• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
that is sasuke reacting to Ishikki being shrunk, Ishikki shrunk himself prior to this
But how does this lessen the feat of being fast enough to physically block the actual attack? It’s not like isshiki shrinks and decides to decrease his speed, that’s why it seems so instant when he uses it to attack rather than to just reposition himself

thats a false equivalence , Sasuke is lying on the floor in a static position, in the momoshiki fight they actively engaging in taijutsu. a better counter argument would have been to just say Ishikki let boruto take sasuke.
Fair point, but this doesn’t change the fact that isshiki wasn’t casual when actually attacking sasuke right before

no because your ignoring the logic chain that got us there. the comparision was that Delta vs Naruto is a far more impressive feat than Sasuke vs Momoshiki. the reason being is if a a exhausted sasuke is inferior to a exhausted naruto then objectively a healthy naruto would be superior to the sasuke that fought Momoshiki. hence why Delta's feat is more impressive. sasuke being weakened isnt a feat because fused momoshiki's scaling comes from naruto and sasuke. it's a circular scaling chain thats inferior to Delta's feat
Confused on this, I’ll address it later when I have some quiet time to process it fully

I never said sasuke is massively inferior to an exhausted Naruto, i said it's not a feat for sasuke, because knocking someone out the way is not a speed feat like at all. naruto can perfectly react those very same attacks just prior to this. also as for why, because there more beasts, meaning you would have to contend with more just one.
same with this, when I get home I’ll reread and rewatch some stuff. Busy for now so I’ll return when I’m free

go watch the fight again then, being able to tag someone while they are busy fighting another person isnt super impressive. Sasuke is slow enough to get restrained by momoshiki and is forced to use Amenotejikara to escape.
why would that be a feat for Sasuke ?? it's not likely naruto is unable to react to them. (He and sasuke both literally react the beast attack prior to this) Sasuke pushing naruto aside isn't a feat, it's a showcase of his character wanting to protect naruto.
The hypocrisy in these statements is mind blowing.
Sasuke getting wrapped in a chain= sasuke is inferior. Naruto needing to be pushed away from an attack ≠ Naruto is inferior.
Don't know why this is being argued. Sasuke can easily keep up SPSM KCM Naruto, this fact is undeniable

they not comparable at all, the rasengan that Naruto used on delta is called the chocho odama rasengan, it's the strongest version of that line of rasengans. theres nothing to suggest sasuke's ninjutsu is comparable to that attack. given that Both kinshiki and fused momoshiki tanked Sasuke's chidori. in contrast a weakened Naruto's chocho odama rasengan completely obliterated fused momoshiki. and the one that defeated Delta was a rasengan that caused naruto to be exhausted. it caused a healthy Naruto to be exhausted which is straight up ridiculous.
His lava style rasengan is what I'm referring to since it cut off her legs, while the big rasengan just knocks out Delta.

Later on we see Sasuke is able to clash his sword with Isshiki's black rod, someone much stronger than Delta, so logically his jutsus would be above his physicals. Another thing to take into account is that Isshiki when he's about to get hit by Chidori always stops Sasuke instead of overpowering it, why? Because Chidori's capable of damaging him, so Chidori can definitely destroy Delta.

I really don't see how Delta's engaging in close combat if Sasuke just ends up landing a Chidori on her, or if he uses Bansho to pull her in and chidoris her in her chest.

they not comparable at all, the rasengan that Naruto used on delta is called the chocho odama rasengan, it's the strongest version of that line of rasengans.
and the one that defeated Delta was a rasengan that caused naruto to be exhausted.
What the hell is this desperate attempt to wank? What caused Naruto to be exhausted was the amount of chakra being absorbed not because the attack is much stronger.
The entire scaling at this point of the series is an entire shit show I swear to God. Boro is comparable to delta and he got obliterated by a normal massive rasengan by borushiki, same borushiki who should be weaker than Momoshiki who delta is supposedly stronger than.

