• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
Apple has this site every accepted that??? Y are u bringing it up now? This site even has gravity resistance classified as physical strength feats.
Link?

AppleLord said:
Hado 99 absorbs Susano'o and Sasuke's body has no resistance against sharp objetcs.
His susanoo is above 5-B, it wont work. Oh lord, resistance to sharp object argument, here we go you are essentially trolling now.

A Stoned Orc said:
>2019
>people still thinking that reiatsu crush is a valid arguement when verse has been equalized and the opposing non-Bleach character has a stomp-worthy AP advantage

>greentexting on Fandom
my thoughts exactly.

A Stoned Orc said:
>2019
>people still thinking that reiatsu crush is a valid arguement when verse has been equalized and the opposing non-Bleach character has a stomp-worthy AP advantage

>greentexting on Fandom
go make a crt about it, it's a valid power :). AP is irrelvant here.

A Stoned Orc said:
>2019

>greentexting on Fandom
>2019

>people still thinking AP has anything to do with reiatsu crush

>Fml

Link exactly one Bleach thread where the "reiatsu crush gg" arguement hasn't been immediately thrown out due to comparable AP and/or verse equalization. I can't remember a single one that hasn't.

Even then, the AP is still completely relevant, as Sasuke has planet-level AP and Durability. 5-C reiatsu isn't going to inhibit Sasuke's movements at all, let alone do actual harm.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Wow that means I can upgrade Orihime stats to like moon level now and Tatsumaki to 7-A. AP is irrelvant here lol.
Straw man fallacy. Tatsumaki isn't even a Bleach character, smh.

A Stoned Orc said:
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Wow that means I can upgrade Orihime stats to like moon level now and Tatsumaki to 7-A. AP is irrelvant here lol.
Straw man fallacy. Tatsumaki isn't even a Bleach character, smh.
Oof I mean Tatsuki, and that isn't a straw man because according to you they have comparable AP.

Rocker1189 said:
AppleLord said:
Hado 99 absorbs Susano'o and Sasuke's body has no resistance against sharp objetcs.
His susanoo is above 5-B, it wont work. Oh lord, resistance to sharp object argument, here we go you are essentially trolling now.
"Sasuke's susano'o:"

> Is made out of spiritual energy

> Sasuke will tire and lose energy, unlike Aizen.

> I don't see "higher" with Susano'o on his profile.

> Susano'o doesn't have resistance to energy absorption.

> Susano'o isn't above x8 Hado 99 so I don't see how its a NLF.

> Susano'o will need to be at least 4-B for Hado 99 not to work since it has shown feats of working on x7 the tier above Hado 99.

AppleLord said:
"Sasuke's susano'o:"

> Is made out of spiritual energy

> Sasuke will tire and lose energy, unlike Aizen.

> I don't see "higher" with Susano'o on his profile.

> Susano'o doesn't have resistance to energy absorption.

> Susano'o isn't above x8 Hado 99 so I don't see how its a NLF.

> Susano'o will need to be at least 4-B for Hado 99 not to work since it has shown feats of working on x7 the tier above Hado 99.
He would seal aizen before all this.

Aizen can absorb High 4-C energy now guys. You heard it here first. Officially a Large star level ability in bleach and it is not Yhwach who has it.

Howso, exactly? Do they have feats of surviving Aizen's reiatsu? Because if so, that's just PIS, when weaker forms of Aizen have disintegrated beings on Tatsuki's level just by proximity alone, and Tatsuki has no "Resistance to Aura" or anything like that on her profile.

5-C reiatsu will not crush a 5-B character, no more than a 5-C energy blast will bust a planet.

According to the Bleach wiki, that isn't the case, and he certainly didn't use it for anything during the war.

As an aside, if someone can link me a place to read the light novels on my message wall, I'd be much obliged.

Rocker1189 said:
He would seal aizen before all this.

Aizen can absorb High 4-C energy now guys. You heard it here first. Officially a Large star level ability in bleach and it is not Yhwach who has it.
> Nope he cannot, and already explained why he can't, but you told me to wait for a crt when Aizen can just cut through it like butter.

