• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Brackets Finale (About Damn Time Edition)

I think we are supposed to vote for it now; however, it seems people avoid to doing 8-A as another similar bracket is already made. lucky for me.

I mean, I just said I don't think we should because that means 2 8-A brackets at once. I don't think it was conclusively decided.

Ah, I see. But didnt they say there is already a ongoing 8-A bracket, so thats why they wont use that?

Or did I missunderstand that?

Actually, the vote is a tie between 8-A and 8-C rn

I encourage people to vote 8-C mainly because Wright's bracket might come back online.

if we arent gonna do 8-A, coz Wright has a bracket of his own, why not make a new poll without 8-A and replace it with sth else? If even you go ahead and ecourage ppl to not vote 8-A...

Ppl that did vote 8-A basically just wasted their votes with this, didnt they?

Pretty much. Though a 8-A redo would be nice. If no 8-A now, then i would vote for 8-A being the next next bracket. And yes you should do another poll without 8-A if ya don't want 8-A dargoo.

Alright, new poll. Since the Tier 7 subtiers got shit votes I'm disqualifying them.

Next Brackter

8-C Redo

9-A Redo

The poll was created at 16:56 on July 1, 2019, and so far 35 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Do the link to the Thread of every Bracket Tournament appear in a Tier's Brackets Finale

I can't seem to find the Thread to suggest a Character whenever there's a Bracket Tournament...

I always link the next bracket in the last bracket's final round and hub.

I think I'll make a topic page for brackets so they're easier to follow. Gimme a second.

Though, the next time there would be an 8A bracket, I will participate. I was unaware those brackets existed and thus I missed out big time.

Anyways, lets hope for 8C.

In how much time would the winning option happen? Asking because my vote is basically predicated off it, if I have enough time to do some math I'd prob vote 9-A

No, I just would want to submit titanfall but besides Pilot (Titanfall) the profiles are really old so I wanted to do some calcs for titans.

There aren't many of those in general.

Back