Yeah it's a relatively large distance however it's definitely not something that would blitz. Also, again, you're using Danzo when we can just look at what happened in the fight against Naruto where Naruto could very easily react to the arrows after being flung into the ground (which he'd take a bit of time to recover from) and could still stop them when they were halfway there.
Like you agreed, Naruto was farther from Sasuke than Danzo was, and has SPSM which makes reaction speed greater than usual. And he only reacted when the arrows were already pretty close.
Naruto - Digital Colored Comics chapter 695, page 6

99% sure Sasuke doesn't have that
Best Naruto Sasuke Vs Momoshiki GIFs | Gfycat

Don't get me started on the kages except gaara, with their massive anti-feats, sakura being scaled to 5-B while the likes of kakashi remain High 7-A

Like you agreed, Naruto was farther from Sasuke than Danzo was, and has SPSM which makes reaction speed greater than usual. And he only reacted when the arrows were already pretty close.
Naruto - Digital Colored Comics chapter 695, page 6

Best Naruto Sasuke Vs Momoshiki GIFs | Gfycat
Could you get the rest of the fight after this part in the gif? For those saying sasuke under performed against momoshiki, Naruto literally got swatted away twice in close quarters

Another thing to take into account is that Isshiki when he's about to get hit by Chidori always stops Sasuke instead of overpowering it, why? Because Chidori's capable of damaging him, so Chidori can definitely destroy Delta.
My brother in Christ, if you're about to get punched by a 12 year old, you'll still want to stop them regardless of if it'll actually do anything to you. That's such a weird assumption to make
The arrows stopped literally halfway in the air. Also, again, Delta is easily capable of tagging Naruto multiple times and kept up with him even when he was completely enraged.

We literally don't even know if that's the Raiton Body Flicker technique?? Regardless of how it looks, it's not confirmed to be that nor is it overly clear that it is that.

So Sasuke has speed amps that he uses in character against strong opponents, he has relative if not superior ap with jutsues, is the better fighter, has precog (Idk why we're ignoring this), and if all else fails he can unleash Chibaku Tensei or go Full Susanoo on her.

I can not express how ridiculous Sasuke vs Delta or Momoshiki vs Delta is within the series to even be taken as serious as it is in these vs matches.

Why does her being a kara member mean he's gonna assume she can dimension hop? Only their leader can do that and pretty sure Sasuke knows of the others and heard the fights that they had and none of them did that. And yeah Sasuke normally never bfrs people cause the people he fights are either far weaker than him or are usually Ohtsutsuki who he knows can dimension hop. At the very least if he doesn't think the fight is gonna end soon I think he'd bfr her and leave her in one of Kaguya's dimensions.
Delta was literally the first one they fought., and basically all the enemies they've fought before had some sort of technique that would get them out of BFRIng. Also, when did Sasuke ever try to BFR anyone, ever?

My brother in Christ, if you're about to get punched by a 12 year old, you'll still want to stop them regardless of if it'll actually do anything to you. That's such a weird assumption to make
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??? A 12 year old punching you is not in anyway similar to Sasuke and Isshiki, you can take a 12 year old's punch without any problem head on.

And it isn't an assumption, Isshiki did it twice lmao, bro knows the Chidori is powerful just like her knows about Sasuke's Susanoo being weak.

The arrows stopped literally halfway in the air. Also, again, Delta is easily capable of tagging Naruto multiple times and kept up with him even when he was completely enraged.
Naruto didn't fight seriously at any point in the fight, I thought that was pretty clear.

main-qimg-1142f8ddedd0ba0f1440b7e99efd5ef2-lq

main-qimg-7424da3ef03e6acdb277d99c505aff40-lq

Delta was literally the first one they fought., and basically all the enemies they've fought before had some sort of technique that would get them out of BFRIng. Also, when did Sasuke ever try to BFR anyone, ever?
Bruh, Sasuke was researching and knew about the group before Delta, you don't remember him telling Naruto about how theres an otsutsuki level group out there? And I said this:

And yeah Sasuke normally never bfrs people cause the people he fights are either far weaker than him or are usually Ohtsutsuki who he knows can dimension hop. At the very least if he doesn't think the fight is gonna end soon I think he'd bfr her and leave her in one of Kaguya's dimensions.

So Sasuke has speed amps that he uses in character against strong opponents, he has relative if not superior ap with jutsues, is the better fighter, has precog (Idk why we're ignoring this), and if all else fails he can unleash Chibaku Tensei or go Full Susanoo on her.
You mean the speed amp that wasn't ever confirmed to be a speed amp anywhere?
The superior ap with Jutsu, sure
Better fighter is very questionable, Delta was fighting to a very equal level with Naruto.
The Chibaku Tensei that would destroy that part of Konoha and that Delta could likely just break through like Momoshiki did?
Or the Full Susano'o that would also likely level that entire area

When you realize that the other side's arguments are comparing a 12-year-old child to Isshiki, it becomes clear how biased or ignorant you have to be to vote for Delta.

couldn’t Sasuke also just bfr the kids then go all out if he really felt Delta was too dangerous?

