• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
*Adult Sasuke pre nerf

*V1 Delta

basically same scenario what happened in the manga but replace Naruto with Sasuke.

I think the fight is prob closer than what people think.

9b78c-16547701689323-1920.jpg
boruto-naruto-delta-kara-anime-1265943.jpeg

Genjutsu or no genjutsu, i see no reason why sasuke wouldn't be capable of clapping her the same way Naruto did especially since there's no reason for him to hold back and no one for him to protect here either.

Genjutsu or no genjutsu, i see no reason why sasuke wouldn't be capable of clapping her the same way Naruto did especially since there's no reason for him to hold back and no one for him to protect here either.
Sasuke should have an even easier time than Naruto to begin with since he can just teleport away from any of her laser eyes as well as just fold her with the Susano'o if he thinks she's just being annoying to fight.

Genjutsu or no genjutsu, i see no reason why sasuke wouldn't be capable of clapping her the same way Naruto did
Sasuke is physically weaker than Delta and Delta is a match for six paths naruto at his best physically.

I think sasuke would use a smaller battlefield to his advantage better than naruto, he’s more tactical with precise jutsu, and with better analytical skills too. He impressed isshiki with his rinnegan and awareness, so I’m confident he’ll figure delta out and end up winning this

I’d say the biggest threats are her absorption and anti-regen beams but after seeing them once or twice then he should be able to expect and deal with them. He won’t overpower her here, just outclass her with everything else pretty much

I think sasuke would use a smaller battlefield to his advantage better than naruto, he’s more tactical with precise jutsu, and with better analytical skills too. He impressed isshiki with his rinnegan and awareness, so I’m confident he’ll figure delta out and end up winning this

I’d say the biggest threats are her absorption and anti-regen beams but after seeing them once or twice then he should be able to expect and deal with them. He won’t overpower her here, just outclass her with everything else pretty much
this seems like a fair take.

biggest issue for sasuke is avoiding any damage given that he doesnt have the regen to get pierced and stabbed like naruto does.

this seems like a fair take.

biggest issue for sasuke is avoiding any damage given that he doesnt have the regen to get pierced and stabbed like naruto does.
That too, she’s pretty unpredictable with her body manipulation and could possibly tag him

But at the same time sasuke took two of jigen’s rods to the upper body and arm and was still fighting, can’t see her dealing more piercing damage than that honestly

no. she's a cyborg
She still has Chakra, no? Or does Genjutsu exclusively work on biological things. If so, then I vote for Delta due to her superiority in terms of AP and the fact that she can basically just, use her eye beam things, and absorb practically all of Sasuke's jutsu.

Thing is, does Sasuke have any way to bypass her Jutsu absorption?
Plus, the only reason why Naruto even won against Delta is because he overloaded her eyes to the point where she could no longer absorb Chakra, Sasuke can't hope to replicate that.
She can just break out of a Chibaku Tensei, Chidori's are useless as well as Fireball Jutsu and she can just throw back everything at Sasuke after she absorbs it, his teleportation skill could be useful however it has a very limited amount of uses, plus Sasuke can't hide because she has that drone thing, and not even Naruto could really sense it.

Sasuke's only wincon is Genjutsu, but even then it's kinda hard to say since Delta does have the Cyborg Drone thing and can use that. So, so far I'm voting for Delta

Plus, the only reason why Naruto even won against Delta is because he overloaded her eyes to the point where she could no longer absorb Chakra, Sasuke can't hope to replicate that.
Two things though, 1. She’s only absorbing jutsu that come head on, like naruto said when she dodged his lava RS rather than absorbing it. A perfect combo would be teleportation + chidori or decap like he tried against jigen and 2. He can just deplete her chakra and create an opening like naruto planned to do. Sasuke doesn’t necessarily have to overload her absorption the same way. If naruto can find out that the absorbed chakra is being stored, so will sasuke. At this point he can just spam jutsu for that purpose, and if you really look at the amount of chakra she absorbed, it’s not that much. She absorbed 2 rasengans and the beginning of his big ball rasengan before her eyes started tweaking. Sasuke might have inferior chakra reserves to naruto but not by THAT much

plus Sasuke can't hide because she has that drone thing, and not even Naruto could really sense it.
Doubt he’d try hiding lol especially given the location and circumstances

