• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
Hst master said:
Kido scales to the user. Not a stagnant level.
For example a chantless Kido from Aizen >>>>>>>> a Spirit Chanted Kido from Rukia even if it's the same one.
great and aizen is 5-C and a Hado 99 from him can affect characters x7 his tier.
FTFY

then sasuke can indeed use genjutsu anyway and if he does not then aizen still cant break through the 5-B core.

Say whatever you want but facts are that Naruto didn't need break the core to escape, I already posted the scan debunking this topic.

I stand corrected.

great and aizen is 5-C.

....I don't get this response.

You're arguing Hado 99 is universally only up to High 6-A no matter what character uses it when Kido scales to the user like any ability.

Rocker1189 said:
AppleLord said:
yeah yeah, Large star level Hado 99 better make your CRT. And have: High 4-C with Hado 99.
Crt is not needed. That's not how spells are treated on vsbw. It doesn't go on the page otherwise we will have to edit every single character's key to match its multiplier. Smh

Hst master said:

You're arguing Hado 99 is universally only up to High 6-A no matter what character uses it when Kido scales to the user like any ability.
Actually I am arguing that for Aizen's it is 5-C.

AppleLord's arguments lead me to the conclusin that it can only be 6-A.

Rocker1189 said:
Hst master said:

Actually I am arguing that for Aizen's it is 5-C.
AppleLord's arguments lead me to the conclusin that it can only be 6-A.
Wait, that's not how it works. The spell can absorb energy from a x7 tier character but that doesn't make the Hado itself that tier in level, it just adds the current energy of TnT that was currently use to its own. It does not become 4-C all of a sudden.

Maybe I explained wrong earlier, I hope you understand now.

AppleLord said:
Wait, that's not how it works. The spell can absorb energy from a x7 tier character but that doesn't make the Hado itself that tier in level, it just adds the current energy of TnT that was currently use to its own. It does not become 4-C all of a sudden.

Maybe I explained wrong earlier, I hope you understand now.
This just made it sound even more confusing.

Honestly it is making less and less sense.

...Technically, Naruto never "broke free" completely from Pain's Chibaku Tensei, either. He was manifesting the ninth tail of Kurama, Kurama's body might have been halfway protruding from the mass of Chibaku Tensei--but it was really Naruto's sudden shift from being fully transformed into the Kyuubi back to his human-sized self, conveniently placed on the surface of the planetoid rather than buried deep within it, that allowed him to escape.

As well, the Chibaku Tensei had stopped accumulating mass by this point as Nagato had quit putting chakra into the jutsu, suggesting that its gravitational pull was inactive or non-existent at the time of Naruto's escape. (The Chibaku Tensei fell apart shortly after this, for context.)

Fast forward to much later in the series, Edo Tensei Nagato uses a stronger Chibaku Tensei against Itachi, Killer Bee, and Naruto. Unable to escape the gravitational pull, Itachi quickly deduces that their only means of escape is for the three of them to unleash their most devastating offensive ninjutsu on the core above, implying that one of them alone might not be able to; the core is ultimately destroyed when full Eight Tails Killer Bee, Itachi's Susano'o, and Kyuubi Chakra Mode Naruto throw a Tailed Beast Bomb, Yasaka Magatama, and Rasenshuriken respectively at the core, all at once.

That's in no way any different from Aizen slicing through it with his sword.

"Unable to escape is NLF."

AppleLord said:
That's in no way any different from Aizen slicing through it with his sword.
"Unable to escape is NLF."
its not NLF because to escape you need either resistaance to gravity manipulation or 5-B level above sasuke.

Aizen has neither of these.

That is very different from Aizen, actually, because Itachi, Naruto, and Killer Bee were all on a comparable tier to Nagato, whereas in this instance Sasuke would be using a CT with 5-B potency against a 5-C target. I agree, completely unable to escape is NLF, but there's no means that Aizen has of relaibly destroying a 5-B Chibaku Tensei, as Sasuke AP stomps Aizen. Nor can Aizen escape the gravitational pull.

Aizen can destroyed all the rocks with nigh-unlimited stamina and energy will Sasuke will as you put it "stopped accumulating mass by this point as Sasuke will quit putting chakra into the jutsu" or risking losing all of his chakra.

AppleLord said:
Aizen can destroyed all the rocks with nigh-unlimited stamina and energy will Sasuke will as you put it "stopped accumulating mass by this point as Sasuke will quit putting chakra into the jutsu" or risking losing all of his chakra.
the monment he is at the core he would be sealed no questions asked and the moment sasuke genjutsu him he wont be able to do anything.

Fun facts:

Sasuke has far greater chakra reserves than Nagato.

Sasuke was able to create 9 Chibaku Tensei with the size and strength to physically contain all 9 Tailed Beasts, and maintain those planetoids without a noticeable drain on his chakra or effect on his abilities, all the while having his final major conflict with Naruto, after just spending huge amounts of chakra battling Madara and Kaguya, without rest.

Destroying the rocks around you won't protect you from getting sucked up towards the core yourself, where you'll be vulnerable to attack even if you manage to stop an actual planetoid from forming around you.

Is it me or everything that involves Aizen turns into shitstorm?Naruto has the same thing but not on Aizen's level.

Anyway,Sasuke stomps.

He looks Genjutsu,he waves his hand Chibaku Tensei,Sasuke touches Aizen and he explodes etc.

What part of banned match up did you guys not understand

Just leave the thread alone

Please close this. I don't understand how it stayed up for so long.
I have contacted a Disc Mod to close this.

The Real MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back