The superior ap with Jutsu, sure
Better fighter is very questionable, Delta was fighting to a very equal level with Naruto.
The Chibaku Tensei that would destroy that part of Konoha and that Delta could likely just break through like Momoshiki did?
I mean idk that looks like a speed amp to me LMAO, even ignoring that, Chidori is also a speed amp so it don't even matter if u disagree with it not being one.
You agree superior jutsues.

Why can't Sasuke just move her out of the village? He can literally bansho or teleport her away, BFFR

Bruh, Sasuke was researching and knew about the group before Delta, you don't remember him telling Naruto about how theres an otsutsuki level group out there? And I said this:
And why would he magically know all of their abilities? He didn't even know what Code can do.
Also, as for the BFR point, where was that with Urashiki? Or literally any other person he saw as a serious threat? It's literally extremely out of character for him, regardless of who the other person is.

Naruto didn't fight seriously at any point in the fight, I thought that was pretty clear.

main-qimg-1142f8ddedd0ba0f1440b7e99efd5ef2-lq

main-qimg-7424da3ef03e6acdb277d99c505aff40-lq
Yeah and if you actually watch the fight after that, Naruto gets angry and they're still relatively equal
6.jpg
7.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg

what anti feats? Also what has Boruto Era Kakashi done to warrant a higher rating.
The Tsuchikage and Mizukage being beaten by enemies Boruto and his friends can handle? Sarada and Chocho being able to handle Shin's clones?
Lore wise Kakashi is still stronger than them

Why can't Sasuke just move her out of the village? He can literally bansho or teleport her away, BFFR
When has he ever done this?
You agree superior jutsues.
Sure, but Chidori definitely isn't one of them
couldn’t Sasuke also just bfr the kids then go all out if he really felt Delta was too dangerous?
You do realize how much power it takes Sasuke to even teleport himself out of a dimension, let alone multiple people?

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??? A 12 year old punching you is not in anyway similar to Sasuke and Isshiki, you can take a 12 year old's punch without any problem head on.
When you realize that the other side's arguments are comparing a 12-year-old child to Isshiki, it becomes clear how biased or ignorant you have to be to vote for Delta.
The concept of an analogy seems to be flying past your head.

The point of the analogy is that there is literally 0 point for Isshiki to get hit if he can just grab Sasuke and kick him, it's a million times simpler than letting yourself get hit and then doing something.

The Tsuchikage and Mizukage being beaten by enemies Boruto and his friends can handle? Sarada and Chocho being able to handle Shin's clones?
Lore wise Kakashi is still stronger than them
That can mainly be boiled down to PIS from an Anime filler.

we have several versions of the Momoshiki fight that depict the Kage as capable of fighting Base Momo and Kin. That should take precedence.

also what Lore puts Boruto Era Kakashi over the new gen Kage or Sakura?

And why would he magically know all of their abilities? He didn't even know what Code can do.
Also, as for the BFR point, where was that with Urashiki? Or literally any other person he saw as a serious threat? It's literally extremely out of character for him, regardless of who the other person is.

Yeah and if you actually watch the fight after that, Naruto gets angry and they're still relatively equal
6.jpg
7.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg
You can't assume that on those pages, since Naruto was protecting the children, couldn't kill her, and was still on PIS. Naruto could **** with the whole area if he wanted to.

main-qimg-7691ceddd7e7a60ee86f0b839f8a560b.webp

What is the point here? I've already said:

And yeah Sasuke normally never bfrs people cause the people he fights are either far weaker than him or are usually Ohtsutsuki who he knows can dimension hop. At the very least if he doesn't think the fight is gonna end soon I think he'd bfr her and leave her in one of Kaguya's dimensions.

When has he ever done this?
"When has he ever used his teleportation jutsu"

Stop acting like using it to teleport someone further is some insane genius level decision, an enemies in the village, his daughter is around and so is boruto, him simply teleporting her away is logical and something he'd do.
Sure, but Chidori definitely isn't one of them
Chidori is definitely one of his higher ap jutsues my guy. Lets not lie about what Chidori's entire importance is, speed and piercing power.

You do realize how much power it takes Sasuke to even teleport himself out of a dimension, let alone multiple people?
We've seen him teleport people and still have chakra for full battles with Kinshiki, Momoshiki, Jigen, and Isshiki.

