• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
Rematch of a canon fight, this time with both of them at full power. This is Rinnegan Sasuke and Code/Kawaki fight Borushiki. Speed equalized.

Sasuke: 7

Borushiki: 0

Naruto ftw: 0

main-qimg-8dc12f125d0c4fc781037f8fea3042cd

Last edited:
Just gonna put their respective scaling chains here for convenience

Sasuke: Perfect Susanoo>>Regular Susanoo>>Adult Sasuke~Adult Naruto~/~>Delta

Borushiki: Borushiki>>White Karma Code>Base Code>Delta

I would be inclined to go with Sasuke but my opinion can vary since I haven't watched Boruto in a long time and I stopped reading the manga a few months ago.

Are they in character?
Because he can simply do what he did in the canon fight(spam amaterasu and momoshiki keeps absorbing until boruto regains control) but this time, he's in peak condition

Are they in character?
Yes
Because he can simply do what he did in the canon fight(spam amaterasu and momoshiki keeps absorbing until boruto regains control) but this time, he's in peak condition
I mean Borushiki seemed able to absorb Kawaki's ninjutsu without worrying, so I don't think his form is as unstable as it was then. Also Borushiki can do what he did in that fight and block/dodge instead of absorbing Amaterasu. He only really reverted cause he had to absorb the fire around Kawaki, and in this situation Borushiki has no reason to absorb any damage Sasuke is doing to himself. Also unlike last time, Borushiki has a significant physical advantage over Sasuke.

Sasuke kinda negs. Way better range of abilities and better BIQ feats + was already relative to Fused Momoshiki in skill so Borushiki shouldn't have the upper hand there either.
With speed equalized Borushiki has no win con. Well he has a wincon (just like, stabbing Sasuke or something) but he has no way of achieving so.

I dont personally agree with any of the scaling here like ( sasuke > fused momo or Code >delta), but sadly cant do much about that for this thread

Momoshiki should have the AP/Speed and H2H experience here, at least until Sasuke uses his susanoo.

the biggest issue here is that Sasuke is just a super annoying person to fight given his fetish to constantly swap around, and while Borushiki can absorb some jutsu his still limited to avoid boruto from waking up, who's going to wake up regardless in this form so Borushiki is on a time limit.

sasuke's sharingan precog is also fast enough to keep up with people faster than Borushiki so even if Borushiki has the raw speed advantage ,Sasuke should still be able to react and act accordingly. that being said if Sasuke is caught lacking, a direct hit from a odama rasengan is gonna mess him up real bad.
thankfully susanoo exists.

Generally Sasuke should win, his arsenal is more diverse and he can mitigate the gap in AP with his susanoo, also the fact that Borushiki has a lot of circumstantial limitations like absorption and the time limit means that its a much easier fight for Sasuke.

Sasuke with Mid Difficulty

I dont personally agree with any of the scaling here like ( sasuke > fused momo or Code >delta), but sadly cant do much about that for this thread

Momoshiki should have the AP/Speed and H2H experience here, at least until Sasuke uses his susanoo.

the biggest issue here is that Sasuke is just a super annoying person to fight given his fetish to constantly swap around, and while Borushiki can absorb some jutsu his still limited to avoid boruto from waking up, who's going to wake up regardless in this form so Borushiki is on a time limit.

sasuke's sharingan precog is also fast enough to keep up with people faster than Borushiki so even if Borushiki has the raw speed advantage ,Sasuke should still be able to react and act accordingly. that being said if Sasuke is caught lacking, a direct hit from a odama rasengan is gonna mess him up real bad.
thankfully susanoo exists.

Generally Sasuke should win, his arsenal is more diverse and he can mitigate the gap in AP with his susanoo, also the fact that Borushiki has a lot of circumstantial limitations like absorption and the time limit means that its a much easier fight for Sasuke.

Sasuke with Mid Difficulty
Well uh actually speed is equalized lol, maybe I should change that since everyone's voting for Sasuke. But tbh I think Borushiki's kinda being underestimated here. When he had comparable stats to Nerfed Sasuke, he was still able to deal with his attacks and catch him slipping, and while Sasuke was more limited there, Borushiki was too. It also doesn't seem like his ability to absorb ninjutsu is as limited, as he did it without much worry against Kawaki.

I’m thinking sasuke takes this with high difficulty FRA, though I agree with sparkle that borushiki is being downplayed a bit

Well uh actually speed is equalized lol, maybe I should change that since everyone's voting for Sasuke.
Would unequalising speed really help borushiki though? They should already be pretty relative unless I’m missing something here. Plus sasuke can amp his speed with lightning style shunshin

Back