• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Analyzing Almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I missed the whole juicy debate about the whole almighty analysis, and it seemed to have been settled so Dredging it up may be trolling,but I still wanna give me two cents

First about ALMIGHTY it has the power to SEE/ALTER THE FUTURE/POWER NULL... And the only future he can alter are the ones he sees(hence he fate and those around him).now this is one weakness, He has to see it(like the literal image) ,be it via regular eyesight in the present or by his weird precog-vision (now the precognition like amps the null ability ) Now this is where the MISCONCEPTION comes in(i think)...majority thinks he can only null power he sees in the future via almighty..but that's a big no no, I believe he can null abilities he's SEEN years ago even if almighty wasn't active when he was as it.. ..niw now before you jump the gun and think "what about aizen KS in SS" ,I I ll get to that... OK juhas needs the almighty to null abilities no doubt,but he doesn't need the almighty pupils(not necessarily) to see what he nulls(makes sense? give it a moment) .

Presenting exhibit A.. ichibei (royal guard) vs musyach (Quincy king) . Now juha stach says.."I can't believe I was able to see this much with my eyes closed "

(((Now may I point out that ichibei and the quinstach king where not on the same level at all..like at all, baldie literally stomped him with his feet and swat him like a housefly(again literally)so all that schmit about almighty only working on weaker guys,id a no no..)))

Moving on...yawache was happy that despite being below ichibei in power(at that moment)he was able to survive ichimonji assault and SEE most of its abilities with his eyes closed..he was fudging proud of it and got that ****** look on his face ..(like beating someone on Xbox with one hand behind your back)

and then PROCEEDED TO OPEN HIS EYES NULLED ALL THE ICHIMONJI ABILITIES HE HAD SEEN PRIOR ......AND FURTHERMORE NULLED ALL THE SHCMIT THAT WILL GET DONE TO HIM IN THE FUTURE.. Including that night night kido..(like a boss)

Secondly... we go back to aizen and SS invasion...recall almighty condition for power null,is that juhas ch, has to see the ability being used either by regular eyesight or by precog-vision.. With Aizen KS that is impossible you won't know when it's used, when it's starts and when it ends(ask Shinji or better still momo and hitsugaya)....which brings us to number two weakness of the almighty s ILLUSIONS..plain and simple ..to top that off aizen can also manipulates what ywach sees in his precog-visions..so almighty gets screwed big time,he can't SEE anything=he can't null anything. Ywach has no idea when KS was casted in SS hence he cant null it, he has no idea when it will be casted in the future,everything he sees in the future can be warped..props to Aizen

So basically I think almighty has two weakness which can be exploited 1) SIGHT..he has to see abilities to power null them,(so ichigo waving big cool bankai in his face, bad idea. Like what did you expect almighty GG.)....but almighty makes juhach stach all-seeing(like nigh-countless timelines)so not really a weakness I guess

2)ILLUSIONS...manipulates what he sees in the present whether he has almighty on or not.. But(yeah there is a but) good luck manipulatimg his precog-visions,not even charles Xavier has that TP feat. So fudge you genju...)whatever.

I would like your thoughts on this guys i think I settled the whole ..KS,ALMIGHTY and ICHIMONJI or did I?

Illusions wouldn't work with the Almighty on. It'd have to be before the Almighty is activated which is the weakness I've suggested and it seems to be agreed upon by the majority of the people here. With that being said I'll have a staff add it and close this.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Illusions wouldn't work with the Almighty on. It'd have to be before the Almighty is activated which is the weakness I've suggested and it seems to be agreed upon by the majority of the people here. With that being said I'll have a staff add it and close this.
yeah I totally agree with that,but thats only if the precog-vision sees/knows the illusion technique being activated/used on him or someone has a very very rare ability of manipulating precognition visions visually ,....its definitely not because of any Pre-almighty or post almighty stuff(that's is going to be in conflict with aizen) ..instead it explains why aizen owned the almighty casually,he fits both criteria.. mangascans prove that almost completely clearly

Maybe you shouldn't be in such a hurry to close it, if Ywach profile is not dealt with properly, it might lead to NLF /LOWBALLING shout-outs.and get banned from Vs threads..and i'd hate not to see that mustache regularly

AppleLord said:

No, here am talking about this

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-609-page-12.html

This occurs right before he activated the almighty on ichibei...he said "see this MUCH with my eyes CLOSED " That 3-step I told you so feat, was performed with eyes open(like you said a while ago)

However that statement came after ichibei stomping, He didn't believe he could see/survive ICHIMONJI abilities with his eyes closed.. If he had opened his eyes from the beginning of the fight it would have been been KO from the start..

Its reinforced by haschwalt and many other statement that chapter, that they where talking about the turning point of the fight.

http://*****************/read-online/-chapter-610-page-1.html

"So far Yhwach's Almighty power allows him to see at least 1,000 years into the future."

Very true, but able to see this much with "eyes closed" had nothing to with that....ok let's do it this way....what did he mean by THIS MUCH?WITH EYES CLOSED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back