• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What the hell is this desperate attempt to wank? What caused Naruto to be exhausted was the amount of chakra being absorbed not because the attack is much stronger.
the attack is literally capable of one shotting people as strong as naruto himself and in extreme case like in the momoshiki fight obliterating people far stronger than him. your also ignoring that delta's abosorption isnt like the rinengan, she absorbs a jutsu wholesale not just the energy that it's made of. which is why she can fire back naruto's rasengan back at him.
The entire scaling at this point of the series is an entire shit show I swear to God. Boro is comparable to delta
no he isnt, his a hax fighter, both base code and boro are physically inferior to Delta. we literally see Base Code who >Boro based on those statements get nearly incapaciatted by a single kick from Delta
and he got obliterated by a normal massive rasengan by borushiki, same borushiki who should be weaker than Momoshiki who delta is supposedly stronger than.
Boroshiki used the chakra from naruto, the same chakra that one shotted fused momoshiki lol.

The hypocrisy in these statements is mind blowing.
Sasuke getting wrapped in a chain= sasuke is inferior. Naruto needing to be pushed away from an attack ≠ Naruto is inferior.
Don't know why this is being argued. Sasuke can easily keep up SPSM KCM Naruto, this fact is undeniable
it's not hypocrisy it's called poor reading comprehensions, i can push Usain bolt out the way of a speeding truck, it doesnt make me faster than him because it isnt a speed feat if we are both standing in the middle of the road.

Later on we see Sasuke is able to clash his sword with Isshiki's black rod, someone much stronger than Delta
and here we see Base naruto injuring Ishikki with a kick. Delta was injuring a significantly stronger version of naruto. do you see the issue with using characters when they are being casual? Ishikki dominates naruto and sasuke thoroughly, using small instances of characters not being turned into tomatoes isnt evidence of relativity. given the fact that Ishikki is purposefully holding back to conserve what energy he has left. (remember his on a timer) but even then

heres Ishikki crippling Sasuke with minor hits
Here Sasuke is being Bitch slapped
Here is Sasuke being turned into a surfboard

so lets compare how sasuke stacks up against naruto within this fight

Naruto sends a barrage of chakra arms at Ishikki
Naruto gets his back kicked in and immediately counters ishikki with this Kick

Sasuke is struggling to even match Naruto's performance in this fight let alone be relative to Ishikki.
. Another thing to take into account is that Isshiki when he's about to get hit by Chidori always stops Sasuke instead of overpowering it, why? Because Chidori's capable of damaging him, so Chidori can definitely destroy Delta.
he avoids it because standing there taking attacks would be stupid regardless if you can tank it or not. in any case your wrong
Here is Ishikki physically overpowering sasuke's chidori

0007-027.png

Sasuke's chidori cant even pierce people like Kinshiki let alone someone like Delta
I really don't see how Delta's engaging in close combat if Sasuke just ends up landing a Chidori on her, or if he uses Bansho to pull her in and chidoris her in her chest.
a single Chidori isnt going to kill her lol, on top of that she will just do the same thing she did too naruto when he tried to get close, absorb the chidori and send it back at Sasuke or beam his head in if he gets close enough.

couldn’t Sasuke also just bfr the kids then go all out if he really felt Delta was too dangerous?
Sasuke leaving the battlefield would be a Loss for him based SBA.

better argument would be that he could BFR the kids so that he doesnt have to worry about collateral damage

heres Ishikki crippling Sasuke with minor hits
he's hitting him unprotected, in his side, how is that a minor hit?

Here Sasuke is being Bitch slapped
shows how durable Sasuke is, this isn't helping you.

Here is Sasuke being turned into a surfboard
This would've killed Delta, I again don't see how these help you.

so lets compare how sasuke stacks up against naruto within this fight

Naruto sends a barrage of chakra arms at Ishikki
Naruto gets his back kicked in and immediately counters ishikki with this Kick

Sasuke is struggling to even match Naruto's performance in this fight let alone be relative to Ishikki.
Someone already posted that Naruto wasn't trying against Delta, here it seems he's trying. So this doesn't matter much.
Sasuke's chidori cant even pierce people like Kinshiki let alone someone like Delta
That's not him trying to pierce him...
he avoids it because standing there taking attacks would be stupid regardless if you can tank it or not. in any case your wrong
Here is Ishikki physically overpowering sasuke's chidori
He's holding his forearm, not overpowering the chidori's piercing power. Which is what I mentioned earlier is it's importance.

he's hitting him unprotected, in his side, how is that a minor hit?
"unprotected" thats what we call getting hit lol
shows how durable Sasuke is, this isn't helping you.
not dying isnt a durability feat, it's an endurance one
This would've killed Delta, I again don't see how these help you.
based on what lol
Someone already posted that Naruto wasn't trying against Delta, here it seems he's trying. So this doesn't matter much.
POAwzhh.jpg

That's not him trying to pierce him...

