• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new way to calc Jigen’s speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro:
A while ago I find a new way to get a better estimate of Jigen’s speed because it’s vaguely above Naruto and Sasuke’s however it requires pixel scaling which I do not know how to do which is why I have presented it here.

Feat:
During Jigen’s fight with Naruto and Sasuke, he is shown being able to blitz a Naruto that was “going all out”.

Why is the feat significant?

Its significant because we know that Naruto can react to delta’s lightspeed beams from a short distance. According to the delta pixel scaling, the distance the beam had to travel was 0.49002 meters.

I since we know the distance light can travel for naruto to react to it, we can get a good estimate on how fast Jigen would need to move to blitz Naruto from that distance by pixel scaling the distance between him and Naruto.

According to Boruto wiki, Jigen’s height is listed as 178cm

We can then find out the distance between them in this scan.

When it has been pixel scaled and we know the distance Jigen would have to travel, we can find out how many times faster Jigen is than Delta’s lightspeed beams for him to reach Naruto by dividing the distance between Jigen and Naruto by the distance between Naruto and Delta seeing as Naruto could not react to Jigen.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the Delta feats were removed in a revision a while back.

Wouldn't this be, like, calc stacking or am I missing something? Well, I suppose there's no longer a calc to stack, but still I'm pretty sure this isn't how this works unless there's a direct statement of Naruto having Lightspeed reactions, which there is not. So I don't think this can be used.
Otherwise, we could've just calced every blitz in Naruto with the assumption that the character who got blitzed has lightning speed reactions, but that clearly doesn't work for obvious reasons.

Wouldn't this be, like, calc stacking or am I missing something? Well, I suppose there's no longer a calc to stack, but still I'm pretty sure this isn't how this works unless there's a direct statement of Naruto having Lightspeed reactions, which there is not. So I don't think this can be used.
Otherwise, we could've just calced every blitz in Naruto with the assumption that the character who got blitzed has lightning speed reactions, but that clearly doesn't work for obvious reasons.
Please re-read the thread, I’m not assuming naruto has ftl reactions, I’m using a feat from the manga were he is able to dodge a lightspeed attack from a short distance which has been accepted by vsbattle wiki and calced to 0.49002 meters I’m only saying we take the distance between jigen and Naruto and divide it by 0.49002 meters to get a better estimate of Jigen’s speed

If it was discarded why is it still on his page? Mb I wasn’t aware of that.
Speed: At least Relativistic (Faster than his Base Form in the New Era, who was able to dodge a photon gun multiple times while weakened and unable to manipulate chakra), higher with Kurama Sage Mode (Far faster than before. Able to react to Toneri's Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion) | At least Relativistic (Could somewhat respond to Fused Momoshiki's attacks, but was being overwhelmed), FTL with Six Paths Sage Mode (Far faster than before) | At least FTL (Outsped Isshiki Ōtsutsuki in their fight before he gradually grew weaker)

I see no mention of Delta's Beams
Either way we could still use the Madara light fang one
Okay, so it's just calc stacking then.

Speed: At least Relativistic (Faster than his Base Form in the New Era, who was able to dodge a photon gun multiple times while weakened and unable to manipulate chakra), higher with Kurama Sage Mode (Far faster than before. Able to react to Toneri's Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion) | At least Relativistic (Could somewhat respond to Fused Momoshiki's attacks, but was being overwhelmed), FTL with Six Paths Sage Mode (Far faster than before) | At least FTL (Outsped Isshiki Ōtsutsuki in their fight before he gradually grew weaker)

I see no mention of Delta's Beams
Read this page. It's pretty much against the rules because it creates inflated and unreliable results.
In the calc stacking page, it says it’s allowed to use things that have a confirmed speed and in this case I am switching the arguement to the lightfang

In the calc stacking page, it says it’s allowed to use things that have a confirmed speed and in this case I am switching the arguement to the lightfang
Well, you're not proposing to use the Lightfang directly, since Jigen never dodged it. You're proposing we use a calc of Naruto dodging the LF, and THEN we calc Jigen blitzing Naruto using that, which is textbook calc stacking as far as I can see.

Well, you're not proposing to use the Lightfang directly, since Jigen never dodged it. You're proposing we use a calc of Naruto dodging the LF, and THEN we calc Jigen blitzing Naruto using that, which is textbook calc stacking as far as I can see.
But didn’t the rules say otherwise?

But didn’t the rules say otherwise?
Bruh, the very thing you're proposing is literally the first example of calc stacking on the page:

"Character A moved so fast that character B couldn't react to him. So character A needs to have crossed the distance until he could be seen by character B again in the time that character B requires to react. Since we know from a calculation how long character B needs to react we can calculate the speed of character A based on that."

I
Bruh, the very thing you're proposing is literally the first example of calc stacking on the page:

"Character A moved so fast that character B couldn't react to him. So character A needs to have crossed the distance until he could be seen by character B again in the time that character B requires to react. Since we know from a calculation how long character B needs to react we can calculate the speed of character A based on that."
If the issue with this is the calc stacking then this thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back