• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Almighty: Clarification (Bleach manga and cfyow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
16189090462623190235502163874526.jpg

If we consider Garganta to be low2C as it should be.....
Then merging HW, SS and HM is standard textbook example 2C feat...

timeline destruction was not the reasoning for low 2-c. To my understanding it was due to garganta being a universal space time, and the notion that the soul king made it

Hmm, isn't this CRT only about the use of the Almighty in the creation of the Bleach universe and not about Yhwach destruction of the worlds? Because as far as I remember, the latter would be tackled in its own CRT after this.
Well since Prime Soul King separated one realm into 3....and all of them being low2C each...that would be a 2C feat for Prime SK.

anyway scans from all 3 novels
image0.jpg

Garganta is the boundary that divides the realms, that did not exist prior to the split.

u7wC3YF.png

unknown.png

We also know the garganta is made of reishi, which was brought into being by the soul king. this is all consistent with the statement that his death would destroy garganta as well from ganju:
ganju_garganta.png

which is reaffirmed in the novels:

unknown.png

The boundaries of the worlds would be destroyed, which is the garganta

The boundaries of the worlds would be destroyed, which is the garganta

They don't say "Garganta" there. What proof is there that is what they're referring to?

We also know the garganta is made of reishi, which was brought into being by the soul king. this is all consistent with the statement that his death would destroy garganta as well from ganju:

The Garganta is not made of Reishi. It is a void that has a "turbulence of Reishi" that blows through it.

ill go through the book once more after sleeping. But process of elimination. The boundary keeps the created realms separate, and will be destroyed should soul king die, which is similar to garganta being destroyed per ganju's statement.

Would recommend going through Imade's cosmology post here:

Furthermore, the structure has reishi spaces called kogyoku:

Its also called a spiritual pathway as well:
tJjEFo2.png

there is no other structure in bleach that could be the boundary

Just leave the current 3a to low2c, this isn't the post to discuss the cosmology I believe.
Okay, but I think that the justification I posted is what should be used:

(His almighty power was used by the Five Noble Families as the foundation for splitting the original Universe into the world of Kishi, the world of Reishi, and Hueco Mundo; stated to possess power that transcends everything)

Does this count for Ichigo and Aizen, or characters on their tier?
Nope, although a new thread, after this, will be made to clarify how to handle everything, since we have all the quotes.

I think for now, Soul King description can be changed accordingly, and the new thread will talk about how to handle the scaling and Yhwach rating.

Let me rephrase. Is this feat fully scalable to the god tiers if ever, after this thread, someone decides to make a CRT scaling them to it?

If yes, then great. Just wanted to make sure I fully understand everything.
I don't think it does; not to all of them. But there will be another thread as others say.

Nope, although a new thread, after this, will be made to clarify how to handle everything, since we have all the quotes.

I think for now, Soul King description can be changed accordingly, and the new thread will talk about how to handle the scaling and Yhwach rating.
So what would his tier most likely become?

So what would his tier most likely become?
I dont know, it depends on how it goes through. The thread aim is also to discuss it, as far as I know, cyber will post it, in a couple of hours.

So, I think this thread can be closed, Soul King description upgraded for his creation for the time being.

Yhwach rating which depends on the destruction, can still remain the same as the current scaling, since it will be discussed either way, in the new thread.

Oh, look who would have thought...

3-A needs to be removed. The feat is at bare min Low 2-C. 3-A was only implemented to satisfy Matthew.

Garganta is already accepted as Low 2-C so there is no point even arguing this. Let alone the other universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back