She still has Chakra, no? Or does Genjutsu exclusively work on biological things. If so, then I vote for Delta due to her superiority in terms of AP and the fact that she can basically just, use her eye beam things, and absorb practically all of Sasuke's jutsu.
no genjutsu can work on her but sasuke would need to force it inside her, cant do it via eye contact ect.

Last edited:
But at the same time sasuke took two of jigen’s rods to the upper body and arm and was still fighting, can’t see her dealing more piercing damage than that honestly
yeah but AOE of Delta's leg spike was much larger than Jigen's rods, Jigen also avoided critical parts, delta aimed for naruto's lung

so will sasuke. At this point he can just spam jutsu for that purpose
Sasuke does not have the reserves Naruto has
, and if you really look at the amount of chakra she absorbed, it’s not that much. She absorbed 2 rasengans and the beginning of his big ball rasengan before her
no she got overwhelmed by naruto's chochodama rasengan, one of his most powerful rasengans in the series (it scales way above himself) that left him tired, in the next episode his shown sleeping his ass off because of how exhausted he was
eyes started tweaking. Sasuke might have inferior chakra reserves to naruto but not by THAT much
by feats he has way less

Delta also has her drone that makes sneak attacks very hard.

also sasuke unlike naruto, declines a shit ton in terms of power the less chakra he has.

Sasuke's CT would turn Delta into the orb, even if she manages to break it the debris would remain attracted to her.
Yet Momoshiki broke through it with raw force

Two things though, 1. She’s only absorbing jutsu that come head on, like naruto said when she dodged his lava RS rather than absorbing it. A perfect combo would be teleportation + chidori or decap like he tried against jigen and 2. He can just deplete her chakra and create an opening like naruto planned to do. Sasuke doesn’t necessarily have to overload her absorption the same way. If naruto can find out that the absorbed chakra is being stored, so will sasuke. At this point he can just spam jutsu for that purpose, and if you really look at the amount of chakra she absorbed, it’s not that much. She absorbed 2 rasengans and the beginning of his big ball rasengan before her eyes started tweaking. Sasuke might have inferior chakra reserves to naruto but not by THAT much

Doubt he’d try hiding lol especially given the location and circumstances
Regarding these:
1. That is true, however most larger aoe Jutsu like the Fireball Jutsu, Kirin, etc. would just be absorbed. Teleportation and Chidori would work if it wasn't for the fact that she is aware of all of the name worthy abilities they have, since it's fairly common Kara intel.
2. That's a bit disingenuous, Naruto was constantly adding more and more Chakra to the Massive Rasengan as she was absorbing it
3. Fair point

sasuke would need to force it inside her
😳

yeah but AOE of Delta's leg spike was much larger than Jigen's rods
Sure but none of them actually hit iirc

no she got overwhelmed by naruto's chochodama rasengan,
I know this, I guess my point is that it’s still a matter of how much chakra she can store at once

it scales way above himself
Didn’t know this, and the more I think about it, it’s probably reasonable for her to just keep releasing the absorbed chakra to avoid sasuke’s jutsu spamming filling up her storage

by feats he has way less
I suppose but he did show a decent amount against jigen, a lot of the time we see sasuke fighting after using dimensional travel, with the thought of conserving enough chakra to be able to use it to return home as well. He’s at home this time, so he can use his more freely

Delta also has her drone that makes sneak attacks very hard.
Conventional ones definitely, can’t confidently say that it would counter his teleportation though

That is true, however most larger aoe Jutsu like the Fireball Jutsu, Kirin, etc. would just be absorbed.
I mean sasuke would find out right away that those don’t work

