• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Almighty regen negation

Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally says he can kill him, but that he's on a time crunch.
But imo, this is less proof than the actual fights and cases of instant regeneration taking place.

Who let the hellscream cook 🗿🗿🗿

We consider anime to be primary canon . Yhwach does states he can neg Aizen Regeneration. I agree with Regeneration negation for mid godly but OP explanation is pretty bad.
Feel free to make up a better argument if its bad.

This is not an evidence for "Yhwach does states he can neg Aizen Regeneration."
He states he can't kill Aizen because of instant Regeneration ability from Hogyoku which he is merged with. Also how can Yhwach kills a character who can instantly Regenerate without negging his Regeneration? We are talking about godly regeneration.*
Yhwach didn't even have the Almighty at that time.
^^
Yeah after when Yhwach gets his Almighty back he instantly stopped Aizen Regeneration.

It's so wild to me that we were directly told that there was a statement from Yhwach in the anime where he indicates that he can negate Yhwach's regeneration, and we are then provided a video in which he says absolutely nothing even remotely resembling such a statement.

He literally says he can kill him, but that he's on a time crunch.
But imo, this is less proof than the actual fights and cases of instant regeneration taking place.
The problem is that we have zero idea how he'd have actually killed Aizen, and as mentioned above, Yhwach didn't even have The Almighty there, making it irrelevant for this thread which specifically focuses on The Almighty negating regen.

It's so wild to me that we were directly told that there was a statement from Yhwach in the anime where he indicates that he can negate Yhwach's regeneration, and we are then provided a video in which he says absolutely nothing even remotely resembling such a statement.
It's so wild to me that you still haven't provided a single valid counter argument
But are still disagreeing nonetheless.

He states because he is merged with Hogyoku he can't kill him at that time. During that time Yhwach didn't had Almighty. Hogyoku has instant Regeneration. I don't know how you will kill a character with GODLY regeneration without negating that Regeneration.

But when during Yhwach vs Aizen fight happens later onwards he instantly stopped Aizen Regeneration. yhwach refering to time frame for his Almighty activation
It's so wild to me that you still haven't provided a single valid counter argument
But are still disagreeing nonetheless.
Stop being aggressive dude 🗿🗿🗿

The problem is that we have zero idea how he'd have actually killed Aizen, and as mentioned above, Yhwach didn't even have The Almighty there, making it irrelevant for this thread which specifically focuses on The Almighty negating regen.
The Almighty, which he used to literally dumpster him.
He indicated that it was possible to kill aizen, which the entirety of soul society couldn't do.
And then we have Aizen not regenerating when he used The Almighty on him.
Plenty of proof right there.

Im not being aggressive at all.
all i see is "Disagree FRA" based on nothing.
If you can't even give a proper argument then why even bother giving your input in a thread?

He states because he is merged with Hogyoku he can't kill him at that time. During that time Yhwach didn't had Almighty. Hogyoku has instant Regeneration. I don't know how you will kill a character with GODLY regeneration without negating that Regeneration.

But when during Yhwach vs Aizen fight happens later onwards he instantly stopped Aizen Regeneration. yhwach refering to time frame for his Almighty activation
Okay, but you shouldn't have approached this by saying "Yhwach says he can negate it." Yhwach didn't say that, at all.

He doesn't even say he can't kill Aizen, he says it would take too long.

The issue is that we don't agree that Yhwach actually negated Aizen's regeneration. Such a thing isn't stated or implied.
I think scans are already in the OP where Hogyoku Regeneration is instant where Yhwach negged Aizen's Regeneration even though Aizen and Ichigo having a chit chat his arm and heart didn't Regenerate back. Either way this is clear cut proof for limited Regeneration negation atleast if you don't agree with Solid Regeneration negation.

@EldemadeDityjon

No, that's not what he said. He specifically mentioned that he couldn't kill Aizen easily because of the fusion with the Hōgyoku, which granted protection to his master and would prolong the process of killing him. Additionally, it's worth noting that Yhwach didn't have his almighty powers at that time, making it somewhat irrelevant to the discussion.

The evidence presented doesn't support the conclusion that he was referring to negating Aizen's regeneration with certainty; thus, it seems like an exaggerated assumption.

