• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HTataHakai said:
Aizen isn't faster
And i'm pretty sure Sasuke himself has all those abilities.
So Aizen now gets resistance to Genjutsu because he himself can cast them?

Rocker1189 said:
AppleLord said:
Even if this website doesn't agree with this method, let say that you're right for a moment, since neither of us will agree on this been correct. Not me at least. That's not how spells work.

Sasuke doesn't have resistance to chakra absorption. GG
He doe snot need to, sasuke energy levels is above Aizen's. Aizen cant absorb 5-B levels of energy and gets seal GG.
Aizen's energy is eternal since he is immortal. Check his page. Feats for Sasuke's chakra having absoption resistance? Sasuke's seal is useless.

TataHakai said:
He isn't though, disregarding the flawed current calc used to push Bleach characters to Sub-Rel+ the next best feat is mach 25k
Whining isn't gonna do anything for you, since your word isn't god. So as of now he's at least sub-rel+ via 2-3 feats.

And i'm pretty sure Ant said that Sasuke feat couldn't be used if you wanna go that way because of IMade's response in the blog.

AppleLord said:
Aizen's energy is eternal since he is immortal. Check his page. Feats for Sasuke's chakra having absoption resistance? Sasuke's seal is useless.
Ok make thread for 3-A Aizen then I agree.

He does not need resistance aizen cant absorb 5-B energy how many times foes it have to be stated.

Proof that it is useless or you just going to keep stating that with nothing?

At least wait for the revisions for Bleach to be over, there's a good chance Aizen will be Low 5-B to 5-B. Also going from the profiles Aizen is faster via scaling to a higher feat, if you have an issue with that they scale to make a CRT and downgrade it. Saying the feat isn't valid here isn't a valid counter argument as a CRT needs to he don't before dismissing a feat

Rocker1189 said:
AppleLord said:
Ok make thread for 3-A Aizen then I agree.
He does not need resistance aizen cant absorb 5-B energy how many times foes it have to be stated.

Proof that it is useless or you just going to keep stating that with nothing?
Energy isn't the same as AP. lol A CRT was already done for him. Aizen has nigh-unlimited stamina and spiritual energy will continue to flow eternally = Infinite energy. Look for the thread.

NLF Sasuke's chakra doesn' have resistance to energy absoption. Show me a scan that says his chakra can resist absorption.

I already explained why is useless above. I am not gonna repeated myself. You're suppose to read the entire thread, so people don't post the same argument over and over again.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
At least wait for the revisions for Bleach to be over, there's a good chance Aizen will be Low 5-B to 5-B. Also going from the profiles Aizen is faster via scaling to a higher feat, if you have an issue with that they scale to make a CRT and downgrade it. Saying the feat isn't valid here isn't a valid counter argument as a CRT needs to he don't before dismissing a feat
hmm when would that be?

not like this would ever be added, since it is not allowed anyway.

Not sure, I'm not a Bleach fan myself but I saw several fans talking about a massive CRT when the light novels end. I don't particularly care about this match since I'm not invested in either verse but arguing here seems like a waste of time no matter who wins since the match-up isn't allowed to my knowledge, it's probably best just to close this

AppleLord said:
Energy isn't the same as AP. lol A CRT was already done for him. Aizen has nigh-unlimited stamina and spiritual energy will continue to flow eternally = Infinite energy. Look for the thread.

NLF Sasuke's chakra doesn' have resistance to energy absoption. Show me a scan that says his chakra can resist absorption.

I already explained why is useless above. I am not gonna repeated myself. You're suppose to read the entire thread, so people don't post the same argument over and over again.
He has unlimited stamina, does not mean he can abosrb unlimited energy lmao, this is getting to some ridiculous levels. I guess madara can absorb unlimited energy as an edo tensei.

He does not need it, again aizen has never absorbed 5-B levels of energy that is fact.

Yeah you said it was mountain sized, literally has nothing to do with aizenbeing able to escaape it. And you said Aizen has resistance to gravity manipulation which he does not.

TataHakai said:
AppleLord said:
HTataHakai said:
Aizen isn't faster
And i'm pretty sure Sasuke himself has all those abilities.
So Aizen now gets resistance to Genjutsu because he himself can cast them?
That's not what i said at all
You wrote that Sasuke himself has all those abilities. So I understood it as "he has resistance to all those abilities" because you didn't specify.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Not sure, I'm not a Bleach fan myself but I saw several fans talking about a massive CRT when the light novels end. I don't particularly care about this match since I'm not invested in either verse but arguing here seems like a waste of time no matter who wins since the match-up isn't allowed to my knowledge, it's probably best just to close this
welp, agreed there.

AppleLord said:
You wrote that Sasuke himself has all those abilities. So I understood it as "he has resistance to all those abilities" because you didn't specify.
My bad if it came off like that

Sasuke has shown resistances to those, for example in the orochimaru fight in the forest of death he and Sakura were frozen and paralysed by Orochimaru's fear aura but Sasuke was able to move despite that, albeit very slightly

And that was only Kid Sasuke

Rocker1189 said:
He has unlimited stamina, does not mean he can abosrb unlimited energy lmao, this is getting to some ridiculous levels. I guess madara can absorb unlimited energy as an edo tensei.

He does not need it, again aizen has never absorbed 5-B levels of energy that is fact.

Yeah you said it was mountain sized, literally has nothing to do with aizenbeing able to escaape it. And you said Aizen has resistance to gravity manipulation which he does not.
Not what I said. Also Aizen doesn't absorb anything. The five energy dragons from spell 99 do. Madara already possess infinite energy, I don't see why not.

