• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sasuke struggles to fight against Kinshiki when they fight only using Taijutsu and against Fused Momo he needs his Jutsu to match a weakened Naruto against him.

Fused Momo is half as strong as a full-power Naruto.

Delta can keep up with and match a full-power SOSP Naruto.

Only Sasuke's physical stats are 1/2 as strong as Delta's.

Sasuke with Jutsu = Delta (ex. Sasuke keeps up with Naruto using the Chidori cloak in both the Momoshiki fight and the Jigen fight,)

And he is superior with his stronger abilities(ex. Perfect Susanoo)
I didn't see Sasuke struggling against Kinshiki. He even managed to cut off his horn. And every time they fought, Sasuke was always lower on chakra because of Space-Time travel.

The only times Kinshiki managed to catch Sasuke, Sasuke was always in the air without a foothold or balance.

It's funny because if we agree V1 Delta > Fused Momoshiki.

Then we must agree with V1 Delta > Limited Code. Because Borushiki was too much for him.

She is stronger than Limited Code without his Karma, Delta literally incapacitated Code with a single kick wdym lmao
And that's the problem. Karma Code was dominated by Borushiki who should still be slightly weaker than Fused Momoshiki.

We should accept that Naruto just went through all the trouble not to kill Delta as he said, and played down his strength.

To be honest, I place Delta slightly below, roughly equal to Base Momoshiki. Both can damage Naruto but are not as strong as a full-power Naruto.

Last edited:
And that's the problem. Karma Code was dominated by Borushiki who should still be slightly weaker than Fused Momoshiki.
Based on what?
We should accept that Naruto just went through all the trouble not to kill Delta as he said, and played down his strength.
Naruto was referring to his chochoodama rasengan not his physical fight with Delta, a far weaker naruto's chochoodama rasengan annihilated fused momoshiki who was amped
To be honest, I place Delta slightly below, roughly equal to Base Momoshiki. Both can damage Naruto but are not as strong as a full-power Naruto.
Delta would turn both Kinshiki and Base momoshiki into a kabob. base Momoshiki needed to amp himself with chakra pills to create a Bijuu dama that by Ssuke's own admission six paths naruto could have flicked away

Based on what?
Based on the fact that Karma Code was running away from Borushiki. And Eida admitted he can't deal with an opponent that powerful.

Plus, Borushiki was matching V2 Kawaki till Boruto woke up, while Karma Code by his own admission was getting utterly dominated by V2 Kawaki.
Naruto was referring to his chochoodama rasengan not his physical fight with Delta, a far weaker naruto's chochoodama rasengan annihilated fused momoshiki who was amped
If Naruto wanted to kill Delta, even physically, he would have used a series of chakra arm smashes like the first that smashed apart her legs. Bro, Naruto was holding back a lot physically. He wanted the physical fight to be contained in a smaller area and to keep Delta's attention on him while looking for a way to take her down, as judged by Kawaki. The final Giant Rasengan is not the only time he held back.

The rasengan was Naruto's chakra amping Boruto's rasengan. And Boruto already strongly inherited Otsusuki powers, as vague as it sounds. I don't think the potency of that rasengan can just be measured as just Base Naruto's.
Delta would turn both Kinshiki and Base momoshiki into a kabob. base Momoshiki needed to amp himself with chakra pills to create a Bijuu dama that by Ssuke's own admission six paths naruto could have flicked away
Chakra pills are still a part of the arsenal of Base Momoshiki. I didn't bring up Kinshiki.

I was comparing just their AP, not a fight. In my opinion, Base Momoshiki's AP is greater than Delta's. And if you are honest, none of Delta attacks knocked out Naruto like that bijuudama.

And in a fight, Fused Momoshiki > Borushiki > Karma Code > Delta > Base Momoshiki.

