• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MULTIVERSAL BLEACH UPGRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, after I read the whole manga chapter, I never saw a sentence, that he affected them all at the same time.

Again, I want to see the scan where he explicitly said he impacted/influenced/affected them all at the same time.
0681-011.png

So, after I read the whole manga chapter, I never saw a sentence, that he affected them all at the same time.

Again, I want to see the scan where he explicitly said he impacted/influenced/affected them all at the same time.
Are you just trolling? Or do you actually have no ability to understand what's being said or make the most basic of conclusions from multiple blatant statements?

Alright, I agree with the upgrade. It was unclear at the beginning since the translation is different between colored manga and raw one.
To be fair this doesn't give proof. Its just saying he can interfere in all but not necessarily at the same time, however the conversation between orihime and rukia makes it blatant. He broke ichigo's zangetsu in every future
My argument in the whole thread, ngl. But people here love to tend more toxic. If the scan was provided in OP thread, I would be silent and agreed.

To be fair this doesn't give proof. Its just saying he can interfere in all but not necessarily at the same time, however the conversation between orihime and rukia makes it blatant. He broke ichigo's zangetsu in every future
You do not need to effect all the matter of a multiverse to have multiverse range, why are you applying this weird rule to 2-A range now?

Alright, I agree with the upgrade. It was unclear at the beginning since the translation is different between colored manga and raw one.

My argument in the whole thread, ngl. But people here love to tend more toxic. If the scan was provided in OP thread, I would be silent and agreed.
The scan was provided in the OP, along with translations. But considering you conceded your arguments no need to push further, thanks for being willing to hear out the supporting side.

The scan was provided in the OP, along with translations. But considering you conceded your arguments no need to push further, thanks for being willing to hear out the supporting side.
“So once something has been broken in all possible futures, even the power of rejection cannot erase that outcome” ~ colored version
“So your reject power can't fix something that's been broken in the coming future~ the raw version
“You’re saying your “rejection” can’t erase something broken in every future from this point.” ~ Rukia Chapter 681 (your own translation)

Three different translations. Just saying, it was confusing at the start, since the scan you provided in the scans section did not clarify it much.

“So once something has been broken in all possible futures, even the power of rejection cannot erase that outcome” ~ colored version
“So your reject power can't fix something that's been broken in the coming future~ the raw version
“You’re saying your “rejection” can’t erase something broken in every future from this point.” ~ Rukia Chapter 681 (your own translation)

Three different translations. Just saying, it was confusing at the start, since the scan you provided in the scans section did not clarify it much.
Proper raw translations are generally accepted as the most objective source of information from a source. My bad if that wasn’t clear. Also my translation is of the raw version, so raws and my version are the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back