• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

agree or disagree death battle

do you have any problem with death battle.here are the episodes you can discuss.fulgore vs sektor.bowser vs ganon.cammy vs sonya.ken vs terry.zoro vs erza.scrooge vs shovel knight.metal sonic.naruto vs ichigo.black panther vs batman.raven vs twilight sparkle.jotaro vs kenshiro.crash vs spyro.roshi vs jiraiya.thanos vs darksaid.ben 10 vs green lantern.weiss vs mitsuru.aang vs edward elric.sasuke vs hiei.ganon vs dracula.miles vs static.black canary vs sindel.genos vs war machine.cable vs booster gold. heres what you can talk about.wrong conclutions.bad mashups connections.wrong cakculations.things missed out.you would rather have fight.

Sasuke vs Hiei, based on their Tierings alone, is complete and utter crap. Sasuke's faster than light due to being comparable to Naruto, who dodged Madara's Sage Art: Storm Release Light Fang, and furthermore demonstrated later that he was technically superior to Naruto. If they had actually mentioned everything about these characters (i.e. the power of the Infinity Gauntlet allowing Thanos to overpower multiple abstracts effortlessly, or granting him a large variety of hax), these fights would go a lot differently.

By being almost 100,000 times stronger via scaling to a better feat.

How about we talk about Weiss vs Mitsuru?... how, precisely, is placing a character who is only High 8-C at best against a 4-A opponent fair? Much less someone who has Massively FTL+ combat and reaction speed? There's no way that's fair whatsoever. Or how about Ben 10 vs Green Lantern where they blatantly ignored the defense functions of the Omnitrix?

Green Lantern blitzes though. And one-shots any of Ben's aliens that isn't Alien X.

tbh i think even death battle know most matches would end in seconds. They made machamp vs goro where the fight ended with MC winning but bloodied up. I think it is more for an effect, it would be boring if we had to see characters just one shot each other.

uh could you all watch the end conclution of each episodes on you tube.then come back here.because it said hiei can punch at minimum 285 zettatons.

I did watch it. That calc was completely wrong, which is why you don't see it being featured here.

Wonky time-frames, wierd scaling and other stuff I can't be bothered to remember.

123d5678 said:
anything else
....what do you mean, "anything else"? The calc was wrong, the fact that you don't see it being mentioned here despite several months passing should be proof enough.

Back