He's holding his forearm, not overpowering the chidori's piercing power. Which is what I mentioned earlier is it's importance.
the piercing powers come from the combination of the lightning release the act and thrusting your arm, hence why it's "piercing"

That's what I was trying to say, he could just bfr Boruto, Kawaki, and Hima so that he could use more of his arsenal.
sure but it would be mostly have to rely on either his susanoo and kirin, but even then he is still within the leaf so it's unlikely his going to be doing anything that crazy in terms of AOE.

p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ S̶a̶s̶u̶k̶e̶ d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶l̶l̶ t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ c̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ a̶s̶ i̶f̶ h̶e̶ i̶s̶n̶t̶ g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ r̶u̶n̶ o̶u̶t̶ o̶f̶ c̶h̶a̶k̶r̶a̶ a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ c̶h̶i̶d̶o̶r̶i̶

Last edited:
"unprotected" thats what we call getting hit lol
It doesn‘t help your argument.
not dying isnt a durability feat, it's an endurance one
…. He didn’t die cause the kick couldn’t kill him, its durability, just like every feat you’ve shown is.
the piercing powers come from the combination of the lightning release the act and thrusting your arm, hence why it's "piercing"
Yeah and what you showed wasn’t piercing. That’s him hitting Kinshiki with the sword.

It doesn‘t help your argument.
yes it does lol, when someone gets hit you dont defend it by saying, "they were open"
…. He didn’t die cause the kick couldn’t kill him, its durability, just like every feat you’ve shown is.
no it isnt, you should read our durability page

"Many characters have been shown to survive attacks far above their durability, usually surviving with large injuries that others on their scale usually wouldn't survive. This is because of endurance, as they can endure a certain amount of pain regardless if the attack has burned them or sliced off limbs ect ,This is not a durability factor,"
Yeah and what you showed wasn’t piercing. That’s him hitting Kinshiki with the sword.
why are you shifting arguments, your first point was talking about Ishikki grabbing Sasuke's arm and now your talking about Kinshiki

"hat you showed wasn’t piercing. That’s him hitting Kinshiki with the sword."

By stabbing him... which... is piercing damage 💀

sure but it would be mostly have to rely on either his susanoo and kirin, but even then he is still within the leaf so it's unlikely his going to be doing anything that crazy in terms of AOE.
True but if Sasuke is using the PS what would Delta really have to beat him? What happens if PS Sasuke just picks up Delta and strangles her lol. He should have higher lifting strength in Susanoo. I'm being half serious with this win con btw I don't think Sasuke will in character pull a Great Ape Vegeta on Delta.
p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ S̶a̶s̶u̶k̶e̶ d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶l̶l̶ t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ c̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ a̶s̶ i̶f̶ h̶e̶ i̶s̶n̶t̶ g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ r̶u̶n̶ o̶u̶t̶ o̶f̶ c̶h̶a̶k̶r̶a̶ a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ c̶h̶i̶d̶o̶r̶i̶
🗿

I would have voted for Sasuke btw, i just dont personally agree with the stance that Sasuke wins le stronk and le speed blitz

Sasuke vs Delta Imo (+ is advantages, - disadvantageous and = means well neither )

Sasuke

• Likely far smarter and strategic, (capable of problem solving on the fly)
  • Is extremely skilled in Kenjutsu, something that Delta is unlikely to absorb
  • Superior AP with Susanoo
  • Likely higher reaction speed
  • Kirin might circumvent Delta's absorption abilities
  • Amenotejikara is extremely useful for evasion and likely a perfect counter to Delta's beams
  • Can potentially end the fight instantly if he is able to BFR Delta

= Comparable H2H combat skill
= comparable combat speed

- Twice as weak as Delta Physically (Sasuke's physical feats scale to momoshiki who we scale to X2 below six paths naruto)
- less mobile with his susanoo, becomes a much easier and larger target
- significantly worse stamina and reserves ( cannot replicate Naruto's strategy)
- majority of Sasuke's Conventional jutsu would become ineffective due to absorption or comparable stats
- Worse Endurance (lacks reliable healing or regenerative powers like Naruto did)
-Genjutsu isn't a reliable method due to cyborg physiology
- Inferior flight (requires additional conditions like summoning, partial susanoo's ect)

Delta

+ Twice as powerful as Sasuke Physically
+ Superior Stamina due to cyborg Physiology
+ Regeneration makes Delta much harder to put down , forces Sasuke to be less creative to having one specific weakpoint that needs to be exploited
+ Negates or Resists a large amount of Sasuke's arsenal due to absorption, physiology,stats or regeneration
+Superior Flight can fly with her rocket legs while keep her normal agility
+ Can potentially end the fight instantly with her death beams which ignore conventional durability
+ Superior Battlefield awareness due to her drown giving her shared vision, making surprise attacks extremely difficult.