@Hellscream

The inclusion of those scans has had no impact on my perspective. They do very little to alter my original stance against the thread. Those scenes serve as evidence of Aizen possessing high-speed regeneration, a trait shared by hollows, which I do not dispute.

Once more, I want to underline that there is absolutely no implication, indication, or statement (nor any evidence) suggesting that Yhwach can nullify Aizen's regeneration.

Okay, but you shouldn't have approached this by saying "Yhwach says he can negate it." Yhwach didn't say that, at all.
I mean as I already said how can you kill a character with GODLY regeneration without negating Regeneration? That doesn't make sense and I don't see any example in our wiki for that kind of thing.
He doesn't even say he can't kill Aizen, he says it would take too long.
Because Yhwach didn't had Almighty back that's why he said it would take too long

I think scans are already in the OP where Hogyoku Regeneration is instant where Yhwach negged Aizen's Regeneration even though Aizen and Ichigo having a chit chat his arm and heart didn't Regenerate back. Either way this is clear cut proof for limited Regeneration negation atleast if you don't agree with Solid Regeneration negation.
Just because we don't see Aizen regenerating in very brief scenes, doesn't mean he is being prevented from regenerating.

Okay so
You agree that Aizen has high-speed regeneration in all of the fights he's been in.
So, can you explain where that high-speed regen was in his fight with Yhwach?
Can you show me a screenshot or anything that indicates any sort of regen?

Just because we don't see Aizen regenerating in very brief scenes, doesn't mean he is being prevented from regenerating.
Bruh ? Why wouldn't he Regenerate instantly if he has passive Regeneration? Also for a fact it's not battle boarding manga to expect direct statement for everything. You want everything written in text book format? We can see the scene and interpret with previous feats. Show me scan for Aizen Regeneration halting in previous his fights with Ichigo. I will concede to your point otherwise burden of proof falls on you.

Also for a fact it's not battle boarding manga to expect direct statement for everything. You want everything written in text book format? We can see the scene and interpret with previous feats.
This is an extremely bog-standard shonen. If Yhwach's ability was directly negating the regeneration, it's something that would've been remarked upon by one of the characters at a minimum.

otherwise burden of proof falls on you.
Not being persuaded by OPs argument doesn't give us a burden of proof.

Yhwach obviously has regen negation, or better, the damage he can do through almighty avoid things to be repaired. Not sure if that’s regen negation, but it avoid regen, it is actually a better form of regen negation.
It is very blatant and obvious if you read and follow every panel.

he destroyed Ichigo bankai with almighty and his bankai could not be repaired, this because he destroyed it in every future (approved already in this wiki) hence why it can’t be repaired.

later with the same almighty he cut Aizen arm, what’s the difference from an arm and a zanpakuto? Nothing. Surprisingly enough, Aizen could not regenerate the arm at all, same with other wounds. The same as Ichigo zan

why? the almighty avoid things to be repaired or to regenerate if damaged by Yhwahc.

Aizen is repeatedly stated to be still immortal and can’t be killed, in fact as soon as yhwahc is defeated, Aizen can still regenerate, but as long as yhwahc was actively fighting he could not.

this is at very least a limited form of regen negation, if not fully.

Dude.
You literally have 0 valid arguments.
All of you have literally been blindly ignoring all evidence that has been provided of Aizen's regen being instant, and that he simply didn't regen in his fight with Yhwach.

I literally showed every case of regeneration that happened.
It happened instantly in every single fight, a single panel later.
He didn't regen AT ALL in his fight with Yhwach, which is also showed.

Now please, any of you
show me where aizen shows any signs of regeneration taking place in his fight with Yhwach, or other cases of aizen not regenerating instantly with the hogyoku.

Although I don't want to deal with it right now. I guess I'm still fine with the Possibly Mid Godly Regeneration Negition.

My opinion on the previous thread and this thread. (Although I can't see any difference between the both.)