He even whipped out the Perfect Susanoo after TPing himself into the Jigen fight and using Amenotejikara several times.

It's not like Sasuke has non-existent chakra reserves just not Naruto high.

Sasuke is equal to a SPSM KCM naruto when he uses the amp so why does it need to be confirmed?
Sasuke has always been the better one at taijutsu from OG Naruto to end of shippuden. Man is currently lacking a whole ass arm yet he can still kick some butt. They may be equal now but naruto just has better physicals
Again with the attempts to restrict sasuke wtf? They're not in the village, he can easily protect the kids inside the susano so it doesn't matter if that area gets rekt.

Delta has never shown itself capable of handling AoE similar to Naruto's.
And why would Sasuke use an AOE of that level in Konoha?

That can mainly be boiled down to PIS from an Anime filler.
"It is PIS because X Character doesn't do what I think they'd do in a fight"

Again with the attempts to restrict sasuke wtf? They're not in the village, he can easily protect the kids inside the susano so it doesn't matter if that area gets rekt.
From what I remember they're still relatively close to the village, I highly doubt they crossed an area as large as a mountain to go fight.
Sasuke is equal to a SPSM KCM naruto when he uses the amp so why does it need to be confirmed?
Okay so without the amp he's inferior in speed?

Sasuke has always been the better one at taijutsu from OG Naruto to end of shippuden. Man is currently lacking a whole ass arm yet he can still kick some butt. They may be equal now but naruto just has better physicals
Lacking an arm is still a handicap, however fine, let's say he is a better fighter.

We've seen him teleport people and still have chakra for full battles with Kinshiki, Momoshiki, Jigen, and Isshiki.

He even whipped out the Perfect Susanoo after TPing himself into the Jigen fight and using Amenotejikara several times.

It's not like Sasuke has non-existent chakra reserves just not Naruto high.
Yes and that got him to a level where Fused Momoshiki could ragdoll him for quite a bit

we have several versions of the Momoshiki fight that depict the Kage as capable of fighting Base Momo and Kin. That should take precedence.
No we don't, momoshiki just avoids darui and gaara, kurotsuchi and chojuro only manage to restrain kinshiki and that was only after sasuke helped them. Kinshiki was bodying both before this.

Also, as for the BFR point, where was that with Urashiki? Or literally any other person he saw as a serious threat?
All of the Otsutsuki have the ability to dimension hop via rinnegan including Urashiki. It would have been a pointless waste of chakra for him to just come back.

It's literally extremely out of character for him, regardless of who the other person is.
Him not having a scenario where he could do it is not the same as it being out of character.

Sasuke is the type to efficiently use any possible advantage to win a fight. With his Battle IQ it is very possible.

Yes and that got him to a level where Fused Momoshiki could ragdoll him for quite a bit
You're comparing Sasuke having fought Base Momo and Kin in the village, then teleporting 6 people to save Naruto including himself, then having another fight with Base Momo and Kin and still being capable of fighting Fused Momo to Sasuke just BFRing three kids before dealing with Delta.

Not the same circumstance at all.

The Tsuchikage and Mizukage being beaten by enemies Boruto and his friends can handle?
The Mizukage iirc only scales with the big ass sword that he had - otherwise I believe he doesn't scale in durability. (he doesn't have a profile to begin with)

Tsuchikage is hard to argue against tbh. She fought and lost to Ku.. but that one would most likely be an outlier. If we take the anime, manga, and movie having her fight Kinshiki and knock him away, but lost to Ku in the anime that's 3 medias against 1.
Sarada and Chocho being able to handle Shin's clones?
Shin Uchiha actually scales to "Unknown" without Magenkyo Sharingan so that's irrelevant.

Bijuu dama>>>>>>everything else naruto has
Naruto can make physical attacks that can slap away Bijuu Bombs but at the same time he can also pour all of his chakra into Bijuu bomb Rasenshurikens and they will be far more destructive.

its not like Bijuu bombs are 10x stronger than he is normally.

Naruto can make physical attacks that can slap away Bijuu Bombs but at the same time he can also pour all of his chakra into Bijuu bomb Rasenshurikens and they will be far more destructive.

its not like Bijuu bombs are 10x stronger than he is normally.
Bijuu bomb rasenshuriken, bijuu dama, same thing. As long as it starts with "bijuu" it's superior to anything in his arsenal.

You're ignoring the amount of one shots each individual stronger jutsu can net.

Back