Teleportation and Chidori would work if it wasn't for the fact that she is aware of all of the name worthy abilities they have, since it's fairly common Kara intel.
Awareness isn’t everything, even jigen was thrown off by his use of teleportation

That's a bit disingenuous, Naruto was constantly adding more and more Chakra to the Massive Rasengan as she was absorbing it
Addressed this in my response to Shadow, it’s a fair point

I mean sasuke would find out right away that those don’t work
That's a fair point

Awareness isn’t everything, even jigen was thrown off by his use of teleportation
Fair enough, however, would a simple Tp and Chidori be enough to defeat Delta? Delta had to get hit by Naruto's Super Massive Rasengan to be defeated, and was taking multiple punches from Naruto, while being flung around.
Plus, Sasuke would have to do the damage to the Torso itself, her limbs would just be regened if he were to do stuff like cut her hands off, etc. With a Chidori this might work but there's the question of if the Chidori would do enough damage.

sasuke does have a very powerful wincon that nobody has brought up lmao

im just waiting to see if someone will do it.

Voting Sasuke.

They can both absorb Chakra and Ninjutsu so it won't be easy either way. Sasuke should have the advantage in a close-quarters fight since they're both relative to Naruto but Sasuke's more experienced and more intelligent as far as we've seen along with Sasuke's Precog.

And if we give Sasuke his entire kit he can heal by absorbing Chakra or the Naraka Path to avoid taking too much damage from spikes. He can fly with the Deva Path or the Perfect Susanoo to keep his distance if needed. If he can make himself some time he could make a dimension portal and boot Delta into a different dimension.

and at worst Sasuke can win with Izanami.

I just don't see Delta winning when they're the same stats-wise, Sasuke is superior in basically every aspect of combat, and he has an absurd amount of hax that are criminally underutilized.

Voting Sasuke.

They can both absorb Chakra and Ninjutsu so it won't be easy either way.
sasuke's absorption is less versatile.
Sasuke should have the advantage in a close-quarters fight since they're both relative to Naruto but Sasuke's more experienced
No naruto is significantly more skilled than Sasuke in the new era in terms of hand to hand combat.
And if we give Sasuke his entire kit he can heal by absorbing Chakra or the Naraka Path to avoid taking too much damage from spikes
he cant use naraka path properly when his fighting 1 v 1
. He can fly with the Deva Path or the Perfect Susanoo to keep his distance if needed.
this would be OOC for Sasuke given there are kids near him.
If he can make himself some time he could make a dimension portal and boot Delta into a different dimension.
Thats the valid wincon i was waiting for, it would be hard for sasuke to pull off but it's absolutely something he can do
and at worst Sasuke can win with Izanami.
Izanami wont work lol

mb I didn't stop to consider the same scenario meant kids are there so yeah no PS.
sasuke's absorption is less versatile.
iirc couldn't Delta only Absorb with her eye? Sasuke's Rinnegan absorption should be his entire body and he can absorb chakra straight from their bodies rather than just Jutsu.
No naruto is significantly more skilled than Sasuke in the new era in terms of hand to hand combat.
I mean I agree he's better but I think they both should be more skilled and experienced than Delta. I don't think the gap is hilariously wide and Sasuke's precog should close the gap somewhat.
he cant use naraka path properly when his fighting 1 v 1
this is more self inserty but he could have a clone summon Naraka while he stalls. Not that he'd use it in character anyways.
this would be OOC for Sasuke given there are kids near him.
Fair.
Thats the valid wincon i was waiting for, it would be hard for sasuke to pull off but it's absolutely something he can do
I could honestly see that happening if the fight did involve Sasuke, he'd make a plan with Boruto to open the portal and have Boruto stand in front of it and Amenotejikara Delta before kicking her into it.
Izanami wont work lol
Why wouldn't it work? because she's a cyborg?

Back