• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle REMATCH | Madara vs Aizen

Even prior to tybw ks was classified as perception manipulation. It literally still is I just checked

His fear manip resistance comes from not only the genjutsu res, but being able to withstand tobirama and hashirams aura, the paralysis resistance every ninja genin and above have

Even prior to tybw ks was classified as perception manipulation. It literally still is I just checked

His fear manip resistance comes from not only the genjutsu res, but being able to withstand tobirama and hashirams aura, the paralysis resistance every ninja genin and above have
Also Kurama's Fear Hax not working on him.

There is also an AP difference between Aizen and Madara. Will Madara really be able to deal with Aizen's immortality and superior intelligence, and I still do not think he can withstand the spiritual and physical pressure.

madara cant survive his soul being crushed

i wish there was a way to restrict soul crush in bleach matches
I’ll just quote the profiles,
(Users of Six Paths chakra are unaffected by the effects of the Truthseeker Orbs, and can physically interact with them.[279][280][281][282][251][166]Characters with particularly powerful chakra and a high degree of chakra control were able to withstand[283][284] having their souls[285]extracted[119][120] by engaging[286][116] in a "Soul Tug-of-War". Characters on this level have also directly shown the ability to withstand direct attacks to their souls[119][120]when engaged in these chakra-to-chakra clashes[287][288][118][289])
So yes, this is baseline resistance, so Madara can resist having his soul crushed

(Users of Six Paths chakra are unaffected by the effects of the Truthseeker Orbs, and can physically interact with them.[279][280][281][282][251][166]Characters with particularly powerful chakra and a high degree of chakra control were able to withstand[283][284] having their souls[285]extracted[119][120] by engaging[286][116] in a "Soul Tug-of-War". Characters on this level have also directly shown the ability to withstand direct attacks to their souls[119][120]when engaged in these chakra-to-chakra clashes[287][288][118][289])
So yes, this is baseline resistance, so Madara can resist having his soul crushed
having souls extracted and having your soul attacked does not mean surviving a soul crush

(none of the scans work btw)

Every link here is dead

The scans are not working, I thought it was my problem, but Reaper and Robo say the same thing and the removal of the soul≠crushing of the soul.

I thought I got rid of that on a crt or was that a different soul manip?

Madara in this key opens with limbo, u can argue aizen can sense them (although that's his tybw key iirc) but how does he actually touch them?

Also don't forget he has the rinnegan abilities so he COULD absorb any energy based attack aizen has basically forcing him to rely on had to hand

I also agree ks isnt mind manipulation but since when wasn't it perception manipulation?
Not only does Aizen resist, but why would he rely on hand to hand? Aizen has a sword. Even so, I don't think Madara is overwhelming him in Taijutsu/Hakuda considering Aizen has mastered all forms of Hakuda as well. In fact, I'd even say Aizen is giving him a little trouble there too

Where is the resistance to having energy attacks absorbed?

Also by hand to hand I meant close combat my fault. Close combat would actually favor madara imo due to sharingans prediction/ sage mode danger awareness and other senses

Where is the resistance to having energy attacks absorbed?

Also by hand to hand I meant close combat my fault. Close combat would actually favor madara imo due to sharingans prediction/ sage mode danger awareness and other senses
Soul Physiology

Hogyoku simply adapts to these things, warps fate to achieve Aizens wishes, and none of these senses matter since Madara has no way of killing Aizen.

I'm confused by the panel, uyru took some of ichigos energy to amp his weapon. How does that correlate to attacks not being able to be absorbed

What exactly would it be adapting too? It's not gonna make madara not be able see his next moves. Also where does his resistance to sealing come from. Because the god tree dosen't just immobile you it makes you unable to use any moves. It drains your energy the moment it touches you

I'm confused by the panel, uyru took some of ichigos energy to amp his weapon. How does that correlate to attacks not being able to be absorbed
It simply shows that Quincy absorb energy as well, and Shinigami, despite being made of Reishi aren't affected due to their spiritual density.
What exactly would it be adapting too? It's not gonna make madara not be able see his next moves.
It's gonna warp fate in a way that Makes aizen win. The Hogyoku grants whatever Aizen truly wishes for in his heart, which by SBA is victory (Madara has no counter to this whatsover).

He can also take advantage of the sharingans weakness to speed and simply evolve far beyond Madara in that department.
Also where does his resistance to sealing come from. Because the god tree dosen't just immobile you it makes you unable to use any moves. It drains your energy the moment it touches you
Read the page. He resists Ichibei's conceptual hax which is capable of sealing people (Like Ikomiki, sealing him into a blade by renaming the blade and stealing Ikos name), and is capable of reducing and outright pulling powers.

Aizen resists all of this on a far more potent level than anything Madara has.

Yes, Aizen literally crushes Madara. Aizen's wincon is SC and KS. Madara's Aizen can only be defeated with genjutsu. Genjutsu can be used to induce paralysis, mind manipulation, fear manipulation, etc. It has effects. If there are things I haven't mentioned, you can write them down. Aizen has resistance to all of these.

Back