> Aizen doesn't have energy absorption. He posses a spell that creates five dragons which happen to have that ability. Smh

AppleLord said:
> Nope he cannot, and already explained why he can't, but you told me to wait for a crt when Aizen can just cut through it like butter.

> Aizen doesn't have energy absorption. He posses a spell that creates five dragons which happen to have that ability. Smh
He cant cut through a 5-B object like steel let alone butter.

great the dragons are High 4-C despite only being shown to be 6-A. Nice rebuttal.

Rocker1189 said:
He cant cut through a 5-B object like steel let alone butter.

great the dragons are High 4-C despite only being shown to be 6-A. Nice rebuttal.
> Pieces of rocks from the planet are not 5-B, and gravity manipulation won't do anything to Aizen.

> A Hado 99 was able to work on energy from a fighter x7 times stronger than Hado 99 itself. That's a feat for Hado 99.

AppleLord said:
> Pieces of rocks from the planet are not 5-B, and gravity manipulation won't do anything to Aizen.

> A Hado 99 was able to work on energy from a fighter x7 times stronger than Hado 99 itself. That's a feat for Hado 99.
>You are literally going through a thread where people are questioning said resistance. H =e need to cut the core to be free, which is 5-B.

>Hado 99 is not Large Star level whatever you say it has a feat on working on a 6-A and not even a 5-C.

Rocker1189 said:
>You are literally going through a thread where people are questioning said resistance. H =e need to cut the core to be free, which is 5-B.

>Hado 99 is not Large Star level whatever you say it has a feat on working on a 6-A and not even a 5-C.
> False. Nine Tails prove that wrong.

> Hado 99 isn't 4-B. Hado 99 tier is whatever tier the user who cast the spell is currently at, and from there it can absorb energy from a foe up to x7 its casters tier.

AppleLord said:

> Hado 99 isn't 4-B. Hado 99 tier is whatever tier the user who cast the spell is currently at, and from there it can absorb energy from a foe up to x7 its casters tier.
>Nine tails is above High 6-C. And again naruto has resistance to sealing

>It has only affected 6-A characters and not even a 5-C character that is a fact.

The Kyuubi escaped a much weaker Chibaku Tensei cast by Pain.

Sasuke was able to successfully capture all 9 Tailed Beasts at the same time with Chibaku Tensei later in the series. Sasuke's Chibaku Tensei equal his tier in durability and potency, as they increase in power beyond Nagato/Pain's displayed usage against Naruto.

Kido scales to the user. Not a stagnant level.

For example a chantless Kido from Aizen >>>>>>>> a Spirit Chanted Kido from Rukia even if it's the same one.

Rocker1189 said:
AppleLord said:

>Nine tails is above High 6-C. And again naruto has resistance to sealing
>It has only affected 6-A characters and not even a 5-C character that is a fact.
> Naruto escaped without sealing resistance. He just got out of "gravity manipulation".

> It has only affected characters x7 stronger than itself. That's a feat.

Hst master said:
Kido scales to the user. Not a stagnant level.
For example a chantless Kido from Aizen >>>>>>>> a Spirit Chanted Kido from Rukia even if it's the same one.
great and aizen is 5-C.

A Stoned Orc said:
The Kyuubi escaped a much weaker Chibaku Tensei cast by Pain.
Sasuke was able to successfully capture all 9 Tailed Beasts at the same time with Chibaku Tensei later in the series. Sasuke's Chibaku Tensei equal his tier in durability and potency, as they increase in power beyond Nagato/Pain's displayed usage against Naruto.
Tail beast show zero resistance to them because they were under Genjutsu. I am not saying that Sasuke can't win this way, since Aizen doesn't have genjutsu resistance but if Sasuke doesn't use genjutsu first, Aizen can get out.

AppleLord said:
Tail beast show zero resistance to them because they were under Genjutsu. I am not saying that Sasuke can't win this way, since Aizen doesn't have genjutsu resistance but if Sasuke doesn't use genjutsu first, Aizen can get out.
then sasuke can indeed use genjutsu anyway and if he does not then aizen still cant break through the 5-B core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back