Influencing. (If that example makes sense.)

It’d make more sense to me to list it alongside his Causality Manipulation Negation, so “Causality Manipulation Negation, Regeneration Negation,” with THIS and Orihime’s own Causality Manip being unable to heal it as a justification for how powerful it is. That’s just my two cents, though.

I’ll let others more experienced in Bleach debate if the ability itself is accurate.
If yhwach can stop a ability beyond regeneration itself it don't see why he doesn't get regen negation
main-qimg-d3c1f6845fde2eb65fbf88ce341f41fc.jpg

We probably won't make a discussion rule. At some point we might just specifically ask Hellscream to stop making CRTs about it. This is not the first thread where -- despite pretty much unanimous staff disagreement -- verse supporters insist that the counter-arguments were debunked or imply that the staff simply never made a valid argument or etc. I'm not going to attempt to convince you that your argument is wrong, that is simply unachievable and would be a fools errand. I don't find your arguments convincing or your reasoning sound, I gave my reasoning for that and I don't expect you to concede or agree, but I will not argue perpetually to satisfy you. I gave my vote, so did Damage. If you can find a hefty number of staff to overturn that more power to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back