• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shovel knight CRT part 3 downgrades and relics

I mean it’s different then the phantom striker’s whose lightning appears more accurate.

Something I just remembered,
In King of Cards the Enchantress combines the essences of King Pridemoor, A Troupple Acolyte and an enchanted Birder creating The Grand Triumvirate.
It can use the abilities of all 3 of them so does this mean that the essences do contain their powers?

Something I just remembered,
In King of Cards the Enchantress combines the essences of King Pridemoor, A Troupple Acolyte and an enchanted Birder creating The Grand Triumvirate.
It can use the abilities of all 3 of them so does this mean that the essences do contain their powers?
She converted them entirely no physical body remained they are all also far weaker with the former king birder the most powerful it is a rather large power gap from their former state also no king birder was depowered and king pridemoor or whatever didn’t have his mecha and the troupple is not the king you fought and doesn’t show evidence of these powers.

To go farther while king knight is seemingly stronger at the time he isn't by a super large degree and he was able to beat the fusion no one scales to the potion Plague knight fought the final boss of his campaign in his mind.

Power Pail

Toad totem

Obsidian Drill

Swift dagger

Nimbus Balloon

Chronos glass
https://m.facebook.com/YachtClubGam...s-with-the-chronos-glassthis/873301943336336/
Mentor Manual
https://m.facebook.com/YachtClubGam...geon-in-a-jiffy-this-trusty-/621314739097299/
Too big bombs
Fury horns
Dynamallet
Diamond dust
Potion napkin
Fizzle wand
Snoutin charm
Divine liquid
Meal tickets both
Fenix feather
Single glove
Five string and third amulet
I know some are video and some aren't but I don't know how to fix it and some are missing so I think I just have to ask you to trust me on those five.

Seems like a good way yeah. Though the powers given by these should be in a different key and count as optional equipment

Divine Liquid; +1 damage to Undead. 10+ Chains recover all health. (Holy Manipulation or Damage Boost and healing)

Gem Chain; More Gems from Chains. (Supernatural Luck or Creation

Power Pail; +1 damage at max Gem Meter. (Damage Boost or Statistics Amplification)

Shockproof Socks; Resist electric damage. +1 damage every 10 steps. (Alright this is a weird one Resistance to Electricity Manipulation is cut and dry but the damage increase is Reactive Power Level, Statistics Amplification, Dam

Snoutin’ Charm; Find Gems in Blocks.(Supernatural Luck or Creation)
What are these?

Divine liquid = holy
Gem Chain/Snoutin' Charm probably Luck, but actually your mentions of Supernatural Luck probably fit better as limited Probability Manipulation.
Power Pail, damage boost
Socks maybe Empowerment?

Is there a video of the socks stuff? By "+1 attack" does it mean the characters get increased damage, or do they emit some AoE attack?

Then yeah, statistics amp should cover it. Unless the damage bonus ends if the character walks eleven tiles or if they hit something after getting the bonus, then it would be damage boost.

I don't have the means to buy the game and I don't feel like watching someone playing the game just because they might use it. So I don't know.

I also want to clarify anything that wasn’t posted with the video links I can’t find on their Facebook it might be under a weird name but I find it unlikely and while I am not certain on the stuff behind the semi colons it seems to be consistent with Chester’s comments on them but I am not certain on the five whose videos I couldn’t find.

Gem Chain/Snoutin' Charm probably Luck, but actually your mentions of Supernatural Luck probably fit better as limited Probability Manipulation.
Why do you think it is limited probability manipulation if I may ask I chose supernatural luck because it is passive and while it doesn't effect everything my understanding is you can have supernatural luck in certain areas.

I guess luck feels more general to me but I guess it makes sense. Maybe word it as "limited" though

You should link to explanations as to why those things work like that.

Because information should be on the profiles and we generally discourage linking to forum threads in fact I think it was prohibited a while ago.

Back