• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
> has to show the level of absorption
??? I'm 100% sure this isn't how hax is treated, you need to post something to suggest he can resist it. That's like asking for proof a tier 8 can erase Sasuke with EE.

When has Sasuke absorbed jutsu? I remember him absorbing chakra from Naruto after Naruto touched him.
nope that is how it has always worked, it is why Kaguya has 5-A absorption (for the ETSB.)

EE does not rely on tiers however.

He has the rinnengan. And has mastered the abilities. And I meant counter absorb whateve eengy was going to the dragon not that it matters since izen's is not 5-B in level.

Hst master said:
Catastrophic Planetary Devastation is the "5-B Seal" not his normal ones.

And what part of banned matchup do people not get?
Its 5-B becuase it uses 5-B energy. And I agree which is why I was not participating when I saw this days ago.

Its 5-B becuase it uses 5-B energy. And I agree which is why I was not participating when I saw this days ago.

That's not how it works? It's like saying Mafuba is 3-A cuz Goku is 3-A. It's about what you seal not how strong you are. And the only one that's explicitly a seal is the Six Paths Version, the others are for restraint.

EDIT: Regardless this is just gonna end in a bunch of matches that are just slight of Spite Matches in a characters favor.

It doesn't work just like how full counter can't reflect attacks of higher tiers. Simple as that. NLFs even have a page here on this wiki

Hst master said:
That's not how it works? It's like saying Mafuba is 3-A cuz Goku is 3-A. It's about what you seal not how strong you are. And the only one that's explicitly a seal is the Six Paths Version, the others are for restraint.
well... yes if Goku uses the mafuba it would be 3-A. And the seal is literally dependent on how strong you are it uses the user's energy, which is why Nagato's was so weak, while in the anime Sasuke could briefly hold momoshiki.

Rocker1189 said:
this should be closed anyway, god tier vs god tier is not allowed.
This actually isnt true. Only Madara/Kaguya vs Aizen/Yhwach is banned.

As for the match up itself. Reiatsu crush GG. Saying higher AP keeps Sasuke from feeling it is completely false as you need to resist soul manipulation on Aizen's level to ignore it, something Sasuke doesn't have.

The seals depends on the chakra of the user. It took 3 top tier ninja to destroy the gravity core of the CT when nagato made it.

The core is really what matters. If that can't be broken then you can't escape it

AnonymousBlank said:
This actually isnt true. Only Madara/Kaguya vs Aizen/Yhwach is banned.

As for the match up itself. Reiatsu crush GG. Saying higher AP keeps Sasuke from feeling it is completely false as you need to resist soul manipulation on Aizen's level to ignore it, something Sasuke doesn't have.
Yeah the God tiers, because Madara was the most matched with aizen and yhwach with kaguya.

sasuke can defend himself with susanoo.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
AstralKing7 said:
The point he made still stands.
It doesn't because 3D hax will work on a 3D character (most of the time).
Ok, can a 5-B character absorb 4-B energy without a feat? STILL a fallacy, whatever the example is

It was agreed in that thread regarding Yhwach/Kaguya/Aizen/Madara matchups that all God Tiers should be included.

Hst master said:
Rocker1189 said:
And to applelord, no aizen does not have resistance to gravity manipulation and no aizen can not break through a 5-B seal.

Sasuke seals and its over.
Six Paths Catastrophic Planetary Devastation is the "5-B Seal" not his normal ones.
And what part of banned matchup do people not get?
This Sasuke doesn't have the seal or Naruto to peform the Six Paths chibaku tensei. Smh

AppleLord said:
This Sasuke doesn't have the seal or Naruto peform the Six Paths chibaku tensei. Smh
You do knwo that he can do CT on his own right? He literally did it to all the tailed beasts at once.

Hado #99 creates five dragons made of energy that absorb the energy of its sorrundings to make itself stronger.

Urahara's Hado 99 was able to absorbed Aura's powers despite her been at the same level as Aizen according to Urahara who is weaker than Aizen. He got captured in that fight.

5-C > 6-A is not a NLF because it has proven to work on higher tier.

1-A Sasuke ovo

AppleLord said:
Hado #99 creates five dragons made of energy that absorb the energy of its sorrundings to make itself stronger.
Urahara's Hado 99 was able to absorbed Aura's powers despite her been at the same level as Aizen according to Urahara who is weaker than Aizen. He got captured in that fight.

5-C > 6-A is not a NLF because it has proven to work on higher tier.

1-A Sasuke ovo
5-B>5-C

AstralKing7 said:
Sasuke =atleast 5B
Aizen is 5-C = 2 tiers below Sasuke

Aura is 6-A = 7 tiers above Urahara who is 7-A.

Hado 99 worked on an opponent x 7 stronger than the user. It will work on Sasuke.

Rocker1189 said:
AppleLord said:
This Sasuke doesn't have the seal or Naruto peform the Six Paths chibaku tensei. Smh
You do knwo that he can do CT on his own right? He literally did it to all the tailed beasts at once.
Sasuke used Chibaku Tensei in all the tail beast on his own. Not Six Path Chibaku Tensei.

Rocker1189 said:
AnonymousBlank said:
His point is that the dragons have feats of working against people far superior to the users tier.
great but that is urahara's feat not Aizen's
Is the same technique used by a different person why would the hax be any different when DC isn't applicable to Hado 99?

AstralKing7 said:
Yeah that's true but that's still not gonna give it a pass on this site unfortunately
That's how Harry Potter spells work on this site, why is this isn't any different?

AppleLord said:
Is the same technique used by a different person why would the hax be any different when DC isn't applicable to Hado 99?
yes, yes people scale by their feats shown not by other unless they are stated to be more powerful and if that is the case we coudl use your CT idea and say that it is only 6-A in level.

Sasuke still has no resistance to soul manipulation at the end of the day. I don't think he has resistance to the other possible passive effects such as paralysis, being stunned, and fear manipulation. Aizen is also faster with a sword that attacks the soul directly.

actually as Tata showed above sasuke is faster and it only attacks the sould if the sould is outside the body.

sasuke susanoo is made out of pure chakra which is made out of spiritual and physical energy, it can defend against reiatsu.

Rocker1189 said:
AppleLord said:
yes, yes people scale by their feats shown not by other unless they are stated to be more powerful and if that is the case we coudl use your CT idea and say that it is only 6-A in level.
Even if this website doesn't agree with this method, let say that you're right for a moment, since neither of us will agree on this been correct. Not me at least. That's not how spells work.

Sasuke doesn't have resistance to chakra absorption. GG

AppleLord said:
Even if this website doesn't agree with this method, let say that you're right for a moment, since neither of us will agree on this been correct. Not me at least. That's not how spells work.

Sasuke doesn't have resistance to chakra absorption. GG
He doe snot need to, sasuke energy levels is above Aizen's. Aizen cant absorb 5-B levels of energy and gets seal GG.

He isn't though, disregarding the flawed current calc used to push Bleach characters to Sub-Rel+ the next best feat is mach 25k

Sasuke has shown the ability to resist those abilities since like forest of death fight with orochimaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back