• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Almighty: Clarification (Bleach manga and cfyow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm referring to the previously agreed stats

I'm referring to the previously agreed stats
It's accepted he already created the Garganta which is Low 2-C at least. There is 0 purpose for 3-A which is my entire point.

Anyway, should I call staff members who know about Bleach here?

Damage already agreed pretty much to keeping the stats as is just as ap. He gave a recommendation for justification and someone just needs to edit the page to put it in.

Sigurd, I understand that it was accepted he made it. We are doing a full-on revision for God tiers shortly and I can bring it up there

They don't say "Garganta" there. What proof is there that is what they're referring to?

The Garganta is not made of Reishi. It is a void that has a "turbulence of Reishi" that blows through it.
JwHsGkQ.png

Garganta is a void a chaos of reishi.

I'm not sure myself, but isn't "There is no solid ground beyond, only a chaos of Reishi." quote just refers to what's inside the Garganta, not Garganta itself?
There is nothing inside Garganta but whatever it's made of....like space being made of space....and contains space in it...
Same here with reishi

It kind of sucks, but I don't think they scale at all. Prime Soul King is getting upgraded, but Yhwach only absorbed the weakened Soul King, which is the form of Yhwach that Ichigo and Aizen fought. So if anything, it's a downgrade for Yhwach, as he lost his Low 2-C hax.

Garganta needed to be desrtroyed to return to the primordial world, stated multiple times in manga and novel, thats means it was created by Reio.
Either way, also the 3 worlds composition are a proof of his creations so the rating doesnt change regardless, just the degree.

It kind of sucks, but I don't think they scale at all. Prime Soul King is getting upgraded, but Yhwach only absorbed the weakened Soul King, which is the form of Yhwach that Ichigo and Aizen fought. So if anything, it's a downgrade for Yhwach, as he lost his Low 2-C hax.
iirc didnt this thread prove sk had enough raw power for low 2-C ? and yhwach needed to gather enough raw power to do it? not with almighty

restored, he is
thats beautiful

So should we close this thread and lock te Soul King profile page then?

not really, since YH was gonna destroy everything, basically doing the SK but in reverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back