Last edited:
If Naruto wanted to kill Delta, even physically, he would have used a series of chakra arm smashes like the first that smashed apart her legs. Bro, Naruto was holding back a lot physically. He wanted the physical fight to be contained in a smaller area and to keep Delta's attention on him while looking for a way to take her down, as judged by Kawaki. The final Giant Rasengan is not the only time he held back.
Naruto not using his kit to its fullest potential doesn't mean he's not using full power. Boruto in general underuses Naruto and Sasuke's abilities but tbh the chakra arms aren't going to be much higher in AP than Naruto's own hands. Either way, if Naruto himself says he's using full power he is probably using full power. He has no reason to lie and he's not the "hold back to see how strong they are" type like Goku is.
The rasengan was Naruto's chakra amping Boruto's rasengan. And Boruto already strongly inherited Otsusuki powers, as vague as it sounds. I don't think the potency of that rasengan can just be measured as just Base Naruto's.
Boruto being at all amped to the point he could contribute to that Rasengan unaliving Momo is a bit of a reach.
I was comparing just their AP, not a fight. In my opinion, Base Momoshiki's AP is greater than Delta's.
Based Momo can be pushed back by the Kage and Base Naruto. Delta required the undivided attention of a full-power Naruto.

I'd sooner just believe that Borushiki is stronger than Momo was. especially since he's in a body with strong Otsutsuki affinity from Naruto and Hinata.

Based on the fact that Karma Code was running away from Borushiki. And Eida admitted he can't deal with an opponent that powerful.
Then that would just make Borushiki stronger than Fused Momo
Plus, Borushiki was matching V2 Kawaki till Boruto woke up, while Karma Code by his own admission was getting utterly dominated by V2 Kawaki.
Just means V2 Kawaki is stronger than Fused Momoshiki

like the first that smashed apart her legs.
he used a lava rasenshuriken to do that lol
Bro, Naruto was holding back a lot physically. He wanted the physical fight to be contained in a smaller area
using taijutsu inherently means it has a smaller AOE,
and to keep Delta's attention on him while looking for a way to take her down, as judged by Kawaki.
This isnt Naruto holding back, this is Naruto outskilling Delta by controlling the fight
The final Giant Rasengan is not the only time he held back.
Yes it is
Boruto did not have Karma yet and the Jougan doesnt amp you to that degree
I was comparing just their AP, not a fight. In my opinion, Base Momoshiki's AP is greater than Delta's. And if you are honest, none of Delta attacks knocked out Naruto like that bijuudama
the only Reason Naruto was knocked out was because he had to contain the explosion within himself

And in a fight, Fused Momoshiki > Borushiki > Karma Code > Delta > Base Momoshiki.
no Borushiki>Fused Momo

Then that would just make Borushiki stronger than Fused Momo

Just means V2 Kawaki is stronger than Fused Momoshiki

he used a lava rasenshuriken to do that lol

using taijutsu inherently means it has a smaller AOE,

This isnt Naruto holding back, this is Naruto outskilling Delta by controlling the fight

Yes it is

Boruto did not have Karma yet and the Jougan doesnt amp you to that degree

the only Reason Naruto was knocked out was because he had to contain the explosion within himself

no Borushiki>Fused Momo
Naruto not using his kit to its fullest potential doesn't mean he's not using full power. Boruto in general underuses Naruto and Sasuke's abilities but tbh the chakra arms aren't going to be much higher in AP than Naruto's own hands. Either way, if Naruto himself says he's using full power he is probably using full power. He has no reason to lie and he's not the "hold back to see how strong they are" type like Goku is.

Boruto being at all amped to the point he could contribute to that Rasengan unaliving Momo is a bit of a reach.

Based Momo can be pushed back by the Kage and Base Naruto. Delta required the undivided attention of a full-power Naruto.

I'd sooner just believe that Borushiki is stronger than Momo was. especially since he's in a body with strong Otsutsuki affinity from Naruto and Hinata.
Since there's no anti-feat or statement saying otherwise, we go with the assumption for now.
Borushiki > Fused Momoshiki.

Back