Aizen isn't absorbing anything. Spell 99 is doing it on its own as sentient creatures, and have already done so, x 7 times their users tier.

One single slash from Aizen sword can cut a third of that rock. And Aizen did tanked his own gravity spell.

TataHakai said:
AppleLord said:
My bad if it came off like that
Sasuke has shown resistances to those, for example in the orochimaru fight in the forest of death he and Sakura were frozen and paralysed by Orochimaru's fear aura but Sasuke was able to move despite that, albeit very slightly

And that was only Kid Sasuke
Thanks for explain, and yes he did.

AppleLord said:
Not what I said. Also Aizen doesn't absorb anything. The five enegy dragons from spell 99 do. Madara already possess infinite energy, I don't see why not.

Aizen isn't absorbing anything. Spell 99 is doing it on its own as sentient creatures, and have already done so, x 7 times their users tier.

One single slash from Aizen sword can cut a third of that rock. And Aizen did tanked his own gravity spell.
Hoh boy madara can absorb 3-A level of energy did not expect Naruto wank to come from you of all people..Then we disagree on a fundamental point because that is how it has always worked and if it is five dragons then they themselves done possess infinite energy.

Great you just defeated your own argument, the spells done have unlimited energy and have only been shown to absorb 6-A level of energy.

He would have to be able to destroy the 5-B core not the rock, the moment he is sealed in the core he is done for.

AppleLord said:
This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) the it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

The Hado 99 spell has worked on a character x7 tiers above Hado 99, Sasuke is only x2 stronger than this version of Hado 99. :)

I stand corrected.
Nope the spell has been shown to affect 6-As, not 5-B.

You are still incorrect.

Rocker1189 said:
Hoh boy madara can absorb 3-A level of energy did not expect Naruto wank to come from you of all people..Then we disagree on a fundamental point because that is how it has always worked and if it is five dragons then they themselves done possess infinite energy.
Great you just defeated your own argument, the spells done have unlimited energy and have only been shown to absorb 6-A level of energy.

He would have to be able to destroy the 5-B core not the rock, the moment he is sealed in the core he is done for.
This guy still believes that infinite energy is the same as AP. Smh

Already adressed that point, I don't feel like repeating myself, read the post above.

Naruto didn't destroyed the core, as shown the rock can be destroyed. He can't be sealed by gravity manipulation because he has resistance to it.

Rocker1189 said:
AppleLord said:
This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) the it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

The Hado 99 spell has worked on a character x7 tiers above Hado 99, Sasuke is only x2 stronger than this version of Hado 99. :)

I stand corrected.
The spell has been shown to affect foes x7 tiers above itself.
You are correct.
FTFY!

AppleLord said:
This guy still believes that infinite energy is the same as AP. Smh

Already adressed that point, I don't feel like repeating myself, read the post above.

Naruto didn't destroyed the core, as shown the rock can be destroyed. He can't be sealed by gravity manipulation because he has resistance to it.
Reread my post smh.

You really did not and I have read everything.

Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement (NaNaNa's The Underbelly is somewhat ineffective on him as it can only immobilize him for short amount periods of times, even with most of his spiritual power is restricted and his black coat making it easier for NaNaNa's abilities to work) and Space-Time Manipulation (Was able to destroy Kōtotsu and only strayed from his course slightly. Being chased by Kōtotsu can throw someone to a different time period).

no gravity manipulation here.

yeah because naruto resisted the sealing. You cant scale naruto to aizen lmao.

Rocker1189 said:
You really did not and I have read everything.
Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement (NaNaNa's The Underbelly is somewhat ineffective on him as it can only immobilize him for short amount periods of times, even with most of his spiritual power is restricted and his black coat making it easier for NaNaNa's abilities to work) and Space-Time Manipulation (Was able to destroy Kōtotsu and only strayed from his course slightly. Being chased by Kōtotsu can throw someone to a different time period).

no gravity manipulation here.

yeah because naruto resisted the sealing. You cant scale naruto to aizen lmao.

Is not on Aizen's page but he tanked his own Hado 90. I'll make a crt for it later.

AppleLord said:
"Nope the spell has been shown to affect 6-As, not 5-B."

This is wrong, because Yhwach isn't 6-A. ;)
Luckily the spell never affected him in anyway.

He did not get drained of power or anything.

And at most that is still 5-C.

Rocker1189 said:
AppleLord said:
Is not on Aizen's page but he tanked his own Hado 90. I'll make a crt for it later.
then dont bring it up, and tanking is not resistance unless he is unaffected.
Aizen was unaffected. Not even phase by the pressure and Aizen said that it was torrent of gravity capable of distorting time and space, sounds like a black hole.

AppleLord said:
Aizen was unaffected. Not even phase by the pressure and Aizen said that it was torrent of gravity capable of distorting time and space, sounds like a black hole.
again put that CRT through then we talk.

Apple has this site every accepted that??? Y are u bringing it up now? This site even has gravity resistance classified as physical strength feats.

Rocker1189 said:
Luckily the spell never affected him in anyway.

He did not get drained of power or anything.

And at most that is still 5-C.
Yhwach's energy dissipated from the battlefield after Aizen cast Hado 99, so unassumingly it did its job. :)

No is not 5-C. I just prove wrong why it can't be judged by tier when the spell is capable of affecting x7 its own tier.

Rocker1189 said:
susanoo defends from the cursh based on spiritual aura. seal is gg.
Hado 99 absorbs Susano'o and Sasuke's body has no resistance against sharp objetcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back