While I don't think Aizen should always show instant regeneration, what Yhwach destroys with the Almighty is destroyed from the infinite possible future. Therefore, something that the Almighty destroys cannot exist in the future. Yhwach has Powernull in an expression that seems to refer to basically the same context, Yhwach sees the abilitys in the future won't work against him because he's probably replacing the future with Almighty. (where an ability works against him)

In Orihime's case
Yhwach destroyed Ichigo's Bankai in every possible future. Therefore, Orihime could not repair Ichigo's Bankai because there was no possible future where Orihime would repair Ichigo's Bankai.

Yhwach was saying that he could kill Aizen, even if it took a long The only way he could do this was by choosing a future that Aizen could not regenerated replacing all possible futures with the Almighty.

• Yhwach states he can kill AIZEN
  • Aizen has Passive instant MGR
  • Almighty stopped it
  • This is atleast limited MGR negation
Whoever Disagreeing has burden of proof to show Aizen can't Regenerate instantly

Anyway I don't want to go back and forth this is my last reply unless new proof is shown by others that Aizen can't Regenerate instantly.

Two things

1) Yhwach says it would take too long to kill Aizen since he has the Hogyoku. Not that it'd be impossible, which means the regeneration has a limit

2) Aizen did, in fact, not die from those injuries which means he recovered at some point.

At best it just seems like the damage accumulated enough for Aizen's regeneration to slow down, not that Yhwach's power prevented regeneration.

The issue is that we don't agree that Yhwach actually negated Aizen's regeneration. Such a thing isn't stated or implied.
1. Aizen’s injuries from Almighty didn’t regenerated even with the Hogyoku in him until later after Yhwach was defeated and sealed.
2. Yhwach’s Almighty cannot be undone unless another timeline in the past is created and said event is reverse into this timeline with casuality powers.

This sounds causality manipulation negation which is already in the page.
It is not solely that though? He cut Aizen arm the same way he did with Ichigo zanpakuto and both could not regenerate/be repaired despite Aizen can regenerate instantly and orihime can repair thing instantly.

it stop causality? Yes it stop Aizen regen? Yes

it is rather obvious that things broken in the future can’t be fixed in the present and that’s work with both healing/reversing events stuff. It is literally the perk of the almighty.

I would like that @Damage3245 @Deagonx read carefully what I wrote before, and tell me what’s wrong, if that still the case I drop the argument. But this should quality at very least at a limited regen negation simply in virtue of what we see with Aizen, if we use also almighty statements regarding breaking things in the future remains broken (literally stated) it make sense fully.

So I think it should be Possibly Mid Godly Regeneration Negition at best.

Two things

1) Yhwach says it would take too long to kill Aizen since he has the Hogyoku. Not that it'd be impossible, which means the regeneration has a limit

2) Aizen did, in fact, not die from those injuries which means he recovered at some point.

At best it just seems like the damage accumulated enough for Aizen's regeneration to slow down, not that Yhwach's power prevented regeneration.
1) Aizen's regen was never shown to have a limit, that's literally the reason why he was imprisoned due to it being impossible to kill him even with yamamoto being there i literally said this in the OP if you read it.

2) Aizen has immortality types 1,2,3 and 8.

Aizen's regeneration never slowed down anywhere, even when ichigo disintegrated him.
Or are you claiming that Yhwach cutting his arm off caused more damage than ichigo literally disintegrating him, from which he regenerated instantly?
Like i said multiple times, any case of aizen regenerating was instant.

I think people are overestimating this "instantly" part of Aizen's regeneration. Aizen's injuries are not repaired instantaneously in any of his feats.
His arm was cut with the almighty at the start of the fight of Yhwach, since Aizen was Renji, it is rather obvious he can’t regenerate that if for the whole fight he could not, but he could only after Yhwach was defeated by Ichigo at the end.

as stated when Ichigo zanpakuto was broken, things destroyed in the future can’t be fixed. An arm make no difference.

Two things

Urahara clearly mentioned it's impossible to Kill Aizen, same with Mayuri. Both are genius characters in the verse infact Urahara created Hogyoku. If it has any limits Urahara would have said it would take to kill him instead he used a sealing Kido to seal Aizen

Creator of hogyoku himself states it's impossible to kill Aizen

3rd Genius guy from the verse who is same level Urahara states he also can't do that. I don't see why we should consider it in a way it has time limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back