=comparable combat skill
= comparable combat speed

-less experienced/ Intelligent than Sasuke
-cannot absorb Swords/shuriken ect
- likely cannot absorb Kirin
- has no answer to getting BFR
- likely weaker than Susanoo
- her death beams take enormous amounts of chakra and cannot be spammed, something sasuke can exploit with Amenotejikara

We gave numerous ways he could win, and also asserted he's stronger and faster. It's not like we just said "he strong and fast gg"
He isnt stronger thats the issue. We cant argue based on head canon but whats actually on the profiles.

Could you get the rest of the fight after this part in the gif? For those saying sasuke under performed against momoshiki, Naruto literally got swatted away twice in close quarters

The arrows stopped literally halfway in the air. Also, again, Delta is easily capable of tagging Naruto multiple times and kept up with him even when he was completely enraged.
Wdym they stopped? And idk why you're repeating that, it's not relevant to what I'm saying. I never denied Delta being relative to Naruto.
We literally don't even know if that's the Raiton Body Flicker technique?? Regardless of how it looks, it's not confirmed to be that nor is it overly clear that it is that.
He's using a lightning based jutsu to amp his speed, what else would it be? Even if that's not specifically what it's called, the name isn't relevant to what it does for Sasuke.
He isnt stronger thats the issue. We cant argue based on head canon but whats actually on the profiles.
main-qimg-3deb9fa6215d5e76e41a7abfff89d190

Delta is being downplayed on this thread but Sasuke is as well by people repping Delta.

+ Twice as powerful as Sasuke Physically
That's without Susano'o.
+ Superior Stamina due to cyborg Physiology
Both have the same amount in the profile, make a CRT if you disagree.
+ Regeneration makes Delta much harder to put down , forces Sasuke to be less creative to having one specific weakpoint that needs to be exploited
Sasuke also has and is still superior.
+ Negates or Resists a large amount of Sasuke's arsenal due to absorption, physiology,stats or regeneration
It's not like it matters much, Sasuke doesn't need to use practically anything from his arsenal to take here.
+Superior Flight can fly with her rocket legs while keep her normal agility
Sasuke has Flight too.
+ Can potentially end the fight instantly with her death beams which ignore conventional durability
Sasuke resists the dura neg.
+ Superior Battlefield awareness due to her drown giving her shared vision, making surprise attacks extremely difficult.
Not even Naruto with Sensing and Rikudou Senjutsu could predict Sasuke's attacks.

That's without Susano'o.
I mentioned that already
Both have the same amount in the profile, make a CRT if you disagree.
it doesnt matter, Delta' stamina scales to naruto who is above Sasuke
Sasuke also has and is still superior.
give me a Scan of Sasuke regenerating limbs, given that he still fights with 1 arm
It's not like it matters much, Sasuke doesn't need to use practically anything from his arsenal to take here.
Copium
Sasuke has Flight too.
Mentioned already in my post, you should read instead of skimming it
Sasuke resists the dura neg.
He doesnt resist Delta's Dura neg
cool irrelevant Adult Naruto and Teen Naruto are not the same.

This is some major copium lmao

Sure, but he still has enough AP with regular ninjutsu.
yes regular Ninjutsu = Delta
normal stats= Twice as Weak

but = Delta isnt one shot worthy.

It doesnt matter though because I dont think Sasuke wins via brute force or stats anyway. but people here really be thinking sasuke is casually blitzing and folding delta

some mfs in here are not reading the profiles 😭

Sasuke usually uses Jutsu to keep up with Naruto's higher stats, like how he clads himself in Chidori to keep up with Naruto just running, also in his fights with Fused Momo or Jigen or Isshiki he is just outclassed physically most of the time and reliant on his Hax and IQ to keep up.

No one is saying Sasuke can't match her in AP he definitely can, but as far as physical stats Naruto is superior based on their performances.

Delta can match Naruto physically which is more impressive than Sasuke who was getting dogged by Momoshiki without his jutsu, but with his jutsu Sasuke closes the gap between his and Delta's physicals and can win.

Hell, no one in here is even saying Delta would win, but we apparently all have different opinions on the difficulty of the fight.

How does this equate to him being 2x weaker?
Sasuke struggles to fight against Kinshiki when they fight only using Taijutsu and against Fused Momo he needs his Jutsu to match a weakened Naruto against him.

Fused Momo is half as strong as a full-power Naruto.

Delta can keep up with and match a full-power SOSP Naruto.

Only Sasuke's physical stats are 1/2 as strong as Delta's.

Sasuke with Jutsu = Delta (ex. Sasuke keeps up with Naruto using the Chidori cloak in both the Momoshiki fight and the Jigen fight,)

And he is superior with his stronger abilities(ex. Perfect Susanoo)

Last edited:
Back